Please help me how to counter:
1. 25 speartons
2. 15 shadowraths
3. 30 archidons
4. 15 albowtross
5. 7 giants

Bladed Fire
12-14-2012, 01:34 AM
1.They will focus on your statue right? I don't have any idea how to defeat it, but I rush at the early of the game, even they built walls and castle archers.
2.Same as 1.
3.Speartons to block and magikill to cast spells.
4.Same as 3. but train archidons too.
5. You should see http://stick-empires.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Tips

_Ai_
12-14-2012, 01:40 AM
thanks, ill try
*by the way im on on the clan chat

RUMMAKER
12-14-2012, 03:37 PM
1.they should never be able to get to that high of a number in the first place(but if they do get albowtross & wall & castle archer)
2.tons of archers(archers own ninjas if same upgrade and same number of miners)
3.really hard to counter (its nearly impossible to counter this without relaying on lag) if theres no lag u lose if theres lag get magikill.
4.bunch of archers & tross of ur own
5.get shadowraths HIT BEFORE they have 3; if u let them get over 3 its bad news for u.
if they have no archer backup get swordwraths with rage.

Bladed Fire
12-14-2012, 05:11 PM
1.they should never be able to get to that high of a number in the first place(but if they do get albowtross & wall & castle archer)
2.tons of archers(archers own ninjas if same upgrade and same number of miners)
3.really hard to counter (its nearly impossible to counter this without relaying on lag) if theres no lag u lose if theres lag get magikill.
4.bunch of archers & tross of ur own
5.get shadowraths HIT BEFORE they have 3; if u let them get over 3 its bad news for u.
if they have no archer backup get swordwraths with rage.

No, there's one more strategy if the giants have 3-5, still got hope, just need to rush.

RUMMAKER
12-15-2012, 01:17 PM
care to share?

Triss
12-15-2012, 02:55 PM
1. Make a 2 packed wall, get 5 magikill and continously barrage them with spells
2. Same as 1
3.Just garrison in the castle and prepare Spearton and Magikill. Archer can't damage statues anyway.
4.Same as 3, but prepare some Slave Giants too.
5.Same as 1, prepare your Giants, make a Phalanx and ready your Merics and Archidons