PDA

View Full Version : If you could add Two new abilities for any Unit (Order/Chaos)

lntrepid
12-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Post Two(Or More) abilities you would like to see added into the game. If you don't know exact numbers, compare them to another ability. Please, no overpowered abilities. Post the unit that will use them and & the abilities' name.
NOTE:There is no guarantee that any of these will be added.

I personally would add :
1. Swordswrath - Sever

100 G
100 M

Cooldown - 50 secs

A swordswrath(s) slashes at the enemy with a glowing red blade, target is poisoned (bleed) and has damage and/or speed SLIGHTLY reduced. Effects increase with level increase.

2. Archidon - Focus Beam

200 G
0 M

Cooldown - 75 secs

An Archidon expertly loads three to five (depending on level) arrows and looses them all at once. It focuses on one target, usually an armoured target or a meric, and takes much longer to load.

Bladed Fire
12-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Whoa Whoa Swordwraths can change sword? Cool but not logic.
For Archidon... its okay but reduce it to 2-3.(2 levels only)

lntrepid
12-15-2012, 12:20 AM
No, the blade itself glows red when it is swung.

Bladed Fire
12-15-2012, 01:07 AM
No way he could do this... But if he's in rage mode, this ability should be okay...

Tecness2
12-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Medusa:
Stone Feet - Slows down a target's move & attack speed by 50%.

15 Second Cooldown.
25 Mana To Use

The Medusa starts with this one and has to instead research stone face.

Cleric:
Purge - Heals an ally unit 25% of their max hp OR Damages an enemy unit for 25%.

Same Cooldown As Stone Face.
150 Mana To Use.
150 Gold & 150 Mana To Research.

Skeleton Mage:
Army Of The Dead - Raises an army(2) of skeletal warriors to fight for the chaos empire! They have the health and damage of crawlers but the move-speed of swordwrath.

Cooldown of 20 seconds:
150 Mana To Use.
50 Gold & 100 Man To Research.
Costs 1 Population.

Global Upgrade:
Promotion - Promotes ONE unit to have a 25% increase in armor, health & damage. They have a golden-ish glow around them afterwards.

Limit: One At A Time.
Cooldown:3 Minutes
500 Mana To Use.
250 Mana & 250 Gold To Research.
Available In The Economy Building.

Bladed Fire
12-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Medusa:

15 Second Cooldown.
25 Mana To Use

Cleric:
Purge - Heals an ally unit 50% of their max hp OR Damages an enemy unit for 50%.

150 Mana To Use.

Skeleton Mage:

Army Of The Dead - Raises an army(2) of skeletal warriors to fight for the chaos empire! They have the health and damage of crawlers but the move-speed of swordwrath.

Cooldown of 20 seconds:
100 Mana To Use.

Global Upgrade:

Promotion - Promotes ONE unit to have a 25% increase in armor, health & damage. They have a golden-ish glow around them afterwards.

500 Mana To Use.
Wow Tec didn't thought that you will like to have new unit's abilities.

Azxc
12-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Swordwrath:
Armor Smithing:
300 Gold (more or lesser?)
Double swordwrath health
Swordwrath wear helmet and armor (look more cool lol)

Gladiator Upgrade: Longer sword for swordwrath
300 Gold
Double damage, do increased damage on armored units
Rage will not increase their speed and rate (just for boosting damage)

Bladed Fire
12-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Lol my turn Swordwrath: sweep slash: deals 60% of normal damage with AOE
Critic Strike: An attack 200% more than normal and have a chance to knockdown enemies.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Mine:
Miner:
Larger Capacity (500 gold,50 mana)
Bags have more space,300 per one round

Swordwrath:
Armory (450 gold,100 mana)
Swordwrath wear armor,raising defense and lives to 3 bars,attacks more damaging

Archidon:
Rapid Fire (350 gold , 150 mana)
Archidon attack rate heightened,more damage

Monks:
Regen (50 gold, 200 mana)(Passive)
Monks have ability to cast regen to all unit,Healing even without being near them (heals slower than monk heal)

Shadowrath:
Super Speed (100gold,150 mana)
ShadowWraths are more faster,almost impossible to chase

Might have more,so be ready

jerrytt
12-16-2012, 10:30 AM
archidon: flak arrow

description: An explosive arrow specially designed to take out air troops
cost to research/use: 300 gold/50 gold
cooldown: same as fire arrow
splash: same as fireball (magikill)
damage: ground troops 1x normal shot air troops 2x normal shot

m0ntana
12-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Eclipsor: Quick Wings/ Arrows

Description: As you know the Eclipsor is faster then the crossarrow, so I thought a good ability was to make its arrows and wings faster.
cost to research: 350 gold, 100 mana
cost to use: 50
damage: 2 hits can kill a swordwrath

jerrytt
12-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Eclipsor: Quick Wings/ Arrows

Description: As you know the Eclipsor is faster then the crossarrow, so I thought a good ability was to make its arrows and wings faster.
cost to research: 350 gold, 100 mana
cost to use: 50
damage: 2 hits can kill a swordwrath

op much?

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
op much?

thought so too

RUMMAKER
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Medusa:

15 Second Cooldown.
25 Mana To Use

Cleric:
Purge - Heals an ally unit 50% of their max hp OR Damages an enemy unit for 50%.

150 Mana To Use.

Skeleton Mage:

Cooldown of 20 seconds:
100 Mana To Use.

