PDA

View Full Version : Great Tips about strategies to you for Stick Empires!

Triss
12-15-2012, 01:49 PM
First tip: Prepare for rushers. Rushers, are normally pro player technique(I'm a Rusher too). Best way to counter a rush, is to create a spearton (Order) by collecting mana from two miners or 5 crawlers (Chaos) since crawlers are good in packs of 5.

Second tip:(Order) If you have time and money on your side, make 4 Merics, 2 Magikill, 3 Enslaved Giants, and 6 Speartons. Make sure you fully upgraded the Speartons(Block is needed), Magikill (Spells have LOONNGGGG cooldown), and Enslaved Giants(E-Giants are pathetic without no upgrade). First, Make the first line of 6 speartons. Then 2nd line Meric and Magikill, with E-Giants on 3rd line. Move to the enemy slowly. If they started attacking you, use block on the Speartons, and cast the GODDAMN skills of Magikill. Merics support the Speartons, and E-Giants quickly finishes the enemy. I beat 10 people using this technique.

Third tip:(Chaos) You need to rush the enemy with this method. Make 10 Crawlers, and 5x2 Bombers. Fully upgraded the Crawlers. First, approach the enemy with 5 bombers. Then wait until he ungarrisoned, then add another 5 bombers, but with the Crawlers this time. Rush the enemy, and wipe their Miners.

Last tip: Best way to know the enemy, is through a scout. Use tower spawn to damage the enemy while giving infos about them.

Know thy yourself and the enemy, you have 100% chance of winning.
Know thy yourself, but not the enemy, and you have 50% chance if winning.
Know neither yourself nor the enemy, and you have 0% chance of winning -Confucius

Add me BTW

ID:Triss
Code:473
Win- Loss:
15-4

Goodluck for all of you!:D

Triss
12-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Addition for Maps:

Small Maps:
You MUST become a rusher, no matter you hate it. The enemy is close, and you could be found out having bad economy in you castle. So, be a RUSHER!

Large Maps:
For large maps, you better buy miners first. The enemy will take time reaching you, and by that time you already ready for fighting him back.

jerrytt
12-15-2012, 05:04 PM
First tip: Prepare for rushers. Rushers, are normally pro player technique(I'm a Rusher too). Best way to counter a rush, is to create a spearton (Order) by collecting mana from two miners or 5 crawlers (Chaos) since crawlers are good in packs of 5.

Second tip:(Order) If you have time and money on your side, make 4 Merics, 2 Magikill, 3 Enslaved Giants, and 6 Speartons. Make sure you fully upgraded the Speartons(Block is needed), Magikill (Spells have LOONNGGGG cooldown), and Enslaved Giants(E-Giants are pathetic without no upgrade). First, Make the first line of 6 speartons. Then 2nd line Meric and Magikill, with E-Giants on 3rd line. Move to the enemy slowly. If they started attacking you, use block on the Speartons, and cast the GODDAMN skills of Magikill. Merics support the Speartons, and E-Giants quickly finishes the enemy. I beat 10 people using this technique.

Third tip:(Chaos) You need to rush the enemy with this method. Make 10 Crawlers, and 5x2 Bombers. Fully upgraded the Crawlers. First, approach the enemy with 5 bombers. Then wait until he ungarrisoned, then add another 5 bombers, but with the Crawlers this time. Rush the enemy, and wipe their Miners.

Last tip: Best way to know the enemy, is through a scout. Use tower spawn to damage the enemy while giving infos about them.

Know thy yourself and the enemy, you have 100% chance of winning.
Know thy yourself, but not the enemy, and you have 50% chance if winning.
Know neither yourself nor the enemy, and you have 0% chance of winning -Confucius

Add me BTW

ID:Triss
Code:473
Win- Loss:
15-4

Goodluck for all of you!:D

1. Yes, but what if they dont rush and you make your spearton, putting you at a huge disadvantage economically.
2. several shadowwrath, 6 speartons, 2 giants, 6 archers and 1 magikill would decimate that.

sun tzu said that, not confucius.

Triss
12-15-2012, 10:37 PM
1. I agree for your point, but better be safe than regretting it.
2. The problem for that is the enemy magikill. They can damage my back section, I always kill them first. (I have fought this technique with a win-lose rate of 5-1). Shadowwrath,archidons and speartons group can be blasted by Magikill skills(I have tried it). The biggest problem is only Giants and Magikill.

And for the quote, my mistake.