PDA

View Full Version : Balance issues: Killing animations

PsychoticCheez
12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
I've come to notice (with the new Spearton-Swordwrath killing animation) that each time the finishing animation is performed, the Spearton becomes invincible.
This is all fine and dandy when fighting for the middle tower. But when I'm all up near their statue, with a castle archer, I don't exactly want my swordwrath slowly becoming pin cushions, waiting for the opposing Spearton to snap out of his invincible animation.

Perhaps permit damage being given during the animation, but half it? Or somesuch figure?

After we can't really nerf the cool animations, can we?

MiamiBigAL
12-15-2012, 07:34 AM
I'd rather not have the animation. I made a post about this earlier but I highly doubt they will be taken out.

At the very least, all units who are attacking the animated figure should automatically change target, but this isn't the case.

jerrytt
12-15-2012, 09:28 AM
take this situation, 1 speartons and 5 archers vs 15 swordwrath
Spreaton kills one swordwrath, becomes invincible for 5 seconds, while archidons pour arrows into the horde. rinse and repeat.
or a spearton is chasing down a swordwrath and 3 archers with barley any health left. the spearton kills the swordwrath, stays still for 5 seconds, while the archidons escape to safety.

RUMMAKER
12-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I'd rather not have the animation. I made a post about this earlier but I highly doubt they will be taken out.

At the very least, all units who are attacking the animated figure should automatically change target, but this isn't the case.

i second this motion xD

300noob
12-16-2012, 07:04 PM
The amination is fine during the campaign but not so much in pvp...how about when the units attacking the animationing dude, they become invincible as long as the animation last too? that would solve the problem.:p