Global Upgrade:

500 Mana To Use.
promotion sounds epic xD i definitely approve of that idea.
army of the dead - il agree with that one IF its ghost unit and can't be controlled.
don't agree with cleric or medusa.

Tecness2
12-16-2012, 04:11 PM
promotion sounds epic xD i definitely approve of that idea.
army of the dead - il agree with that one IF its ghost unit and can't be controlled.
don't agree with cleric or medusa.
Why not for either of them?
In the other thread, you're complaining about how overpowered Medusa is with Stone-face, and this makes it required to be researched, costing the chaos player a tiny bit more to be overpowered.

Monk:
Fighting Spirit! - Increases the attack speed of a selected unit by 10% for 15 seconds. Does NOT stack.

Cooldown: 20 seconds.
Cost: 50 Mana.
Cost To Research: 100 Gold 50 Mana.

RUMMAKER
12-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Why not for either of them?
In the other thread, you're complaining about how overpowered Medusa is with Stone-face, and this makes it required to be researched, costing the chaos player a tiny bit more to be overpowered.

Monk:
Fighting Spirit! - Increases the attack speed of a selected unit by 5% for 15 seconds. Does NOT stack.

Cooldown: 20 seconds.
Cost: 50 Mana.
Cost To Research: 100 Gold 50 Mana.

it makes medusa way more versatile and i don't want that D:<

purge will COMPLETELY SCREW order vs order (not every match is chaos vs order >_>)

fighting spirit - no research and increases attack speed by 15% cost 50 mana(5% is like... and 50 mana is a lot for something so...weak not to mention rage is 300% more useful then this ability xD)
-unit should glow rainbow when infused with fighting spirit (red for rage, gold for promotion, blue for ghost, and rainbow for fighting spirit :P)

RUMMAKER
12-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Mine:
Miner:
Larger Capacity (500 gold,50 mana)
Bags have more space,300 per one round

Swordwrath:
Armory (450 gold,100 mana)
Swordwrath wear armor,raising defense and lives to 3 bars,attacks more damaging

Archidon:
Rapid Fire (350 gold , 150 mana)
Archidon attack rate heightened,more damage

Monks:
Regen (50 gold, 200 mana)(Passive)
Monks have ability to cast regen to all unit,Healing even without being near them (heals slower than monk heal)

Shadowrath:
Super Speed (100gold,150 mana)
ShadowWraths are more faster,almost impossible to chase

Might have more,so be ready

Miner-sure

swordwrath-so after research they become as strong as a spearton with the ability to rage??? yeah might want to rethink that.

archidon-we already have flame arrow :/ its kinda the same thing

monks-...sure why not

shadowrath-the only counter to shadowraths (as order) is archers, with this upgrade i think i might never lose another game to another order player that doesn't use ninjas him/herself...so no.

RUMMAKER
12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
archidon: flak arrow

description: An explosive arrow specially designed to take out air troops
cost to research/use: 300 gold/50 gold
splash: same as fireball (magikill)
damage: ground troops 1x normal shot air troops 2x normal shot

^ i approve :D...but change research cost to 350 gold and casting cost to 25 mana. and make it cast like medusa's stone face.

_Ai_
12-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Miner-sure

swordwrath-so after research they become as strong as a spearton with the ability to rage??? yeah might want to rethink that.

archidon-we already have flame arrow :/ its kinda the same thing

monks-...sure why not

shadowrath-the only counter to shadowraths (as order) is archers, with this upgrade i think i might never lose another game to another order player that doesn't use ninjas him/herself...so no.

the archidons upgrade is permanent and is not passive

and another one to add:
Albowtross:
Snipe (450 gold,150 mana)(passive, 50 mana per shot)
Adds a scope to the crossbow, headshot to unarmed unit, 1 hit killing them(Miner,swordwrath,archidon,monks,magikill,allb owtross)

Bladed Fire
12-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Magikill: Transformation
TUrns Magikill into a glowing avatar that has a same attack and health of giant for some time(for self-defense)

Eclipsor:Demon's Urge
Make Eclipsor fast in speed only for some time.

Marrowkai:Curse of Death
Curses a unit that makes it stats lower for some time.

Medusa:Poison enhance
Make Medusa attack that inflicts poison permenantly.

Swordwrath:Light blade
Make swordwrath attack faster.

Archidon:Fast arrow
Make archidon shoot a fast arrow that moves rapidly.

Spearton:Double bash
Make spearton hit unit with his shield and knock the enemy with his helmet. Stuns and damages unit AOE

Shadowrath:Double faction
Make Shadowrath attack with his two weapons for a time.

Albowtross: Flight sight
Make albowtross more range.

Meric:Divine aura
Heals unit around her for a time.

Crawler:Predator
Jumps to a fleeing enemy.

Dead:Might
Pull its meat with might that makes more damage to the enemy.

Bomber:Champion
More health and damage.

Juggerknight:Chop flurry
Chops enemy in range(very short) for three times rapidly.

300noob
12-17-2012, 01:00 AM
magikill (researchable)
bombardment: send down rain of meteors (6 of them) damage of each meteor is high as bomber with same AoE. 150 gold 150 mana , cool down of meteor, cost 60 mana each cast
minions: summon minions instantly (3 minions), attack and speed of swordwrath but health of crawler, uncontrolable....cool down of petrify. 150 gold and 150 mana, each cast cost 150 mana.

