PDA

View Full Version : Abilities and units Chaos should have had...

Apophis12
12-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Here is a list of things that would have made Chaos a better opponent to fight.

1. Medusa should be able to heal Chaos units just like the Merics.

2. The Marrowkai should be able to send out a demon that possesses enemy units, causing them to turn on their teammates. If such an ability for the Marrowkai was possible, the possessed unit should glow red, so both players would know which one was possessed. The possessed unit would need to gradually lose health over a period of time if such an ability was possible.

3. The crawlers suck, honestly. If they were replaced with hellhounds, so they were bigger, stronger, and could do more damage, that would be awesome.

4. Instead of Eclipsors, there should have been small dragons that could burn enemy units with fire from above, but they would probably need to have health set accordingly so they were not too powerful.

It's unlikely that all, or any, of these ideas could ever be added to Stick Empires and Stick War 2, but they are certainly fun ideas to consider.

Panki
12-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Crawlers and Eclispors are fine.

Apophis12
12-26-2012, 01:42 PM
The crawlers certainly are not. It takes about 3 of them to kill 1 swordwrath, usually resulting in only 1 surviving, with about 10% of its health left.

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 01:48 PM
1. Medusa is fine, but they should have CURE like they have for merics to remove poision.
2. Marrowkai is good the way it is, but good idea!
3. They probably sacrificed damage for speed for crawlers.
4. Eclipsors are fine, and castle archer arrows seem to only hit one at a time, instead of penetrating multiple targets.

MiamiBigAL
12-26-2012, 02:24 PM
If you want to use the word "should", then justify why you think the changes should be made. Otherwise they are just features that you personally think are more fun.

It takes 2 crawlers to kill 1 swordsman, and you don't have to lose any crawlers in the process.

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 02:32 PM
If you want to use the word "should", then justify why you think the changes should be made. Otherwise they are just features that you personally think are more fun.

I think it's Obvious why I think they SHOULD have it for them, but I don't even have chaos so.....

uberman
12-26-2012, 04:06 PM
... but I don't even have chaos so.....

You just want to give me more ways to kick your but!
Chaoticevil

(only joking in the spirit of fun, btw, we had some great games and your still on my friends list)

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Come at me, bro!

Bladed Fire
12-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Here is a list of things that would have made Chaos a better opponent to fight.

1. Medusa should be able to heal Chaos units just like the Merics.

2. The Marrowkai should be able to send out a demon that possesses enemy units, causing them to turn on their teammates. If such an ability for the Marrowkai was possible, the possessed unit should glow red, so both players would know which one was possessed. The possessed unit would need to gradually lose health over a period of time if such an ability was possible.

3. The crawlers suck, honestly. If they were replaced with hellhounds, so they were bigger, stronger, and could do more damage, that would be awesome.

4. Instead of Eclipsors, there should have been small dragons that could burn enemy units with fire from above, but they would probably need to have health set accordingly so they were not too powerful.

It's unlikely that all, or any, of these ideas could ever be added to Stick Empires and Stick War 2, but they are certainly fun ideas to consider.

If it's like that, you should remove the natural healing and curing.

Apophis12
12-26-2012, 05:16 PM

It takes 2 crawlers to kill 1 swordsman, and you don't have to lose any crawlers in the process.

As far as I am concerned, I used the word "should" because nearly every time I played as Chaos, I lost. The only times I did not lose was when I played against players that had no idea what they were doing. These new abilities and units might even things out, because Order has an advantage over Chaos. Of course, it might just seem this way because I have not yet discovered a way to defeat someone who is good at using Order, using Chaos.

I do also think that these features would just be more fun, but that is only partly why I thought of these ideas.

1. Medusa is fine, but they should have CURE like they have for merics to remove poision.
2. Marrowkai is good the way it is, but good idea!
3. They probably sacrificed damage for speed for crawlers.
4. Eclipsors are fine, and castle archer arrows seem to only hit one at a time, instead of penetrating multiple targets.

I agree with the cure thing, but I still think Medusa should be able to heal units, as well as cure units. The Eclipsors should at least be able to use blazing bolts like the Allbowtross.

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 05:27 PM
The Eclipsors should at least be able to use flaming arrows like the Allbowtross.
Aren't they cheaper than Albatrosses? & Faster? They would than be more op than Albas

Apophis12
12-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Aren't they cheaper than Albatrosses? & Faster? They would than be more op than Albas

I actually do not remember if they were cheaper or faster.

