PDA

View Full Version : When to pray

Brotherhood
12-27-2012, 10:17 PM
When is the best time to start having a miner praying if you have an offensive play style? :|

asdfstick
12-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Sometimes people use the spearton rush. Do you mean like early rushing?

Brotherhood
12-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Well, starting out with 2 swords and 1 miner. When should I start buying speartons? After 5 swords???

asdfstick
12-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Well, starting out with 2 swords and 1 miner. When should I start buying speartons? After 5 swords???

Depends on what the opponent has. If he/she is working on the economy, then should focus on swords and archers( mostly swords) to kill the miners.
If the opponent is swordwrath massing( yes i've seen people do it), then get speartons and archers.
If the opponent is doing something other than the two options above this message, then....................I got nothin

KrayZStick
12-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Massing = Magikills, Explosion = instakill swords & archers, poision + wall = easy kill spearton & giants

Triss
12-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Depends on what the opponent has. If he/she is working on the economy, then should focus on swords and archers( mostly swords) to kill the miners.
If the opponent is swordwrath massing( yes i've seen people do it), then get speartons and archers.
If the opponent is doing something other than the two options above this message, then....................I got nothin

If that happens, get the middle tower, get ghost unit to scout them.