_Ai_
12-17-2012, 01:01 AM
Magikill: Transformation
TUrns Magikill into a glowing avatar that has a same attack and health of giant for some time(for self-defense)

Eclipsor:Demon's Urge
Make Eclipsor fast in speed only for some time.

Marrowkai:Curse of Death
Curses a unit that makes it stats lower for some time.

Medusa:Poison enhance
Make Medusa attack that inflicts poison permenantly.

Swordwrath:Light blade
Make swordwrath attack faster.

Archidon:Fast arrow
Make archidon shoot a fast arrow that moves rapidly.

Spearton:Double bash
Make spearton hit unit with his shield and knock the enemy with his helmet. Stuns and damages unit AOE

Shadowrath:Double faction
Make Shadowrath attack with his two weapons for a time.

Albowtross: Flight sight
Make albowtross more range.

Meric:Divine aura
Heals unit around her for a time.

Crawler:Predator
Jumps to a fleeing enemy.

Dead:Might
Pull its meat with might that makes more damage to the enemy.

Bomber:Champion
More health and damage.

Juggerknight:Chop flurry
Chops enemy in range(very short) for three times rapidly.

Have ta say , all of this is quite OP

300noob
12-17-2012, 01:10 AM
swordwrath (researchable)
Upgrade "True Swordwrath": Deal 1.5x more damage, attack x1.5 faster with 1.5 more health, speed of spearton and increase swordwrath price to 300g and 50 mana. research need 150 gold and 150 mana, lol, most of my research require the same price..:D
Blade master : 150gold, 150 mana. do a attack combo lvl 1 x5 continous combo, lvl 2 x10 continous combo.(provide more damage and do small AoE), cost 10 mana per use, cool down of meteor

Tecness2
12-17-2012, 01:24 AM
it makes medusa way more versatile and i don't want that D:<

purge will COMPLETELY SCREW order vs order (not every match is chaos vs order >_>)

fighting spirit - no research and increases attack speed by 15% cost 50 mana(5% is like... and 50 mana is a lot for something so...weak not to mention rage is 300% more useful then this ability xD)
-unit should glow rainbow when infused with fighting spirit (red for rage, gold for promotion, blue for ghost, and rainbow for fighting spirit :P)
Rage is also overpowered, and swordwrath specific. This can be used on a lot of stuff, try an increase on giants. But it has been raise to 10%.
Also, how would purge ruin order vs order?

300noob
12-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Medusa: (researchable)
Pacifier: skrink enemy (half of their original size or childhood size, making them weaker, slightly slower (spearton get speed of swordwrath and swordwrath have speed of archer and so on), doesn't work onmage probally, it make them younger result in cast spell and spell cool down much faster...so don't try) 150 mana and gold.....lol this skill is kinda weir, cool down of petrify

Bladed Fire
12-17-2012, 03:22 AM
Have ta say , all of this is quite OP

No way, these are not op, because I added the op skill to all of them.

RUMMAKER
12-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Rage is also overpowered, and swordwrath specific. This can be used on a lot of stuff, try an increase on giants. But it has been raise to 10%.
Also, how would purge ruin order vs order?

Kills giant for order vs order, ninjas less useful, just basically completely reworks the unit, it goes from a support unit that's only suppose to heal and u never get more then 3 to something like the infested in Starcraft 2

And yeah, why would I research fighting spirit when I can get rage.

Tecness2
12-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Kills giant for order vs order, ninjas less useful, just basically completely reworks the unit, it goes from a support unit that's only suppose to heal and u never get more then 3 to something like the infested in Starcraft 2

And yeah, why would I research fighting spirit when I can get rage.
Monks are basically Medivacs, which can heal, or pickup and do aggressive drops. Giants are terrible anyway.
As I said, rage is swordwrath specific, while this can go on any unit. Faster attack speed for Archidon's? Go go go.

_Ai_
12-18-2012, 10:09 AM
although you hate this, for me, faster attacking speed goes to allbowtross

RUMMAKER
12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Monks are basically Medivacs, which can heal, or pickup and do aggressive drops. Giants are terrible anyway.
As I said, rage is swordwrath specific, while this can go on any unit. Faster attack speed for Archidon's? Go go go.

costs the same as rage to research and cost 50 mana to increase the attack speed of ONE unit (while rage increases attack speed and movement speed for ALL swords) ... don't say giants cuz i never use them xD so lets see i spend 50 mana per cast and decide to research this instead of rage just to increase the attack speed of one archer for 10 %.

Tecness2
12-18-2012, 01:19 PM
costs the same as rage to research and cost 50 mana to increase the attack speed of ONE unit (while rage increases attack speed and movement speed for ALL swords) ... don't say giants cuz i never use them xD so lets see i spend 50 mana per cast and decide to research this instead of rage just to increase the attack speed of one archer for 10 %.
I still don't see your point here. Tell me, do you use swordwrath at all late game? No? Odd, since you have something that can increase their attack speed and movement speed.
Also, you use giants a lot.

RUMMAKER
12-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I still don't see your point here. Tell me, do you use swordwrath at all late game? No? Odd, since you have something that can increase their attack speed and movement speed.
Also, you use giants a lot.

yes, I do use swords even in late game, and no the only time I used giants against u was that time u got flyers, since that game I haven't built a giant for 50 games( unless u count ghosts )

MiamiBigAL
12-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Wait...the person who bitches when people use flyers against him used flyers against you? Learn something new every day...