DragonFrost
12-26-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't have chaos, but I believe they are a bit faster, and they are 50 mana cheaper.

badplayer
12-26-2012, 07:15 PM
theyre all ridiculously OP ideas. obviously, u didnt even think twice about them

Apophis12
12-26-2012, 07:27 PM
theyre all ridiculously OP ideas. obviously, u didnt even think twice about them

No, these were well thought-out ideas. Idea 1 is not overpowered. It would make Chaos and Order more evened out.

Idea 2 would not be overpowered if the demon sent out by the Marrowkai could not possess certain units, like the giant for example.

Idea 3 would make the two empires even. The hellhounds vs Swordwrath would be an even fight. Tougher Order units would be able to defeat them easily.

Idea 4 would not be overpowered if the dragons were small and given a small amount of health. For instance, 1 hit from a giant could kill it, instead of 2 like it would be for the Allbowtross. That is why I said their health would need to be set accordingly so they were not too powerful.

Obviously, you didn't think twice about your incorrect statement.

MiamiBigAL
12-26-2012, 07:52 PM
No, these were well thought-out ideas. Idea 1 is not overpowered. It would make Chaos and Order more evened out.

Idea 2 would not be overpowered if the demon sent out by the Marrowkai could not possess certain units, like the giant for example.

Idea 3 would make the two empires even. The hellhounds vs Swordwrath would be an even fight. Tougher Order units would be able to defeat them easily.

Idea 4 would not be overpowered if the dragons were small and given a small amount of health. For instance, 1 hit from a giant could kill it, instead of 2 like it would be for the Allbowtross. That is why I said their health would need to be set accordingly so they were not too powerful.

I would advise you to look at some of the videos of chaos vs order first if you are having trouble using Chaos. For one, crawlers are extremely powerful if you know how to use them.

DragonFrost
12-26-2012, 08:43 PM
:) yep, except against castle archers (order) unless you have a meat shield, right?

300noob
12-26-2012, 09:46 PM
uhm, my mates can use chaos much better than u
all of your idea are op

Bladed Fire
12-26-2012, 10:24 PM
all of your idea are op

Not op, but too op. Op until they could wipe out the battlefield.

Azxc
12-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Your ideas are OOOPPPP!!!

2 crawlers can kite a swordwrath!!!!! :(
2 crawlers can kite 1000000000000 swordwraths!!!!! D:
So, crawlers are STRONG enough

Medusa cannot be killed by one ninja with stealth level 2 in the cure idea
Reaper is already powerful.... Demon is really... GOD

KrayZStick
12-27-2012, 10:55 AM

By the time you get a giant, all your ground troops would be dead!

Apophis12
12-27-2012, 10:59 AM
all of your idea are op

How do I use Chaos properly then? No matter what strategy I tried, it got me nowhere when playing against Order.

By the time you get a giant, all your ground troops would be dead!

Hmm, I could rethink this idea, maybe it would need to cost twice as much as the Eclipsor does. And, since it would be weaker, Archidons could easily save the ground troops by killing them with arrows, since they would have low health to prevent them from being too strong. A couple of arrows and they would be dead. Also, I was not trying to say that only giants could kill it... I was trying to make a comparison of how much easier they could die. Without archidons or castle archers, the ground troops would be screwed if a swarm of dragons came, but with Archidons and castle archers, the dragons would be screwed.

Medusa cannot be killed by one ninja with stealth level 2 in the cure idea
Reaper is already powerful.... Demon is really... GOD

That would depend on the types of units the demons could possess. The giants, Magikill, and Merics would be immune. Also, the health of the possessed unit would drop over time, maybe if it was a short amount of time so it died quickly, it wouldn't be too op. This ability would also need to require a high cost to use, so it could not be used much and only one unit at a time could be possessed.

_Ai_
12-27-2012, 11:05 AM
How do I use Chaos properly then? No matter what strategy I tried, it got me nowhere when playing against Order.

Hmm, I could rethink this idea, maybe it would need to cost twice as much as the Eclipsor does. And, since it would be weaker, Archidons could easily save the ground troops by killing them with arrows, since they would have low health to prevent them from being too strong. A couple of arrows and they would be dead.

