PDA

View Full Version : Gah stupid noob pausing the game when I destroyed his statue

petmuju
12-24-2012, 03:38 AM
I just destroyed a statue of an opponent named King789103. Then he paused the game while it was being destroyed. When I unpaused, the game claimed I lag and made me lost... Just lost 18 ratings to him... -_-

Yeah, I know many people complained about it before but I can't help it. XD
But seriously it must be fixed...

Bladed Fire
12-24-2012, 03:41 AM
I just destroyed a statue of an opponent named King789103. Then he paused the game while it was being destroyed. When I unpaused, the game claimed I lag and made me lost... Just lost 18 ratings to him... -_-

Yeah, I know many people complained about it before but I can't help it. XD
But seriously it must be fixed...

I didn't even care about it, when the user paused the game, I immidiately unpause the game.

petmuju
12-24-2012, 03:45 AM
Yeah, I unpaused, it lagged... XD

I just chatted with CrazyJay and he said will take a look at this bug...

Bladed Fire
12-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I unpaused, it lagged... XD

I just chatted with CrazyJay and he said will take a look at this bug...

Lol, what's the problem of your lag? Pausing will not cause lag... isn't it?
Edit:How do you chat with Crazy Jay? I just PM him about some modes I suggest, he didn't leave a reply...

petmuju
12-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Lol, what's the problem of your lag? Pausing will not cause lag... isn't it?
Edit:How do you chat with Crazy Jay? I just PM him about some modes I suggest, he didn't leave a reply...

I didn't lag... Wonder why...
Chat through stick empires but I suggest chatting only about bugs... That's about it.

uberman
12-24-2012, 04:25 AM
In recent days I have been defeated and literally as my statue collapsed the opponent has been lagged out and I got a victory. It was once on each of my two accounts, using the same PC.
I also saw it happen once when my son was playing, different account, different PC.

I think it may be more common, than we know, but very few people have raised it as an issue.

300noob
12-25-2012, 05:46 AM
In recent days I have been defeated and literally as my statue collapsed the opponent has been lagged out and I got a victory. It was once on each of my two accounts, using the same PC.
I also saw it happen once when my son was playing, different account, different PC.

I think it may be more common, than we know, but very few people have raised it as an issue.
Because it benefit the people win because of that bug/lag/glitch, whatever you called them.