I have returned to swords :)

Cnc please.

http://filz.us/dH2

danick
12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
this is the best anim I've seen from you yet...continue practicing

Gecko
12-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Improving so fast. You're going to have your "beginners blossom" soon.

épique
12-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Improving so fast. You're going to have your "beginners blossom" soon.

Thankyou, what is that? Also, I dont really think of myself as a beginner.. I have been animating for 2 years now. I think thats intermediate.

Max Vador
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM
dat head O_o

Julermud
12-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Thankyou, what is that? Also, I dont really think of myself as a beginner.. I have been animating for 2 years now. I think thats intermediate.

It's a bit choopy, well the head is extremly choopy, and major Resizeing....I think, that over 2 years of animating you have really slow improvement..

try sticking to the basics, then it get's easier and easier to animate through time....then you can try to fit new styles in your animting, but since your at the level you're at....stick to the basics....and then, when you have the basics...then try new styles of animating.

Stickly
12-21-2012, 01:04 PM
the color changes lol

épique
12-21-2012, 02:48 PM
It's a bit choopy, well the head is extremly choopy, and major Resizeing....I think, that over 2 years of animating you have really slow improvement..

try sticking to the basics, then it get's easier and easier to animate through time....then you can try to fit new styles in your animting, but since your at the level you're at....stick to the basics....and then, when you have the basics...then try new styles of animating.

that was heartbreaking

Xrebellion
12-22-2012, 04:36 PM
It wobbles, especially the head. And it needs some frames.
The movement of the sword isn't really good too.

Also I agree with Julermud. What have you been doing on those 2 years of animating? >_>

Zero
12-22-2012, 06:06 PM
What are you talking about man?

That's clearly professional work

Syrius
12-22-2012, 07:06 PM
that was heartbreaking
It's just cnc, don't take it too serious.

I can see you got the combos, just a tad slow, maybe make your spacing a bit smaller, more fps and some fine easing, keep track of your onion skin too.
Also use trails, they make your sword much more see-able and add a good spice to the animation.

How long you animate doesn't determine how good you are, how good you are shows what level you're at lol