PDA

View Full Version : Sharp vs Yuno (yuno didn't respond)

Sharp
12-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Well, the due date has passed, and yuno hasn't responded, so I'm putting my battle here instead!
(if yuno has finished his and responds in time, I'll put this in the battle section :P)

http://www.fileize.com/view/9d5cbabf-a05/
+1 point for me! Yay!

Stickly
12-25-2012, 02:10 PM
your are improving man, nice job.

Sharp
12-25-2012, 02:23 PM
your are improving man, nice job.

I got a tablet now, so when I get the hang of that, I will be even better!
B1

Mr. Evil
12-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I really wish I saw this whilst further in the making, I could've helped, but here are some things:
-The slow motion parts, yeah, slow motion is nice, but you could've made them with more than one tween each, and they're there for a pretty long time, try to shorten it, but I understand if you were simply trying to make the battle longer, but don't let those long scenes further the action scenes too far apart.
-Sharp throwing those spikes, he didn't seem to have much fore throwing them, try to exaggerate it more next time.
I liked the ending credits, the thanking each induvidual was a nice thing to do, and I felt a sense of victory watching it, as if I can picture you/your RHG shouting "YEAH! MY FIRST BATTLE! ONE STEP FORWARD! I'LL BE GREAT SOON!"
I really liked that, and yes, you are going to be great soon, keep this up, lad. You're going to be mine soon. Haha!

Sharp
12-25-2012, 03:23 PM
I really wish I saw this whilst further in the making, I could've helped, but here are some things:
-The slow motion parts, yeah, slow motion is nice, but you could've made them with more than one tween each, and they're there for a pretty long time, try to shorten it, but I understand if you were simply trying to make the battle longer, but don't let those long scenes further the action scenes too far apart.
-Sharp throwing those spikes, he didn't seem to have much fore throwing them, try to exaggerate it more next time.
I liked the ending credits, the thanking each induvidual was a nice thing to do, and I felt a sense of victory watching it, as if I can picture you/your RHG shouting "YEAH! MY FIRST BATTLE! ONE STEP FORWARD! I'LL BE GREAT SOON!"
I really liked that, and yes, you are going to be great soon, keep this up, lad. You're going to be mine soon. Haha!

I kind of lazied-out of this, and didn't animate much of it. I deleted LOTS of stuff that I wasn't very proud of, so yeah, the tweens pretty much took over the animation. But still, thanks alot for the CnC, I needed it! : D

techmaru
12-25-2012, 03:30 PM
I might wanna battle you Spike. :o

Sharp
12-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I might wanna battle you Spike. :o

hehe yeah, we should battle sometime when I'm available ;3

techmaru
12-25-2012, 03:32 PM
hehe yeah, we should battle sometime when I'm available ;3

Yea, ever since I got my tablet this morning im even better and I am also boss at mouse see.

http://www.fileize.com/view/a17c970c-ffb/