RUMMAKER
12-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Wait...the person who bitches when people use flyers against him used flyers against you? Learn something new every day...

i hate chaos flyers too :P and i use order flyers (no but seriously i have no problem dealing with order flyers, its the chaos flyers that's annoying).

order giant upgrade: resource management education - cost 600-200, order giants can now slam his arms down dealing AOE damage with his chains(he can still throw boulders if he wants).

order and chaos upgrade - pick axe throw: the miners recieves boomerang educations - costs 50-50, can now throw their pickaxes (or hammers) at flying units to deal moderate damage.

crawler upgrade - feeding frenzy - if a crawler kills a unit, he gains full health - costs 50-100, very long research time.

Medusa upgrade - eye for an eye - after death, she explodes into a pool of acid dealing insane damage to a SMALL area around her, costs 500-500

ghost control - allows u to control ghost spawns, no research, however every command u give the ghost will cost u 10 gold.

ninja upgrade - Kunai throw, its a toggle like the the dead's poison, ninjas throw kunai at 4/7 the range magikills cast. costs 50-0 to research, it costs 5 gold to throw a kunai, double the ninjas' melee attack rate but fixate does not affect this abilities damage(same as the ninja's first strike).

combine shield wall and shield bash into one upgrade. add spearthrow to spearton-costs 50 mana to research and cost nothing to use, 2/3 of magikill's cast range and deals 2.5 damage. but once used he switch to a dagger that does 1/3 of his original damage.

make tower spawn 3 levels, the first lvl should cost 100-200 and spawns a 2 sword/ 3 crawlers.

skull mage upgrade - fake death - cost 0-100 to research and 25 mana to use, once used the skull mage can't take damage but also can't move or attack or anything for 2.5 minutes he collapses into a pile of broken bones on the ground for the duration(after that time he reassembles him self with full HP).

magikill upgrade - silent casting - costs 50-0 to research and takes a LONG time to research, once researched, he casts spells as usual at the same speed, BUT he utters no words.

MiamiBigAL
12-18-2012, 06:00 PM
yeah, the chaos flyers are just ridiculous and are a real pain. It's a pity Archers don't counter Chaos flyers when Deads easily counter Order flyers.

Bladed Fire
12-18-2012, 07:40 PM
although you hate this, for me, faster attacking speed goes to allbowtross

No way, you want him to load faster? That's funny if in animation.

_Ai_
12-18-2012, 07:59 PM
No way, you want him to load faster? That's funny if in animation.

now that i think about it, its quite funny lol.But still, faster reloading goes to allbowtross for me because i use them a lot in my strategy

Bladed Fire
12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
now that i think about it, its quite funny lol.But still, faster reloading goes to allbowtross for me because i use them a lot in my strategy
Yeah,until you killed all my armies with giant rush after albowtross rush. Crazy Jay should make a system that kicks massers out of the game, or make a report system.

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 02:31 AM
I've personally wanted Marrowkai to get an ability that lets them summon one Skeletal Warrior, sorta like the Magikill's Minions in Stick War 1. Maximum of 2 Skeletal Warriors.

Order? Well, I've wanted Archidons to be that tribal nation, and I thought giving them a passive ability that lets them be *slightly faster that a Spearton* would be cool.

Triss
12-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Archidon: Sniper Shot
Shot an arrow 2x range of normal, dealing 1.5x damage to Ground, 3x damage to air :P
Cost:400 Gold 150 Mana.
Skill Cost:20 Gold 10 Mana

E-Giants:Cluster Shot
Throw a bundle of 3 rocks, each rock deals 0.5x of normal boulders.
Cost:200 Gold 100 Mana
Skill Cost:0 Gold 0 Mana

Bladed Fire
12-21-2012, 05:46 AM
I've personally wanted Marrowkai to get an ability that lets them summon one Skeletal Warrior, sorta like the Magikill's Minions in Stick War 1. Maximum of 2 Skeletal Warriors.

Order? Well, I've wanted Archidons to be that tribal nation, and I thought giving them a passive ability that lets them be *slightly faster that a Spearton* would be cool.

Lol, Marrowkai are being overpowered, well, if you want Archidon to be faster for kiting, make ullhim slightly.slower than Shadowrath.

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Lol, Marrowkai are being overpowered, well, if you want Archidon to be faster for kiting, make ullhim slightly.slower than Shadowrath.

LOL I agree that Marrowkai are overpowered. That frickin' Reaper spell is epic. Anyway, they were just suggestions. I actually have no expectations whatsoever for them to be in the game.

Triss
12-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Reaper is a friggin hard skill
Luckily I haven't seen any Chaos players fighting me with it.
(plz make Reaper cooldown longer)

KrayZStick
12-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Spearton- Spear Throw - Throws his spear in the direction he's facing
100 Mana to unlock- 40 Mana- 60 Second Unlocking in Castle - 30 Second Cooldown after Used
MagiKill- Minion- Spawns a small uncontrollable minion to attack. Minion - 2 Minions are the same as 1 Swordwraith. Max 5 Minions
100 Mana to unlock - 50 Mana to use - 60 Seconds Unlocking - 2 Second Cooldown

Thought off somemore,
Shadowraith - Diversion - Stuns enemies in a small area by throwing a smoke bomb at them
Stun - 2 Sec Unlock - 30 Seconds 50 Mana Use- 40 Mana, 20 Second Cooldown.
Archidon - Quickshot - Fire 3 arrows in quick succession. Each one doing more damage than the last.
Unlock 100 Mana, 40 Second
Use 60 Mana, 30 Second.
Enslaved Giant - Smash - Next attack does 50% of enemy unit's HP (except other giants).
Unlock 80 Mana, 40 Seconds
Use 50 Mana, 25 Seconds
Albatross - Sprouted Wings - Faster speed & farther range for a short duration.
Unlock 100 Mana, 40 Seconds
Use 60 Mana, 25 Seconds.

