PDA

View Full Version : Plz see this pivot!

be a man
05-17-2008, 07:15 PM
here's just one of my pivot animations that i've created i had a sequal kinda thing but that was really bad so heres mine and plz tell wat i can work on plz! I called it hook the hole from the previous version!
Here it is:

HIhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6906/hookthehole214stickpagepe2.gif

Remove the hi!

invertin
05-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Do you know what's weird (kinda good but weird)

Every new person gives us animations similar to this. We tell them to go to the beginners section and right now I agree, BUT-

How did you get your animations so smooth and still be new to pivot? O.o

You need to be a bit faster, and work on some other stuff, but like I said, very oddly smooth.

Blot
05-17-2008, 07:55 PM
yeh i cant animate smooth for nuts

be a man
05-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Do you know what's weird (kinda good but weird)

Every new person gives us animations similar to this. We tell them to go to the beginners section and right now I agree, BUT-

How did you get your animations so smooth and still be new to pivot? O.o

You need to be a bit faster, and work on some other stuff, but like I said, very oddly smooth.

well i'm not that nw to pivot. I only just joined stickpage, i have had pivot for 2 and a half weeks. Yea....

Blot
05-17-2008, 08:55 PM
thats still new i have had pivot for i dno bout 4 months and ur animating smooth for 2 weeks

Naglfar
05-18-2008, 01:45 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6906/hookthehole214stickpagepe2.gif
Post in image form like this.
Just add *Copy and paste your link here
So you can post animations without 20 posts.
Smooth, but lacked easing and physics.
Check out some tutorials.

Exile
05-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Being capable of animating smoothly is a useless talent in itself.

Move more than one body part at a time. very, VERY few movements will look good if you only move a forearm or a leg. And quit animating physics-intensive scenes if you have no idea how it works.

Upps
05-18-2008, 02:13 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6906/hookthehole214stickpagepe2.gif

be a man
05-18-2008, 03:33 AM
Being capable of animating smoothly is a useless talent in itself.

Move more than one body part at a time. very, VERY few movements will look good if you only move a forearm or a leg. And quit animating physics-intensive scenes if you have no idea how it works.

Thanks for that information. But yea i have no idea wat physics-intensiv scenes are so i might create them by accident:Sweating: So thx for it again!

power fuse0
05-18-2008, 03:34 AM
PLease close this and post in the beginners thread, You need to work on all the basics, head over to the tutorial section and work on somethings there.

Blot
05-18-2008, 04:36 AM
no stop tellin people to post in begginners section:

numba 1: people dnt answer back to ur animations in there they keep commenting to each other

numba 2: only begginners see them so they give them feedback that is bad, thus making the animator worse.....

numba 3: every1 in the begginners section dnt no what physics and easing and stuff like this, posting new threads attracts more experienced pivoters that can give u advice and tell u which tuts to go to and such

Naglfar
05-18-2008, 04:48 AM
no stop tellin people to post in begginners section:

numba 1: people dnt answer back to ur animations in there they keep commenting to each other

numba 2: only begginners see them so they give them feedback that is bad, thus making the animator worse.....

numba 3: every1 in the begginners section dnt no what physics and easing and stuff like this, posting new threads attracts more experienced pivoters that can give u advice and tell u which tuts to go to and such
I know what physics easing etc. stuff is and I still hang around in beg.
But what you're saying is generally true.

Blot
05-18-2008, 05:38 AM
i gues ur right but not many people hang around there.......... its too big with too many posts in it. they should have another thing like the show off section but for begginners......... example

Begginners Section
Flash
Ezytoon
Pivot
Art
Games

all made by begginners that experienced people can give them help....... if that was there there wouldnt be so many threads in show off

parssanth
05-18-2008, 06:20 AM
Dude..as power fuse said..I agree..

Start there first.

Smoothing is not the point.It's useless when theres no pshycics and no easing.

Increase the frame rate to 17...Thats for starters..

Automaton
05-18-2008, 06:26 AM
ok i agree about not going to the beginners section, but if everyone does that the main section will become overcrowded with noobs, and thus will make people start telling them to go back again, so its a no win situation.

Blot
05-18-2008, 06:47 AM
i just reckon havin an overall beg section would help