Chaos is actually far more powerful than Order. You just have to use it properly. And, Chaos is more for pros because its hard to use. For how to use Chaos effectively, consult (or become his fan lol ) CaptainCorps2.

Panki
12-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Bullshit.

How is it bullshit? If a crawler can faster than a swordwrath, then it can outrun a million swordwraths. But if it uses rage…

Panki
12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
How could 2 crawlers possibly take on 1,000,000,000,000? The person I replied to said 2 crawlers could do that, but that is not even possible. It's not even possible to get that many Swordwraths.

I didn't say take on. I said kite.

Apophis12
12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
How is it bullshit? If a crawler can faster than a swordwrath, then it can outrun a million swordwraths. But if it uses rage…

I must have read what Azxc said incorrectly and I got confused.

I didn't say take on. I said kite.

You were also supposed to ignore that, because I realized I was confused, but it took me too long to delete the post.

KrayZStick
12-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Shouldn't Chaos be more powerful? Or are members paying for nothing?

_Ai_
12-27-2012, 12:57 PM
They pay for access to Chaos

PsychoticCheez
12-27-2012, 01:06 PM

Actually, they are. Plenty of threads in this forum go into the Cgaos vs Order topic
However the game makers did say they didn't believe in getting advantages for money.
Perhaps they aren't seeing it as we are, or their time is thin.

Apophis12
12-27-2012, 01:07 PM

According to what some have said, Chaos is actually extremely powerful as it is, but only if used by experts. If used by people that are new to using Chaos, it is terribly weak. The ideas I had were actually to make Chaos easier to use for people that are more inexperienced at using Chaos. If there were hellhounds and they cost the same amount as swordwrath, it would be more even that way. Obviously it would be op if used by an expert, but it would not be if used by inexperienced players.

The same goes for most of the ideas I had. They all would be op if used by experts, but they would not be if used by inexperienced players. It did actually feel like paying for Chaos was a waste of money, because I couldn't ever win playing as Chaos, but when I would go play as Order, I would win quite often.

However, I still do not see how the small dragons could be op though. Sure they send fire from above, but if their health was exactly half of what it is for Eclipsors and their cost was twice the amount of Eclipsors, they would die fairly easily, while still being able to kill the weaker units of the enemy's army. Plus, fighting against dragons when playing as Order would really be fun. They would also seem more "Chaos-like" than people with bat wings shooting arrows.

300noob
12-27-2012, 10:05 PM
According to what some have said, Chaos is actually extremely powerful as it is, but only if used by experts. If used by people that are new to using Chaos, it is terribly weak. The ideas I had were actually to make Chaos easier to use for people that are more inexperienced at using Chaos. If there were hellhounds and they cost the same amount as swordwrath, it would be more even that way. Obviously it would be op if used by an expert, but it would not be if used by inexperienced players.

The same goes for most of the ideas I had. They all would be op if used by experts, but they would not be if used by inexperienced players. It did actually feel like paying for Chaos was a waste of money, because I couldn't ever win playing as Chaos, but when I would go play as Order, I would win quite often.

However, I still do not see how the small dragons could be op though. Sure they send fire from above, but if their health was exactly half of what it is for Eclipsors and their cost was twice the amount of Eclipsors, they would die fairly easily, while still being able to kill the weaker units of the enemy's army. Plus, fighting against dragons when playing as Order would really be fun. They would also seem more "Chaos-like" than people with bat wings shooting arrows.
facepalm
even a decent chaos player can use it effectively.
don't need to be an expert
and im expert at noobing

badplayer
12-28-2012, 06:18 AM
pretty much

get to 1600+ first before saying stuff is messed up

Apophis12
12-28-2012, 11:59 AM
facepalm
even a decent chaos player can use it effectively.
don't need to be an expert
and im expert at noobing

Maybe my problem was I gave up on Chaos too soon. Maybe with more practice, I might have learned to use Chaos effectively and then this thread may never have existed. Since I've already cancelled my gold membership, I might need to pay for it once more some time and practice with Chaos a bit more. However, my opinion about the dragons still stands though. Whether or not Chaos needs dragons, they still would seem more Chaos-like. Thanks for not calling me an idiot by the way. I've already called myself one, so there is no need for anyone else to do it.

malbence
12-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Sorry, wrong thread. :(