PDA

View Full Version : about store bought weapons n armor

spidy
12-16-2012, 05:05 PM
i read that weapons n armor r only 4 looks. i belive that by adding attack power n defence to these items the game can bring in more money so that the work needed 4 this game can b aforded. also to balance an unfair advantage vs money spenders give empire points 4 wins. so money spenders just get their stuff faster. then i will be willing 2 spend money on this game.for now no money 4 u lol

spidy
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
u better get that money quick befor they get borred n move on 2 another game lol

300noob
12-16-2012, 06:26 PM
u better get that money quick befor they get borred n move on 2 another game lol
dude, have you seen what happend to strategy games that... pay to win?????
don't screw up this game...by the way (explaining), if they added stats for those thing....we will probally lose 3/4 of the players and in time, the game will die....

spidy
12-16-2012, 06:42 PM
this game is already dead without money 2 improve the game n make it better its a good game but it could b alot better with some work

spidy
12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
btw im a money spender on games that i like. create a balance with good old fasioned grindin 4 doe

spidy
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
other games put items out of reach by grindin. this game could be different by afording the best items with a few days of grindin.

300noob
12-16-2012, 07:15 PM
you triple posted, pls edit your posts instead of triple-post...
uhm you didn't read the ? button in the game menu? section 7 and 8 is the one u looking for.
no... this strategy game is about your skill. not PtW kind of game.i only want it give me power up in campaign :P and to get these item in campaign, simply logging, that's how i see it

spidy
12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
y dont u post section 7 n 8 all it is is a faq i dont get it

Q: What is Gold membership and what does it get me?

A: Gold membership is a monthly subscription which unlocks premium features in the game. As a gold member you will have full access to use the Chaos Empire and all of its 9 unit types and 13 abilities/technologies. In addition New members will receive 1000 E coins as well as 300 Coins every month thereafter to spend on in game items at the armory. New premium features are being added and changed and improved.

Q: Do armory Items give players a Game advantage over players who have not used E Coins?

A: The armory items in Stick Empires change the look and feel of your Empire through customization, however we do not believe in giving any game advantage to players who have paid vs not paid, as this is simply unfair in the gaming world. Unlocking the Chaos race does give players a more diverse Empire choice however we strive to keep both races as balanced as possible and are constantly working to achieve this.
------------there u go section 7 n 8

what i have sugested is not unfair so what r u saing

Tecness2
12-16-2012, 08:03 PM
The items in the store will most likely never do anything in-game besides look good, if they did, that would give a massively powerful advantage towards paying players. Take me for example, I have 1.3K just sitting in the armor doing nothing, after buying 3 spears, 6 swords including the energy sword, all Magikill's staffs, the Monk's book and a staff, among many other things.

spidy
12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
its not a advantage if enemy has them as well. if u want something u work 4 it by grinding at work or on the game. or u can b a bum n cry life isnt fair.

Tecness2
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
It's an unfair advantage, and it's pay-to-win, which is what kills most games. You gain 10 points per day, for 1 win. It would take 60 days for you to get the energy sword and have the strongest swordwrath weapon IF your idea was implemented.
This thread serves no further purpose, an idea was voiced, reason were stated as to why that idea won't happen, and here we are. So this thread is being locked. Have a nice night.