PDA

View Full Version : Modes (just a suggestion)

300noob
12-21-2012, 12:43 AM
As we all know there are no mode other than the classic kill or be kill mode we have ATM.
So if we want to play in a "moded" game, ask your friends to help you to play a "moded" game.
Here're some exambles:
Attack and defend: 1 will be attacker and 1 will be the defender, defender must survive through a few waves (number of wave is decided by both players)...
Limitation: Have limit on abilities, control, unit types,...
The first and the last battle: no ghost, build FULL army, don't build any new units during battle and after it and hopefully what left of your army after battle can take down the statue.
Test: Just a test of the strength and other stuff of chosen units. (not really a mode)
Note that this is only a suggestion...no trolling.

Bladed Fire
12-21-2012, 12:47 AM
As we all know there are no mode other than the classic kill or be kill mode we have ATM.
So if we want to play in a "moded" game, ask your friends to help you play a "moded" game
Here're some exambles:
Attack and defend: 1 will be attacker and 1 will be the defender, defender must survive through a few waves (number of wave is decided by both players)...
Limitation: Have limit on abilities, control, unit types,...
The first and the last battle: no ghost, build FULL army, don't build any new units during battle and after it and hopefully what left of your army after battle can take down the statue.

I like the first and the third, don't know where you have this idea but reminds me of something...
The third on should be have a limit of time to build your armies. If you didn't catch up, bye.

300noob
12-21-2012, 12:51 AM
I like the first and the third, don't know where you have this idea but reminds me of something...
The third on should be have a limit of time to build your armies. If you didn't catch up, bye.

Well yes, that is what the limitation is for, it is decided by the players...to have what sort of limit(s)...
And i get this idea from some of my mates.

_Ai_
12-21-2012, 12:53 AM

Like, 10 minutes? and for those who complete earlier, are granted the Obelisk (joke) Obelisk should be leaved alone

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm personally fine with the one game mode we have, right now.

Besides, rhose game modes would probably have to be implemented in the Campaign, which is finished, now.

300noob
12-21-2012, 04:49 AM
I'm personally fine with the one game mode we have, right now.

Besides, rhose game modes would probably have to be implemented in the Campaign, which is finished, now.
Uhm, mate, the main idea of this thread is " you can ask your friend to play with you with the following mode(s)" since you can't have any other modes atm.
just a suggestion for people who want to play different mode(s).
this has nothing to do with the campaign.

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Uhm, mate, the main idea of this thread is " you can ask your friend to play with you with the following mode(s)" since you can't have any other modes atm.
just a suggestion for people who want to play different mode(s).
this has nothing to do with the campaign.

I was referring to Attack and Defend.

Besides, the engine can barely handle two players in one game. And already, there's lag. Imagine more than two in one game. Lag feeeeeeest!

300noob
12-22-2012, 06:05 AM
I was referring to Attack and Defend.

Besides, the engine can barely handle two players in one game. And already, there's lag. Imagine more than two in one game. Lag feeeeeeest!
i didn't remember i mentioned 3-4 or more players in one game....