Thought off somemore,

Enslaved Giant - Smash - Next attack does 50% of enemy unit's HP (except other giants).

Use 60 Mana, 25 Seconds.

(Except TO other giants)

Bladed Fire
12-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Spearton- Spear Throw - Throws his spear in the direction he's facing
100 Mana to unlock- 40 Mana- 60 Second Unlocking in Castle - 30 Second Cooldown after Used
MagiKill- Minion- Spawns a small uncontrollable minion to attack. Minion - 2 Minions are the same as 1 Swordwraith. Max 5 Minions
100 Mana to unlock - 50 Mana to use - 60 Seconds Unlocking - 2 Second Cooldown

Thought off somemore,
Shadowraith - Diversion - Stuns enemies in a small area by throwing a smoke bomb at them
Stun - 2 Sec Unlock - 30 Seconds 50 Mana Use- 40 Mana, 20 Second Cooldown.
Archidon - Quickshot - Fire 3 arrows in quick succession. Each one doing more damage than the last.
Unlock 100 Mana, 40 Second
Use 60 Mana, 30 Second.
Unlock 80 Mana, 40 Seconds
Use 50 Mana, 25 Seconds
Albatross - Sprouted Wings - Faster speed & farther range for a short duration.
Unlock 100 Mana, 40 Seconds
Use 60 Mana, 25 Seconds.

(Except TO other giants)

You can edit your post...

KrayZStick
12-25-2012, 11:51 AM
You can edit your post...
Oh thx didn't notice that

malbence
12-29-2012, 01:23 AM
In Sync for all troops: 150 Gold and 50 Mana.

I'm thinking it's just an ability that will make all troops move at the same speed, so you can arrange your soldiers how you want and press attack without compromising their order. I'm tired of my albowtrosses taking too long to come to the offensive, or waiting for my giants to come forward; my archers get annihilated because the giants can't walk fast enough compared to the archers.

Bypass for archers and albowtrosses, 250 Gold and 100 Mana.

This should let archer-type soldiers shoot past giants and at troops sitting directly behind them such as merics, and without having to move forward, risking themselves. However, because this lets you destroy the point of having giants as a meat shield, it'd be understandable if it were a lot more expensive, say maybe 700 Gold and 200 Mana, since giants are expensive.

Bladed Fire
12-29-2012, 03:01 AM
In Sync for all troops: 150 Gold and 50 Mana.

I'm thinking it's just an ability that will make all troops move at the same speed, so you can arrange your soldiers how you want and press attack without compromising their order. I'm tired of my albowtrosses taking too long to come to the offensive, or waiting for my giants to come forward; my archers get annihilated because the giants can't walk fast enough compared to the archers.

Bypass for archers and albowtrosses, 250 Gold and 100 Mana.

This should let archer-type soldiers shoot past giants and at troops sitting directly behind them such as merics, and without having to move forward, risking themselves. However, because this lets you destroy the point of having giants as a meat shield, it'd be understandable if it were a lot more expensive, say maybe 700 Gold and 200 Mana, since giants are expensive.

I like this, but this is just not gonna happen...

Greensneakysnake
12-30-2012, 08:40 AM
I would like Giant extra health 3

and
archidon aimed shot takes longer to shoot but double damage

3FFA
12-30-2012, 09:42 AM
1) A Spearton ability to rush up to an opposing unit of choice of any distance away, as long as you can actually see the unit. Has a cooldown and lowers the Spearton's attack by 20% during the duration of the cooldown.

As in, not run up, but suddenly rush up to it, so one second your spearton may be running like normal towards the enemy units, next second you and your opponent see a blurred spearton as it rushes up to hit a miner before he knew what hit him.

Not unit specific but:
2) For an ability to hotkey groups of units to a certain key. (maybe using letters z x and c for this?)

example:
select three speartons
hit CTRL + Z
hit spacebar (all offense selected, including these speartons)
hit ctrl+Z (the speartons are now selected!)

KrayZStick
12-30-2012, 11:19 AM

Are...You....Freaking....Kidding....ME!?!?!?

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonFrost
12-30-2012, 11:20 AM
No probably not. That would make giant massers so much more op lol

_Ai_
12-30-2012, 11:43 AM
And i was alredy troubled with the current one (altough i can still beat em, i have a bad time doing it)

lntrepid
12-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Theones that I fight are so fast, that by the time I have a speartonout, they've got 2 giants and are working on a third. AGGGHHHHH BALANCE THE GIANTS

Stickman704
12-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Order:
Shadowrath:Bluff
*Maximum of 3*
Research cost 200G and 100M 50 sec
Cost to use 50M
Cooldown 20 sec
A Shadowrath summons a giant (size depending on giant growth) that is fake and can not attack enemy units but can be used to trick your opponent. Fake giants can be deleted if not wanted.

