PDA

View Full Version : Spin kicks and shit

Corn
12-13-2012, 08:15 AM
http://fav.me/d5nzvrz

Trying out single framing and many spin kicks.

Cnc is appreciated guys.

Salt
12-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I can't find anything wrong with this animation, but I wouldn't call that first hit to the second stick a punch, more like jab.

Manny93
12-13-2012, 09:27 AM
nice, but maybe a little stiff? i dunno.

Corn
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I can't find anything wrong with this animation, but I wouldn't call that first hit to the second stick a punch, more like jab.

I guess it could be considered a jab but I felt it was more of a punch than a jab as jabs are more of quick punches. Idk...

nice, but maybe a little stiff? i dunno.

In what way is it stiff? Can you please elaborate?

Thanks for your comments anyways.

Manny93
12-13-2012, 10:42 AM
I guess it could be considered a jab but I felt it was more of a punch than a jab as jabs are more of quick punches. Idk...

In what way is it stiff? Can you please elaborate?

Thanks for your comments anyways.
well the backs don't really bend. they're pretty much straight the whole time.

melga
12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
it's really good but I'm afraid that if it wasn't for the sound i wouldn't know he was spinning.

Imada
12-13-2012, 02:28 PM
you animate so fast (the anim) and yet you can still see what he is doing. And thats single framing.

BRAVO!!!

Stickly
12-13-2012, 06:22 PM
fawk, the moves, they so smooth

love it man, u got amazing anims

IamFayte
12-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Really nice work man. Im not much of a Cnc person. Everything looked on point to me.

Corn
12-13-2012, 10:42 PM
it's really good but I'm afraid that if it wasn't for the sound i wouldn't know he was spinning.

Most animations depend on sounds. If you remove sounds from the majority of them, some hits would be hard to see.

well the backs don't really bend. they're pretty much straight the whole time.

People's backs don't really bend much during spin kicks. But I'll take that into consideration next time.

Thanks guys

Foscex
12-14-2012, 12:53 AM
i think SOME dubbleframing would do a nicer job...
but its still pretty amazing that you animated at 30fps? all singleframes
it does look more realistic that way but if you dubbleframe, you will have more power in it,
and i like power :D

you did a pretty good job overall, as i said, it is super realistic (like with normal gravity and stuff)
ok

CrewKid
12-14-2012, 05:31 PM
How the hell do you get those spin kicks so perfect? I been trying spin kicks for a while now and i just cant seem to get it. Any tips?

Stickly
12-14-2012, 05:42 PM
How the hell do you get those spin kicks so perfect? I been trying spin kicks for a while now and i just cant seem to get it. Any tips?

he asked for CnC, not for people to ask him for advice :)

fuckig donkeys