PDA

View Full Version : Gun shot! my style!

demon30
05-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Ok so here's a little something for you pplz! Emm well i'm reparing for my big project and training to o stuff like gunshots, really cool blood (because the Flash's going to be about Vampire) and stuff like that. i think i'm gonna make a thread of a dude cutting ppl with a sword in about a week or so (maybe) yeah but for now it's only a gun shot. I tried to make the blood look realistic but in the big movie there are going to be MUCH MUCH MUCH more blood ^^ Oh yeah!.. so back to the point. Plz coment, tell what's good, wha'ts bad and what mistakes you found.

Head Shot (http://antiup.net/view/646/)

Edit: less blured blood Gun shot 2 (http://antiup.net/view/750/)

Only mistakes i know i made are that the dude that shoots resizes at the end, also his arm shrotens a little, i don't wanna change anything cause i know i'll just make it worse.

P.S. oh ye and i almost forgtot to say that i couldn't find the sound of a head beaing blown off so if you have one or know EXACT place where to get one plz tell... and yes i have seen the thread about sound effects. i've tried some sites but didn't now what to write in search window >,,> dumb...

Edit: Woah! this sound is way off! I think it's cause of the internet. On my computer it's in the right place. If you hear the sound in the right place then lucky you ^^

Mr potato head
05-18-2008, 04:47 PM
i liked it. especially the blood it was awesome

demon30
05-19-2008, 11:03 AM
COMENTS PLEASE!!! sorry just can't wait =P

Ichimaruu
05-19-2008, 01:14 PM
blood looks more like smoke, other than that i loved it.

Storm1
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
thats a good headshot, but the blood was kinda weird and blurry

Ssjbryando
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Me like, but it was stiff At parts. his legs didn't move, exept for one QUICK frame, and the arms where sometimes not on place. but I really liked it =o Because its short, I of course notice these things faster. but if its put in a larger animation I probably wouldn't notice stuff.

Only add blood on the wall? Also when he moves, There should be blood leaving behind a bit, and its blurred. but yeah, its your style? I guess.

I didnt read a thing you said above tho =]

demon30
05-19-2008, 02:18 PM
>.< ok i think i should stop writing BIG meseges then >,,> well Thanks a lot! i can blurr the blood less if you want. here's what it'll look like:

Gun shot 2 (http://antiup.net/view/750/)

Storm1
05-19-2008, 02:32 PM
i think that looks alot better

demon30
05-19-2008, 02:36 PM
^^ thanks! I really apreciate that!

Ssjbryando
05-19-2008, 02:41 PM
>.< ok i think i should stop writing BIG meseges then >,,> well Thanks a lot! i can blurr the blood less if you want. here's what it'll look like:

Gun shot 2 (http://antiup.net/view/750/)

Yeah that looks alot better. For a demon you are pretty nice lol. you can see the colors clearly now. and Don't worry, I talk ALOT as well. like in my firsts posts or yournals. lol

demon30
05-19-2008, 03:12 PM
yeah i'm a nice Demon... well unless you hurt my feelings, a lot. then i'll do some UNnice stuff ^^ and umm i think i'm going to continue this anim, no i'll probably make a new one, same type and style but about punching... well more like ripping apart >:]
WAAAIT FOR IT =)

Edit: oh ye and you guys are doing amazing on the contest! i just can't wait!!! >,,<

stickfanatic666
05-19-2008, 03:19 PM
do a shotgun one =D

demon30
05-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Lol i'll have to trace a shotgun first though >.< and i don't think i'll use a shotgun in my big movie but maybe i'll do srandom stuff like that with weapons.

TC Visor
05-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Only add blood on the wall? Also when he moves, There should be blood leaving behind a bit, and its blurred. but yeah, its your style? I guess.

I didnt read a thing you said above tho =]

Very important! makes it look better, but nice job

leo4life
05-19-2008, 09:28 PM
pretty good, the guy resizes at the end

azam_me91
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
blood look like smoke...but anyways, it was nicely done

demon30
05-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Umm well... i made a second one... in which blood doesn't look like smoke >,,> it's right there. Whatever, thanks anyways ^^ and umm well i'll do blood on the wall in the next one and if i'm in the mood in this one too.