PDA

View Full Version : Stomach kick.

techmaru
12-24-2012, 10:40 AM
http://filz.us/fdS

CnC please, but don't mention the no arms.

RandomDude
12-24-2012, 10:45 AM
he kicked him in the crotch, not the stomach. also, you can barely see what's going on at the beginning, when there's a different angle. also, there's no heads after the beginning. also, i think you switched from line to brush, it's very noticeable. i think that overall, it's too fast. all that probably came off as really insulting, but it's not too bad, just could be improved a lot.

Shensurei
12-24-2012, 10:45 AM
*cough cough*noarms*cough*

Anyway, the run was really REALLY fast. Slow it down a bit.
The stomach kick looked more like a groin kick.
When it changed from an angled shot to a 2-d shot, it looked like the guy had slowed down. Try to keep the speed consistent.
Also, the steps in the 2-d shot were very wide. I don't know anyone that runs like that.

techmaru
12-24-2012, 10:48 AM
*cough cough*noarms*cough*

Anyway, the run was really REALLY fast. Slow it down a bit.
The stomach kick looked more like a groin kick.
When it changed from an angled shot to a 2-d shot, it looked like the guy had slowed down. Try to keep the speed consistent.
Also, the steps in the 2-d shot were very wide. I don't know anyone that runs like that.

Thanks Shen I will remember next time. Also I was trying to do a stomach but that failed. xD

he kicked him in the crotch, not the stomach. also, you can barely see what's going on at the beginning, when there's a different angle. also, there's no heads after the beginning. also, i think you switched from line to brush, it's very noticeable. i think that overall, it's too fast. all that probably came off as really insulting, but it's not too bad, just could be improved a lot.

I didn't switch I didn't even use line lol, but thanks.

RandomDude
12-24-2012, 10:57 AM
I didn't switch I didn't even use line lol, but thanks.

lol sorry it looked like you did to me.

techmaru
12-24-2012, 10:58 AM
lol sorry it looked like you did to me.

Its fine. :D

Tecktosha
12-24-2012, 01:22 PM
omg he smashed his balls

Alien
12-24-2012, 01:54 PM
^^thats not fucking criticism

The end kick looks like the guy's foot got stuck in glue. Remember, animations have to have a basic level of physics and realism. Or it looks bally.

techmaru
12-24-2012, 02:13 PM
^^thats not fucking criticism

The end kick looks like the guy's foot got stuck in glue. Remember, animations have to have a basic level of physics and realism. Or it looks bally.
Thanks for the CnC