PDA

View Full Version : Complete Strategy. Order vs Order

Debadman
12-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Stick Empires is a game which contains a lot of strategic planning. There are several types of strategies worth mentioning:
The Defensive Strategy
The Balanced Strategy
The Attacking (Aggressive) Strategy

It may not be so high, but my rating is 1437. I now started playing like 2 days now. These strategies are the summaries of my research. btw, my name on stick empires is Drealest and my no. is 600

THE DEFENSIVE STRATEGY
Personally, this strategy is not my favourite. From what I have recorded, this strategy has a success rate of 54.3%. This strategy is when you build up atyour own castle. It is very economic, I won't lie, but against an aggressive player this strategy doesn't really work.

For those who wish to play with the "Defensive Strategy," I have put up a list of advantages and Disadvantages
Firstly: Spend all of your beginning money on miners.
Secondly: You should have about 5 miners now, put 3 of them to mine and 2 to pray.
Thirdly: Buy a castle archer. If you are going to be defensive, castle archers play a vital role in defending your miners.
4th Step: Buy two swordwraths. These swordwraths are to defend against the enemy if your castle archer can't do it alone.
5th step: Buy another castle archer.
6th step: Buy a spearton and 2 other swordwraths and attack the center tower.
7th step: Once you've captured the center by all means necessary, fortify with speartons, albowtross and giants.
8th step: Once you've felt that you have enough army, send out the ghostly unit to check the opponents army. If your army is better, ATTACK!

The disadantage is early attacks from swordwrath, that is why you need the castle archer.

THE BALANCED STRATEGY
This has a success rate of 61.2%

Firstly: Buy a Swordwrath and 2 miners. Put 3 miners to mine and one to pray.
Secondly: Buy another swordwrath and capture the center, If he has units there attack them.
Thirdly: Buy a castle archer
4th step: If you have managed to set up a strong point on the center tower, build a miner wall behind it and get ghostly unit.
5th step: Buy a few speartons, about 4
6th step Buy albowtross and get the blazing bolts
7th step: Get a giant
8th step: Attack

THE ATTACKING STRATEGY.
This has a success rate of 81.3%

This strategy is my favourite one out of all

Firstly: Buy 3 swordwrath in the beginning, wait for them to line up and capture the center tower.
Secondly: Buy two more miners when you get money. Put one to pray and one to mine.
Thirdly: When you get enough mana, buy a spearton and then a castle archer.
4th step: when you get atleast 4 speartons and the ghost spawn, attack together.

You have to harrass miners with your swordwrath occasionally. 3 swordwrath should harass miners a good bit.

Hope these strategies will work for you :)
Please feel free to leave comments or anything that can be used to add to my strategies.

DragonFrost
12-16-2012, 06:36 PM
uhhh i am wondering, how'd you get the percentages?

Debadman
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Calculate the percentage with a calculator, Won/played multiplied by 100/1
for each strategy

mafia10
12-26-2012, 01:48 AM
the balanced has a higher succes rate for me
89%
:D

Triss
12-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Good idea, but doesn't work against 1600+ rating players.

3FFA
12-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Good idea, but doesn't work against 1600+ rating players.

Well, why not? o.O

Triss
12-28-2012, 11:37 AM
1 swords:They just kill it easily(what technique I don't know)
2 swords:Kite with archers?
3 swords:They will strike you first.

Debadman
02-01-2013, 11:56 AM
cool, it works differently for different ppl

ShadowyWhisper
02-01-2013, 01:27 PM
No, no, no. For the Attacking strategy, you would die against a Spearton rusher like, umm, fr0st. Your 3rd SwordWrath would be starting to load by the time a Spearton attacks. 3 SwordWrath is usually the worst thing to start with.

Azxc
02-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Won't work on 1600+ players...
Because you made castle archer in all the strategies lol

ShadowyWhisper
02-02-2013, 07:39 AM
A Spearton lasts pretty long against 1 castle archer...

Debadman
02-09-2013, 06:29 PM
u don't take the centre unless u have all three swordwrath

StickKevin
02-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Good strategy.Really helpful.