Archidon:Fire Arrow 2
Research cost 150G 100M 50 sec
Cost to use 25M
Cooldown 25 sec
An improvement to fire arrows, making a archidon being able to fire 3 fire arrows in a row instead of 1.

Swordwrath:Scout
Research cost 200G 200M 30 sec
*Stays on Swordwraths forever*
Allows your Swordwrath to see farther than other units.

Spearton:Fighting spirit
Research cost 100G 100M 20 sec
Cost to use 50M *Unstackable*
No cooldown(One time use per Spearton)
Speartons will have a 50% attack boost for 10 sec when more than three thirds of the Speartons health is gone.The Spearton will glow red like Swordwraths with rage.

Magikill:Ice
Research cost 100G 100M 40 sec
Cost to use 50M
Cooldown 30 sec
A spell that is aimed the same way as poison spray, the spell slows down enemy units speed, and it does some damage too. Don't know what he should say or what the animation should be so any ideas about that would be nice.

Miner:Basic training
Research cost 150G 50M 30 sec
*Stays on miners forever*
Miners get an increase in damage and can build walls faster.

Chaos:

Miner:Basic training
Research cost 150G 50M 30 sec
*Stays on miners forever*
Miners do increased damage and turrets do more damage.

Eclipsor:Air support
Toggle on and off each shot costs 3M
Allows Eclipsors to fire arrows with more range and arrows do more damage to armored units.

Bomber:Air Explosion
Research cost 50M 60 sec
Cost to use 25M
The bomber leaps into the air to explode and kill air units within range. The bomber will get a increase in speed while doing this.

Dead:Ghost Deads
Research cost 200M 30 sec
*Stays on Deads forever*
For every 5 Dead that are killed a ghost Dead will spawn at the center tower even if you don't have it in you possession (Unless in a Chaos v Chaos battle. In a Chaos v Chaos battle ghost Deads will only spawn for the person who has the center tower.)

Medusa:Snakes
Cost to use 25M per use
Cooldown 15 sec
3 snakes are thrown at 3 different units and the 3 units take damage and get poisoned.

Skeleton mage:Confusion
Research cost 300G 200M 100 sec
Cost to use 150M
Cooldown 60 sec
The spell is aimed like Magikill explosion and it makes ranged units 50% of the time hit one of the units on their side. The spell lasts for 15 sec.

That's all of my ideas for now. Sorry if some ideas seem to OP.

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Magikill
Acid/ Poison Spray 2 150g 150m
Poison are more potent

Bladed Fire
01-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Electric Wall 2 200 gold 200 mana
Electric Wall moves to where enemy move(OP isn't it?)

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Electric Wall 2 200 gold 200 mana
Electric Wall moves to where enemy move(OP isn't it?)

Maybe, lol. How about longer range?

Bladed Fire
01-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Maybe, lol. How about longer range?

Yeahm longer range, more damage, paralyses enemy, moves and will be VERY OP.

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Yeahm longer range, more damage, paralyses enemy, moves and will be VERY OP.

Not VERY, it's OP OP, you know?

malbence
01-01-2013, 08:22 AM

and
archidon aimed shot takes longer to shoot but double damage

In case you haven't noticed, giants have too much health right now.

And if the shot takes longer but does twice as much damage, that's the exact same damage, but worse if you die in between cause you deal 0 damage vs some damage.

NrgFA
01-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Well,if i could MAKE a unit:

Name:Chainwrath
Health:Same as Spearton's
Armor: Just his metal chains,which are connected to metal boulders and his wrists

Ability:Throws his chained boulder at the enemy

Speed:Same as a non-upgraded giant's

Attack Damage:Same as a chaos giant's

Cost: 550 gold 34 mana
Population:4
Load Time:22s

Duel animations:

Shadowrath-hits it back with one boulder,then smashes it with another

Spearton:Goes to hit the spearton,but the spearton jumps on it,jumps off at him,and stabs his neck.

Bio:

Story:
They admired the speartons so joined order xD

Position in army:
They are usually at the front-lines

Panki
01-02-2013, 12:04 AM
So basically a less expensive smaller giant. That is exactly what we need.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 07:50 AM
YAY bit they only have the hp of a spearton :) btw can it hit air? And how many units does each strike hit?

Triss
01-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Giants Hunter:
They're the nemesis of giants

Health:9 bars
Armor:Same as Spearton
Attack:Same as Spearton

Cost:600 Gold 150 Mana
Pops:4

Abilities:
Anti-Stun: This unit can't be stunned (100 Gold 50 Mana)
Giant Nemesis: Deal 1.5x damage to Giants (Passive+Already own it)
Weakpoint: Pinpoint weak points of the giants, causing the giants to take 1.5x more damage from the surroundings.(250 Gold 100 Mana)

Make this units to beat giant spammers :P

DragonFrost
01-03-2013, 08:18 AM
XD nice! Now we can spam these peeps lol (jk, it good idea against giant spammers, although they are pretty strong.. More effective than speartons for a rush)

Kincaid1
01-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Miner: Repair- A Miner can slowly repair your statue back to full health.

Spearton: Resistance- Resistance lets Speartons take less damage from enemies for a short time.

uberman
01-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Medusa should be able to cure poison - she's the 'master of poison' (can a she be a master?) but cant cure it.
Is medusa imune to poison? she should be.

