PDA

View Full Version : Spearton vs Reaper

300noob
12-14-2012, 04:51 AM
Ok, why does Marowkai reaper ability affect the spearton While they're in shield wall mode? i saw a a spearton got reaped and slide forward while still in shield wall mode....i think the reaper should not have effect on spearton during shield wall mode.

Azxc
12-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Agree... and reaper is very annoying....

Tecness2
12-14-2012, 11:37 AM
The reaper takes control of a unit and forces that unit to run to the chaos' castle. Regardless of what that unit is doing.

Bladed Fire
12-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Sorry, but the forces are too fast to stop and it's just like nothing.

300noob
12-14-2012, 11:29 PM
The reaper takes control of a unit and forces that unit to run to the chaos' castle. Regardless of what that unit is doing.

not sure if you got it but i saw the spearton WITH SHIELD WALL MODE ON SLIDE at enemies....
and my point still not change, repear should not affect the spearton while in shield wall mode,...or at least reduce the reaper chasing range thingy...

Tecness2
12-14-2012, 11:48 PM
not sure if you got it but i saw the spearton WITH SHIELD WALL MODE ON SLIDE at enemies....
and my point still not change, repear should not affect the spearton while in shield wall mode,...or at least reduce the reaper chasing range thingy...
Why should it not? By that logic, the fireball shouldn't affect it either, nor should poison, electric wall, stone face, or any other magic.

Bladed Fire
12-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Why should it not? By that logic, the fireball shouldn't affect it either, nor should poison, electric wall, stone face, or any other magic.

Stone face??? Is it Petrify? Speartons never been stoned in shield wall mode, if it does, it have another stone statue for Spearton standing in phalanx mode. But if Speartons can block anything with Shield Wall, it was too overpowered.

300noob
12-15-2012, 05:56 AM
seem like u guys still didn't get it... it got hit by the reaper , got dragged but still in shield wall mode, that is just ...weir.

Triss
12-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Do you even know what's shield wall uses for? It's only reducing damage!
I have seen phalanxs of speartons pushed by Giants.

In conclusion: Speartons cannot move by himself during shield wall mode, but can be moved by other factors(Reaper in this case)

Case Closed.

Tecness2
12-15-2012, 02:57 PM
seem like u guys still didn't get it... it got hit by the reaper , got dragged but still in shield wall mode, that is just ...weir.
Then that's a bug -_-
The original post made it sound like if was a balancing problem.

CRAZY JAY
12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Then that's a bug -_-

OK we will take a look at this, if you mean he is pulled without walking yah I guess that is something we did not think of should be fixed next patch.

Azxc
12-15-2012, 09:44 PM
it got hit by the reaper , got dragged but still in shield wall mode, that is just ...weir.

lol I think its not weird
the reaper pulls the spearton but he just never give up on to HOLD!!! the shield
No matter what happen, he still focus on your shield mode order, how loyal he is T.T

CRAZY JAY
12-16-2012, 02:53 AM
[/COLOR]

lol I think its not weird
the reaper pulls the spearton but he just never give up on to HOLD!!! the shield
No matter what happen, he still focus on your shield mode order, how loyal he is T.T

I guess that is one way to look at it, saves us work! but I think this is so rare that we may fix it last, we have a few bigger things to focus on thanks for the bugs guys.

300noob
12-16-2012, 08:06 PM
hmm, good to know that people actually care to see this thread.
i think i will see this as the spearton show his loyalty

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Then that's a bug -_-

There's a much worse bug, actually.

When a Spearton gets Reaped, he'll run towards the Chaos base, right? But he can still use Shield Wall, so he won't move.

A good bug.