PDA

View Full Version : StickMayCry~Walk-Run-Jump-Bang into a wall

parssanth
05-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Oh k.I'm stickmaycry..I'm usin my old account cause my stickmaycry account is on a few days band till 5-25-2008 to be precise.

Well after posting alot of animations at the beginners thread I finaly realize its useless posting there.

So..Here http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8531/dieinstylekc3.gif
Comment,Critic and tip me..

Credz to me for the stik and credz to power fuse0 for helping me get this good Cred to jrockpunk1 for the run

CREDZ TO BAHAMUT!

second link (link) http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8531/dieinstylekc3.gif (http://imageshack.us)
By stickmaycry (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/stickmaycry)(link)

Blot
05-17-2008, 07:51 PM
nice very nice lol

be a man
05-17-2008, 08:54 PM
yea thats nice lol

Anarchey
05-17-2008, 09:59 PM
there were a couple of choppy parts in there and your movements were quite awkward such as your run to jum and the flip was unessisary, physics were off ( i know there was intended to be none but there must be at least a slight bit) the wall slam didnt seem to have much force ither

Lone Wolf
05-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Lol. Looks like one of Bahas animation, minus the sword. Anyways, the ladning after the jump had jerkyness, especially in the arms. The land into the wall was pretty weird too. A person wouldn't stick to it like that. Adn take out that flash.

power fuse0
05-18-2008, 04:08 AM
Dude you kinda rippeed baha off didn't you. I sent you the animation to study the run o.0
Never mind. Cred Bahamut.

Blot
05-18-2008, 04:31 AM
Lol. Looks like one of Bahas animation, minus the sword. Anyways, the ladning after the jump had jerkyness, especially in the arms. The land into the wall was pretty weird too. A person wouldn't stick to it like that. Adn take out that flash.

lol it looks like that hell good sword one that baha made on his tutorial........also with the wall mayb add a temble when he hits it and make him slide down or fall

parssanth
05-18-2008, 04:59 AM
Lol..Yes I did study the run and I got the hang of it..Thanks to jrockpunk for helpin with d hands...Power Fuse0 sorry I did that but.I wanted to do an anim like that.I really didn't wanna steal his anim..So..how do I fix my jerkyness?And I made the anim for fun.I didn't meant to steal it or whatsoever.Credz to bahamut

parssanth
05-18-2008, 05:05 AM
sorry for the dp kk thanks..How do I work out the jerkyness?Btw.. Didn't meant to rip it off..Just wanted to test.I really don't rip other peoples anim.I just wanted to do the run test and um...I edited it...I didn't want it to be seen as me ripping it off.Thats why I edited the wall.Btw..The tremble/the fall didn't work out..It just made the anim look bad

Devour
05-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Meh, I guess that since you said posting in the beginner's thread is pointless, I guess I'll be one of the C&C'ers there.

killingspreebrother
05-18-2008, 10:03 AM
pretty short but funny and wat are those black things about

Automaton
05-18-2008, 11:09 AM
credz me for the run you credit taker! i liked it, but yes you can tell youve read bahas ultimate tutorial :p

[edit]
just saw your post thanking me

Lone Wolf
05-18-2008, 12:39 PM
sorry for the dp kk thanks..How do I work out the jerkyness?Btw.. Didn't meant to rip it off..Just wanted to test.I really don't rip other peoples anim.I just wanted to do the run test and um...I edited it...I didn't want it to be seen as me ripping it off.Thats why I edited the wall.Btw..The tremble/the fall didn't work out..It just made the anim look bad

To prevent jerkyness, try to not make any sudden movements with the legs or arms, that makes jerkyness. Ease into that movement, and it'll fine.

Meh, I guess that since you said posting in the beginner's thread is pointless, I guess I'll be one of the C&C'ers there.

You said that when it was reopened. Lol.

Upps
05-18-2008, 01:54 PM
The jump after the run : if it was done with physics the stick should've jumped backwards instead of sprinting forwards.