DragonFrost
01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah she should :) cuz she's a master/mistress (somehow that doesnt sound right lol) of poison. :O

phantomen
01-05-2013, 08:25 AM
passive abillities:
swordwarth:
25% evasion
50% critical hit
10% sword block
+1 health bar (three instead of two)
cost same as rage does and 30sec each or put it all in one complex which costs 400g 200mana and 2 minutes

make other units some other passive abillities as you with :)

Little Leaf
01-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Have a double attack for units such as spearton and shadow knights
costs 20mana to use. 20 second recharge.:rolleyes:

phantomen
01-08-2013, 08:27 AM
make the abillities apear in the corner of the screen so we will not have to click on the units every time to use them :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/30kazgw.png

77Row
01-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Catapult (Research) [Both Empires]
600 Gold 300 Mana
This is a controllable unit

Its a catapult that gets build on the castle, that when you click on it you can control it, so that you can launch projectiles at a certain enemy you want to hit.
Castle Archers fail you sometimes :l.

xKroNos
01-13-2013, 01:08 PM
what about the Giant. you could upgrade him to use sword or Huge crossbow. or something else

xKroNos
01-13-2013, 01:11 PM
make the abillities apear in the corner of the screen so we will not have to click on the units every time to use them :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/30kazgw.pngIts a good idea! but what you gonna do with the right side of the place.?

DragonFrost
01-13-2013, 02:08 PM
The upgrades for buildings?

xKroNos
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
i dont know.... its not that important. the building upgrade can stay in the same place

phantomen
01-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Its a good idea! but what you gonna do with the right side of the place.?

what right side? o.0

_Ai_
01-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Anti-air 100g 50m (Spearton)(50 mana to use)(30 Seconds each use)
Leaps high to the skies, enough to reach the flyer, stabs them and lands on top them, instantly killing them.

DragonFrost
01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Wait a minute... Then spears would be OP. 20 albows vs 25 spears, SPEARS WIN, cuz they 1 hit KO every albow. Even 20 ears and a few archers work too :-/

isgood
01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Spear thrower 1: speartons throw spears, spears thrown are cuts out half of a regular spearton health (1 shot KO swordwrath 1 shot KO archidon many shots for giant, etc.) after thown speartons use knife which does slightly less damage than a swordwrath (300 gold 0 mana)
Spear thrower 2: thrown spears are have increased damage, spears can damage multiple units at a time (400 gold 50 mana)
Spear thrower 3: thrown spears can target flying units, speartons get 2 extra spears (550 gold 150 mana)
Deflection(swordwrath): swordwrath can slice giant boulders in half, increase health, use swords to defend themselves from dead meat and arrows, and can block meelee attack (can only be used during rage) (600 gold 400 mana)

ShadowyWhisper
01-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Spear thrower 1: speartons throw spears, spears thrown are cuts out half of a regular spearton health (1 shot KO swordwrath 1 shot KO archidon many shots for giant, etc.) after thown speartons use knife which does slightly less damage than a swordwrath (300 gold 0 mana)
Spear thrower 2: thrown spears are have increased damage, spears can damage multiple units at a time (400 gold 50 mana)
Spear thrower 3: thrown spears can target flying units, speartons get 2 extra spears (550 gold 150 mana)
Deflection(swordwrath): swordwrath can slice giant boulders in half, increase health, use swords to defend themselves from dead meat and arrows, and can block meelee attack (can only be used during rage) (600 gold 400 mana)

I, personally would add

1. Statue: Form another statue and be able to turn into another fighting unit

2. Miner: Miners use pickaxes to stab others. Only one shot in 20 sec, reduce any unit health by half except statue and Giant LOLLL

3. Spearton: Form a phalanx that takes no damage for a short period of time. Attack also reduced, must have at least 6 Spearton.

DragonFrost
01-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Why did you quote the other suggestion?

ShadowyWhisper
01-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Why did you quote the other suggestion?

Better than quoting the OP :P

Tecness2
01-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Magikill:
Stun -Exactly what the name is, a small area, stuns them for a second or two.

Archidon:
Tri-shot - Shoots 3 arrows, weaker than normal, but hits targets (or one). All three arrows together do a total of 1.5x normal arrow damage.

Wingadon:
Poison Shot - Shoots a poison arrow, like the flame arrow.

Juggerknight:
Passive: Berserker - When the juggerknight's health drops to 20%, he gains an attack speed & damage bonus.

isgood
01-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Shuriken: shadowwrath can throw ranged shurikens at enemies, throwing doesnot stop or slow unit when running, the damage is a little more than a dead rotten meat (75 gold 0 mana)
Human combustible: Majikill can summon a flame that damages a group of units at a time. Fire is about 1/2 more damage than poison. Fire spreads on to nearby units. Fire is put down after about 20 seconds. (650 gold 100 mana) (50 mana per use)

FailingAtFailing
01-18-2013, 05:43 PM
Magikill
Ghost
Research Cost: 450 Gold 100 mana
Cast Cost: 100 mana
Effect: Summons 2 uncontrolled ghost swordwrath that are "raged" and slowly lose health at a rate of one bar per 10 seconds (so it lasts 20 seconds top)
Recharge Time: 30 seconds

Clumsiness
Research Cost: 500 gold 250 mana
Effect: Can only be used on a single giant. Affected giant is stunned and cannot attack or move for 10 seconds.
Recharge Time: 15 seconds

Transmute
Research Cost: 500 mana
Cast Cost: 250 mana
Effect: Adds 200 gold to your gold count
Recharge Time: 5 seconds

