PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

Bladed Fire
12-20-2012, 09:51 PM
What are Crazy Jay doing now? Is it a large project, adding the feature of View Replay? Or adding the Lobby Chat? Or... not doing anything?
Edit* The title is Just Wondering but I can't change it, please help.

300noob
12-21-2012, 12:33 AM
aside from he just beat me in battle, i have no idea...maybe battling to find things need to improve?

_Ai_
12-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Maybe searching for some things to fix?

Tecness2
12-21-2012, 12:55 PM
CrazyJay & Brock & Winston are currently working on a number of things. As I understood it, the replay function is almost completed and is just getting the final finishing touches put on it, so it should be in, within the next few patches (I may be wrong). They are also working on more items for the shop, as well as fixing several issues with the server/lagging. Once again, I may be wrong.

Bladed Fire
12-21-2012, 10:03 PM
CrazyJay & Brock & Winston are currently working on a number of things. As I understood it, the replay function is almost completed and is just getting the final finishing touches put on it, so it should be in, within the next few patches (I may be wrong). They are also working on more items for the shop, as well as fixing several issues with the server/lagging. Once again, I may be wrong.

The replay function is almost finished, good work creators.

Tecness2
12-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Also, why are you wandering? You have restless leg syndrome or something?

Bladed Fire
12-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Also, why are you wandering? You have restless leg syndrome or something?

What are Crazy Jay doing now? Is it a large project, adding the feature of View Replay? Or adding the Lobby Chat? Or... not doing anything?
Edit* The title is Just Wondering but I can't change it, please help.
The title was typed wrong... Not funny anyway.

Tecness2
12-22-2012, 02:37 AM
The title was typed wrong... Not funny anyway.
I thought it was. Also, if you press edit post, and go advanced on the main post, you can change the title.

Bladed Fire
12-22-2012, 02:47 AM
I thought it was. Also, if you press edit post, and go advanced on the main post, you can change the title.

Thanks Tec.