PDA

View Full Version : im losing when im winning?

spidy
12-16-2012, 04:40 PM
this game is making me mad it takes time 2 build up in this game and as soon as i built up n ready 2 kill i lose and am not told y y y Y Y Y? no meter 2 tell me im losing at all nothing but a lose when my statue still stands full of health y am i losing when im winning?

spidy
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
its not laG n yes my spelling is not the greatest

spidy
12-16-2012, 05:21 PM
its not lag my com is brand new the game seams 2 b decided by some unknown force.that is not explained by tutoral or instructions.the tutoral says the first statue that runs out of hp losses.but that is not the case here on this game.--------------------------------------------found this on stick page guide. what causes the win? its a mystery so far.

Q: What am I supposed to do in this game?

A: You need to destroy the enemy statue before they destroy yours. You can do this by collecting resources which can be used to build units and research technologies and abilities.----------------------------

taking a statue in the middle of a field? is that all u need 2 do 2 concor a kingdom? LAAAAAAME

each 1 of them post had a time stamp on them all 3 of them comments was through the night not said at the same time grow up u control freek n dont touch my post

There is an edit button over there --------->
I know you know how to use it, so use it more often -_-

Tecness2
12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
1: It's against the rules to double/triple/etc post. No matter the time difference.
2: It's my job to enforce the rules, even though I normally let DOUBLE posts slide. You, posted about 5 times in a row so far. At this present time, I can ban you for a short period of time.
3: Don't tell me what to do.

And as Aiman said in the post after this, what you are describing is you lagging out of the game.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Maybe because you played too much and your pc overheats and you lagged out.(im almost certain you lagged out)
if this is the case, rest your comp after 4-5 games (depending on your comp,how may it can handle.Also lower the quality)

spidy
12-18-2012, 05:19 AM
WOW a stick figure flash game that my brand new com cant play? its not my com. its crappy programing. my com plays plenty of other online games just fine with np.

_Ai_
12-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Yeah but this one is bigger, thus making your comp slower