PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat Chaos as Order?

StickWarrior14
12-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Hey guys. As you can tell from my first post I'm new to the forums. Anyways, I started playing Stick Empires for a month now and have recently made the top 100. (Yay me) However, whenever I meet a chaos users, I just cannot seem to beat him. I looked around the forums and there are little to no information/tips on order vsing chaos. So if anyone can give me some tips or pointers, I'll appreciate it. Because right now, I'm 0-3 against Chaos.

Bladed Fire
12-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Hey guys. As you can tell from my first post I'm new to the forums. Anyways, I started playing Stick Empires for a month now and have recently made the top 100. (Yay me) However, whenever I meet a chaos users, I just cannot seem to beat him. I looked around the forums and there are little to no information/tips on order vsing chaos. So if anyone can give me some tips or pointers, I'll appreciate it. Because right now, I'm 0-3 against Chaos.

I'm 3/2, the first three:Scenario 1:We mass gaints to attack each other and I won.
Scenario 2:Forfiet throught lagouts
Scenario 3:Won by tower spawn and have a huge army than him.(He has castle dead)

The 2;Scenario 1:Rush with crawlers only while I build walls. Came Juggerknights and all and I lose.
Scenario 2:vs CaptainCorps2 and you all know what he uses.

To defeat Chaos:Have Archidons, loads of swordwraths, Speartons and Albowtross.Don't mass only one type of units.

asdfstick
12-27-2012, 09:50 PM

Depends on who you fight. Was he/she a pro chaos player? Was this chaos player in the top 100?( this and the previos questions were probably the same). I remember fighting people who were new to chaos and they were very easy to beat.

MiamiBigAL
12-27-2012, 09:55 PM

You have my sympathy. Chaos are very difficult to beat because they are more powerful than order; particularly so in the right hands. You will often have to play defensively in the beginning, particularly against an aggressive crawler/bomber rush (order simply cannot match it).

You could go for all miners with a castle archer and wall soon after as an easy option (this protects you from bombers hitting your miners). You can also try and go for a swordwrath army with rage (but be careful of bombers). If you have good micromanagement, you can try and go sword/archer to start (but this is extremely difficult to pull off well, and only do this on small maps). Another effective tactic is to go for albowtross early, to take care of those pesky crawler/bombers. However, if Chaos matches you with Wingadons you will be at a disadvantage here.

In the end, if you manage to get some order giants out with some meric support, the tide will eventually turn in your favour. The order giants are more powerful than the chaos giants for the same population, so if you get enough of them you can really do a lot of damage.

You can also try ninjas which are effective against chaos' powerful magic users. However, since the ninja nerf they are kind of crappy now compared with their costs and I personally don't use them anymore.

Summary of openers:

1. sword/archer (small map)
2. miner/sword/sword (small or medium map)
3. miner/miner/miner (grass hills)
4. sword/miner/miner (any map)

Also, hold the middle tower for as long as you can to grab income and make it more difficult for your chaos opponent to tap it once he wins it back. To do this, do not engage the crawlers until they are next to you-hold your ground. Retreat when you have just enough health to make it back without getting eaten alive.

DragonFrost
12-28-2012, 08:38 AM
There's been a ninja nerf?

MiamiBigAL
12-28-2012, 03:04 PM
There's been a ninja nerf?

Yes. Unfortunately there were no patch notes on it.

Tecness2
12-28-2012, 03:22 PM
The Ninja "Nerf"
Was a bug fix as far as I know.
There was a problem with the Ninjas, that made them invincible when they cloaked. This wasn't supposed to happen.

MiamiBigAL
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
The Ninja "Nerf"
Was a bug fix as far as I know.
There was a problem with the Ninjas, that made them invincible when they cloaked. This wasn't supposed to happen.

That isn't the nerf i'm talking about. I mean the apparent HP nerf.

A ninja could beat a spearton and a swordsman without any buff. Now a Spearton destroys a ninja while the Spearton has a 1/4 health left.

Either spearton damage is reduced, spearton armor increased, or ninja damage/hp changed. In any case, the end result is that ninjas die easily to their most closest counterparts.

Bladed Fire
12-28-2012, 07:40 PM

A ninja could beat a spearton and a swordsman without any buff. Now a Spearton destroys a ninja while the Spearton has a 1/4 health left.

Either spearton damage is reduced, spearton armor increased, or ninja damage/hp changed. In any case, the end result is that ninjas die easily to their most closest counterparts.

Shadowrath kills an unupgraded miner with 3 hits.

DragonFrost
12-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Lol obviously it wasn't a ninja damage nerf :) because that's what it was a long time ago.

Tecness2
12-28-2012, 09:12 PM

According to Crazy Jay, there has been no Ninja nerf of anything like that.

Bladed Fire
12-28-2012, 09:15 PM

I think it should be decreasing the increasing(lol) of the damage dealt by Shadowrath.

MiamiBigAL
12-29-2012, 07:53 AM

Ever? Then maybe it's a spearton buff?

I remember one ninja without any upgrades taking out a swordwrath and spearton very easily. Now one ninja loses easily to a Spearton. Those are the only facts I'm going on.

It may not have been a ninja nerf but some other change, but there is definitely a difference now.

Tecness2
12-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Ever? Then maybe it's a spearton buff?

I remember one ninja without any upgrades taking out a swordwrath and spearton very easily. Now one ninja loses easily to a Spearton. Those are the only facts I'm going on.

It may not have been a ninja nerf but some other change, but there is definitely a difference now.
There's been a slight change to attack-speed (sorta) that isn't noticeable throughout ALL units, but I'll ask about spearton specifically next.