Meric
Mass Heal
Research Cost: 500 mana
Effect: All friendly units in the blast radius are healed an entire bar of health. Merics are healed 2 bars instead. Deads, since they are undead, will take 2 whole bars of damage instead.
Recharge Time: 45 seconds

Swordwrath
Chainmail
Research Cost: 500 gold
Cast Cost: Is not cast, is passive like Miner Hustle
Effect: All swordwrath will have a chestplate that adds an additional bar of health (putting them on par with merics in terms of health)

Sharpen
Research Cost: 500 gold
Cast Cost: Passive
Effect: All swordwrath do more 50% more damage

Miner
Repair
Research Cost: 100 gold 150 mana
Cast Cost: 200 gold 25 mana
Effect: The Miner heads to the statue and repairs it for the equivalent of 6 bars of health (same health as a miner wall or spearton)
Recharge Time: 1 minute

Little Leaf
01-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Magikill:
Stun -Exactly what the name is, a small area, stuns them for a second or two.

Archidon:
Tri-shot - Shoots 3 arrows, weaker than normal, but hits targets (or one). All three arrows together do a total of 1.5x normal arrow damage.

Wingadon:
Poison Shot - Shoots a poison arrow, like the flame arrow.

Juggerknight:
Passive: Berserker - When the juggerknight's health drops to 20%, he gains an attack speed & damage bonus.

Hey I love the last two ideas^^^

Little Leaf
01-18-2013, 06:12 PM
I would add more kill animations. :confused::rolleyes:

Bladed Fire
01-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Support(1000 gold 1200 mana to research passively) Let units that dies gives the last suport they have for their army.
Swordwraths and Archidons have none, Giants too.
Spearton:Throws spear with half the range of Albowtross that deals 3/4 of normal damage.
Shadowrath: Stabs the unit that poisons and deals more damage than normal poison.
Magikill: Small version of Blast.
Meric: Mass heal with half of normal heal.
Albowtross: Drops crossbow to let Archidon to wield that increase damage to x2 and decrease shoot range.
Crawler, Bomber and Dead have none, Chaos giant too.
Juggerknight: Throws his axe that instant kills miners and deals half of the health of Shadowrath to normal units.
Marrowkai: Summon a dead with poison guts.
Medusa:Mass petrification(Just kidding) Spits a pool of poison like venom flux but instead of normal poisoning, the poison deals half of the health of each unit except giants(Can only poison one unit)
Eclipsor: Shoots an arrow that deals splash damage.

kingkickass2013
01-18-2013, 10:37 PM
spearton: spear throw
the spearton throws his weapon for a single use medium ranged attack, when hes finished throwing the weapon he takes out the blade he had back at stick wars 1
cost in researching: 300 gold (see the reference)
cost to use: one really cool looking spear (no cost at all just the speartons main weapon)

Alfgha
01-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Meric:
*Health stealer :(200gold, 200mana cost to research)100 mana to use on the battle field. This steals half a bar of health in any enemy(s) in range, and transfers in to the meric itself. It has a long cool down, approximatey 2 times longer than the magikill blast.

Magikill:
*Stun:(50gold, 150 mana to research) 100 mana to use on the battlefield. This spell stuns any enemy(s) in it's area of damage for 5 seconds(give or take 1-2 sec.).

PUMU
01-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Marrowkai- assimilate
Reaper ability has the ability to change control of a unit
Works on air and ground units. Doesn't work on giants.
Gold 200 mana 200
To use 50 mana after reaper
Giant- passive ability - stomp
After every 5 rock tosses e giants will stomp affecting 5 ground units temporarily stunning them.
Research cost 150 gold 150 mana
Shadowrath- cant think of any that won't be broken
Merics- I think they should simply be able to heal units whilst they are also garrisoned
Albowtross- harpoon
Research cost 200 gold
2x damage vs giants

Xate
01-22-2013, 03:33 AM
Here's mine(Not new abilities, per se for some):
1.Rage lvl 2-150 gold and 150 mana
Effect: like the first rage that got nerfed.
2.HEADSHOT BABY!(Archer)-150 gold and 200 mana
Effect:INSTANT KILL ONE UNIT except giants, spears and ninjas.(Cost 100 mana and smaller range)
3.Boost defense(Meric)-100 gold and 150 mana
Increase 40% defense to the chosen unit(100 mana)
4.Spell Mastery(Magikill)- 200 gold and 200 mana
Increase 25% of casting speed
5.Increse damage/defense(Separately)(Passive-2 for close(Except giant), 2 for range(Except giant), 2 for giant)(lvl 1 200gold and 200 mana, lvl2 500 gold and 500 mana)
Increase 15% damage/defense lvl1, 25% lvl2

...Well that's it! Hope anybody can approve of this(CrazyJay, Tec,...)

kingkickass2013
01-23-2013, 09:47 AM
intrepid i made a thread about if you could add 1 or more units to chaos and or order, what would it be

please do not think i stole your idea partially, they were not my intentions
do reply with a quote for your answer

jli
01-23-2013, 11:46 AM
These aren't really new *abilities* per se, but the absence of these has been bugging me:

Miner - "Common Sense"
Miners go straight to mining after finished training. Can be toggled on and off.

Meric - "Vex"
The Meric will walk forward and perform melee attacks on the enemy. Can be toggled on and off.