PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Bombers vs Giants Level, Insane

PsychoticCheez
12-15-2012, 11:58 AM
I see all these posts about how people are stuck on the bombers + giants level. How?

The main strengths of Bombers + Giants is that it tricks some people. Other than that it's easy as hell, because the AI is just plain stupid.

The giants encourage people to gather their melee troops and rush the giant at once. Then the bombers (thanks to their area effect) can hit all your troops at once, and hey presto, you have nothing left.

Send one swordwrath out to the middle tower and hold. Why? This is so that it attracts the bombers (who actually do very low damage).

Bombers will automatically get drawn to it in their hordes. The AI doesn't realize it's a scapegoat and will send bombers to it, leaving your miners to frolic about in the beautiful sunshine.

Every time it seems like the next wave will kill it, send another swordwrath out (alternatively, send two swordwrath out and have the second as a backup, but make sure they stand far apart so the area effect damage of bombers is negated).

While all this is happening, mass up your economy. Then have fun devising all sorts of ways to beat the level!

For the lazy people though, an easy way to beat the level is to get 10 speartons, and as many archidons as possible. Have 5 spearton engage the giant at a time, whilst the other 5 lean back and do squat.
"But dude, isn't that wasting 5 speartons?"
No. Read the bold.

Azxc
12-15-2012, 09:51 PM
well... I have a noob way to beat this level on insane mode....
3 clerics hide behind few enslaved giant (one is also okay) is enough, your giants can eat 1,000,000 waves of bombers or more

Just mass giants =.=, sounds noobish right?
It is the fastest way I think, because you hardly lose a giant there....

asdfstick
12-15-2012, 10:39 PM
well... I have a noob way to beat this level on insane mode....
3 clerics hide behind few enslaved giant (one is also okay) is enough, your giants can eat 1,000,000 waves of bombers or more

Just mass giants =.=, sounds noobish right?
It is the fastest way I think, because you hardly lose a giant there....

I did the same thing just with more merics and a spearton for tanking.

minhx98x
12-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Did that on insane too, I use 3 merics per giant.Took me 3 seconds to heal all my giants. But I lost my data :(.

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Did that on insane too
Yeah same strategy.

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Sent a Spearton with Shield Wall to the middle tower. Backed him up with a Meric.

Made an army at my base.

Anyways, I usually just make around two Speartons and then attack, immediately. Takes out most Miners that they can't even make a Giant, anymore, since I continue the strategy.

One thing I noticed is that even though the enemy has zero Miners left and has no source of income, those Bombers will still keep comin'.