PDA

View Full Version : Canceling gold membership

Apophis12
12-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Since I paid for gold membership for one month, when the month is over, do I have to cancel it myself or do I just not pay for the second month and I lose the membership? If I have to manually cancel at the end of the month, how do I do it?

Tecness2
12-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Since I paid for gold membership for one month, when the month is over, do I have to cancel it myself or do I just not pay for the second month and I lose the membership? If I have to manually cancel at the end of the month, how do I do it?
Well, if you wish to stop paying for it, but still have the money, then you can go into paypal, press details on "recurring payment to", Then press "view details" and then press "Cancel." Not entirely sure if it will work, but it should.
Now, if you don't have enough money, it will cancel it itself, or take it out of your credit card. No idea.

Apophis12
12-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Well, if you wish to stop paying for it, but still have the money, then you can go into paypal, press details on "recurring payment to", Then press "view details" and then press "Cancel." Not entirely sure if it will work, but it should.
Now, if you don't have enough money, it will cancel it itself, or take it out of your credit card. No idea.

It should say the expiration date in my Stick Empires account and have a "Cancel membership" button. That would be a nice update for the future.

Apophis12
12-14-2012, 09:47 AM
check the paypall FAQ
if you still can't find a solution, sue CRAZYJAY

Exxmorphing, that would be an interesting court case wouldn't it? Suing Crazy Jay for 4 dollars because I did not know how to cancel my membership after one month... If I suggested doing that, no one would take me seriously and would probably laugh at me. I'll figure out how to do it eventually and hopefully Crazy Jay will like my idea for a "Cancel membership" button and include it as a future update.

Actually I looked up how to do it with Paypal and it's actually extremely easy to cancel the payment. No need to go suing anyone for 4 dollars and paying lawyers several times more than that...