PDA

View Full Version : 3rd race idea.

Wrasp
12-29-2012, 09:13 PM
For the third race coming, we have good and bad, humans and undead, why not neutral, a sort of elemental like side, called the Fae, they would be a ranged magic side, with summoners/conjurers conjuring elemental's, different types of dragons and faerie like warriors.Also their statue could be one of their power-fullest units, with an ability upgradable from the conjurer it could walk around and attack sort of like a big titan.
If they lost that unit they would however still loose the game.
Here are some unit ideas and abilities.

Fae Scout
"A basic scout from the woods, with a bow and knife, a trained hunter"
Basically a quick scout. could have upgrades for bow.
Price. 140 g
10mana
Maybe could have a trap ability, or not. Don't want to make them o-p.

Summoner.
"A mage deep from the woods, she weaves rocks and flames, to make abominations"
Basic range damage dealer, not very good without upgrades.
Price. 320 g
30mana
Abilities would be to conjure different elemental's, to summon a sort of plant like being which stands still and makes mana, and to make the statue come to life. Which would make lots of room for different strategies, but that ability would cost lots, as to stop early rushes with it.

Druid.
"An advanced warrior, trained at birth to defend his homeland"
A knight like warrior, used for different purposes, lots of abilities, could be main focus in many armies.
price. 200 g
40mana
Abilities would be to weave an armor out of earth for protection, another would be to assassinate a single troop with lashing plants from under the ground, would cost lots of mana to research/use. and one more would be to vine-lash an enemy and drag them in front of you, only in your line of vision though, and only a certain distance in front of the Druid.

Shape-shifter. (different name but yeah)
"A trained rogue, gifted with the art of changing"
A unit that is used depending on how he is upgraded, cost bout 500mana to transform and could transform into an enemy troop, where the enemy wouldn't realize the difference and could click, but not control the unit, or a bear. or really anything.

I think it would be great to see a race like this in the game and think it would go into the storyline and multiplayer really well. (:

Tecness2
12-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Good starting suggestion, but we don't know for a fact, that a third race is being made.
Also, you need a few more units, as well as an increase on prices.

Wrasp
12-29-2012, 09:20 PM
I have a lot on my mind. (;
If it does, there's always this.

Bladed Fire
12-29-2012, 09:31 PM
I have a lot on my mind. (;
If it does, there's always this.

Good idea of an empire! Hope you can describe the units more detailed(attack, speed, ability research cost, ability used cost, populstion).

Wrasp
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Good idea of an empire! Hope you can describe the units more detailed(attack, speed, ability research cost, ability used cost, populstion).

I could go into details, but I thought I would stick with the main overview for some. (:

petmuju
12-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Fae Scout
"A basic scout from the woods, with a bow and knife, a trained hunter"
Basically a quick scout. could have upgrades for bow.
Price. 140 g
10mana
Maybe could have a trap ability, or not. Don't want to make them o-p.

The first time I read, I thought you suggested 'fat scout'.

KrayZStick
12-30-2012, 11:13 AM
After reading the first paragraph, I thought "Elf Race".

DragonFrost
12-30-2012, 11:18 AM
I thought faerie :)

_Ai_
12-30-2012, 11:49 AM
But really, this is just a clan about fairies right?

Wrasp
12-30-2012, 04:45 PM
But really, this is just a clan about fairies right?
No, it's a new idea for a third race if their is ever one, an elf side would be roughly the same, but I just think a Fae side would stick more into this type of genre of game.