http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/608036
http://godmouth.deviantart.com/art/Resident-Evil-Tribute-343016847

Vote etc.

Mental
12-19-2012, 01:17 PM
DAMN godmouth! you so awesome! <3

Rathaken
12-19-2012, 02:33 PM
4/5 b.c I love stickman animation. I loved your visuals, This was fucking amazing. My one problem with this is, "ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERS LOOK THE SAME" DUUUUUDE, you need to make variations atleast in color, so we know who's zombie, who's main character, etc. Please consider this, this made things a bit confusing. You've got my support however.

[K2]
12-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Ive always supported you godmouth.. This is the awsome i love it

Nhazul
12-19-2012, 10:32 PM
You got some really sick lighting in some of those scenes, graphics were pretty awesome man. I didn't get any feel for Resident Evil from this animation, felt like something completely different. Other than that, great work man. Woot for quality.

Arch-Angel
12-19-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm going to be honest with you on this one. I wasn't impressed to say the least. You have some decent visuals, nothing too over the top. The most detail oriented I think was the kitchen scene or the bathroom scene. The lighting was rather snazzy, but could have also used some work in some key areas such as the main room with the large pillars by the doors. The overall construction and theme of the house needed a lot of work. It didn't seem to fit the theme. This could have turned into a good Halloween type animation for like the seasonal things Newgrounds does. I would be ashamed if I made the animation and called it a Resident Evil tribute. You didn't have anything in the animation that would resemble Resident Evil such as like Umbrella logos or characters with similar names or any similar scenes from the games or movies. The audio didn't really fit with it either.

I think it was a nice animation, as far as a tribute goes it doesn't deserve fourth in a tribute competition unless someone said they were doing a tribute to the Ninja Turtles and actually made a Spongebob animation.

ThisIsNotJyunaut
12-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Awesome like who you are :)

Stickly
12-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I loved that animation. Usually when I see animations that are supposed to be scary, they arent at all. You did a very good job with that.