PDA

View Full Version : Reposting the last animation I ever made for some cc

Cronos
12-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Made this short 15 second thing quite a while ago right before I quit again. Never got much feedback on it.

http://cronosxiii.deviantart.com/#/d4akb8c

Sadko
12-14-2012, 01:55 AM
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT GOLDEN LIGHT THAT SET MY HOUSE ON FIRE

Cronos
12-14-2012, 02:00 AM
what light

Sadko
12-14-2012, 02:02 AM
THE LIGHT THAT I GOT FROM THAT LINK

Meteor
12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
There isn't much to say, this is very well done!
smooth and clear movements, amazing visual effects.
The only thing I can say is... the song is on EVENT?!#!# :< (?)

Stickly
12-14-2012, 02:36 AM
why did you quit?

this is amazing

Cronos
12-14-2012, 02:53 AM
because i aint got time for animation. And windows won't work on my computer anymore so I am stuck with linux for now. No flash on linux.

Stickly
12-14-2012, 03:05 AM
because i aint got time for animation. And windows won't work on my computer anymore so I am stuck with linux for now. No flash on linux.

aw man i am sorry
loved ur anim tho, great job

first anim i have seen by u and i am blown away

robecor
12-14-2012, 03:06 AM
I'm not that good with CnC, and I'm not even at that lvl of animation, but I'll try to give you some feedback.
The first thing that seems a little wrong to me is the camera shaking. Go a little easier with that, because you have a smooth style and when the camera shakes like that on almost every movement, it ruins it. The last explosion looks like it was made with tweens(besides the black particles), which looks cool but it would look better if you would animate it frame by frame, or event combine that with tweens. Oh and like Meteor said, why did you put the song on event and not on stream?
Well, that's all I have to say and I hope it helps.

Cronos
12-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm not that good with CnC, and I'm not even at that lvl of animation, but I'll try to give you some feedback.
The first thing that seems a little wrong to me is the camera shaking. Go a little easier with that, because you have a smooth style and when the camera shakes like that on almost every movement, it ruins it. The last explosion looks like it was made with tweens(besides the black particles), which looks cool but it would look better if you would animate it frame by frame, or event combine that with tweens. Oh and like Meteor said, why did you put the song on event and not on stream?
Well, that's all I have to say and I hope it helps.

Good eye. You're definately right about the explosion. It was all tweens lol. The only effects I really animated by hand were the black particles. Particles are probably my strongest skill. Also I am terrible with sound effects. I always screw them up in some way or another lol.

Thanks man.

Smile
12-15-2012, 07:08 PM
I saw a little wobbliness on the green guy but whatever that was pretty cool

I thought you were a pivot guy?

poppetje3D
12-16-2012, 05:49 AM
And this is why I loved you you fucker.

THE RISER
12-16-2012, 06:01 AM
buddy if you comeback...you will be the next terkoiz !

XaioShadow
12-16-2012, 07:34 AM
damn sweet bro :D
that was smooth and the blood was lol :3

Cronos
12-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Thankyou good sirs. poppetje3D where have you been you sly dog you.

the pivoter
12-16-2012, 09:09 AM
This might just be me, but when he does the handstand flip thing (after the rising wall of black) he seems to be moving to fast. I think that this doesn't contrast well with your smooth style. Other than that, I was blown away, best animation I have seen on this site so far.

Cronos
12-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is difficult to retain smoothness and make him move across the screen quickly at the same time. There are several methods of preventing this. One is teleportation, which I use in many animations but they are all gone because truploader is down and FA is down. And second is placing the camera further away from the action lol. That is another one of my sneaky tricks to smoothness. No.1 trick to smoothness is trailing everything and getting easing right. Also thanks that's quite a compliment.

One more thing. The best thing about animating a lot of particles, is that you don't even need to animate the individual particles that well. Because when there's 20 of them it looks good regardless.

the pivoter
12-16-2012, 04:32 PM
I just might try my next animation with particles. However, I am making it in pivot, and not too knowledgeable on particles. I looked over the animation again, and I noticed that the blood when the stick was shot seemed to disappear and not fade.

poppetje3D
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Thankyou good sirs. poppetje3D where have you been you sly dog you.
I have been chillin' pal.

Cronos
12-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Yes I was lazy with all the effects except the particles. Everything is tweened except the particles lol.

drinking milk n kicking ass poppetj3d