PDA

View Full Version : First Flash Fight

V Rain V
12-30-2012, 06:58 AM
VERY NEW to flash, let me know what you think. Ill take all the advice i can get!

http://www.fileize.com/view/a1c4ed94-840/

This took probably a week, it was going to be my DEMO for my first RHG but i think i will be creating a different one.

This is my second attempt at animation with flash. Also testing effects and music.

techmaru
12-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Very nice for a first. :D

V Rain V
12-30-2012, 08:18 AM

_Revenger
12-30-2012, 08:32 AM
ok , let me be honest !!

i don't think this is the first time you open flash and animate !

noway this can be your first time !

V Rain V
12-30-2012, 08:58 AM
ok , let me be honest !!

i don't think this is the first time you open flash and animate !

noway this can be your first time !

Well... To be honest.. Its my second D:

I lost my first one on a computer crash.. Sad face...

BUT i did do ALOT of pivot before my flash days so its not like its my first stick fight ya know?

But thanks a lot man :)

épique
12-30-2012, 05:37 PM
good

Sonicmanqaz
12-30-2012, 05:39 PM
:O is that honestly your first?

Stickly
12-30-2012, 06:11 PM
dayum, nice job for a first on flash.

Pivot really helps before making this kind of stuff :)

V Rain V
12-30-2012, 07:45 PM
:O is that honestly your first?

Yeah pretty much besides small tests with the V-Cam and 1 other animation that i lost to computer crash :(

Pivot really helps before making this kind of stuff

Thank you! Yeah it really does, coming into flash after pivot is like going from a Etch a Sketch to Pencil and Paper! xD

Lawl
12-30-2012, 10:03 PM
lol goodjob brah, just make his arms longer lol

frNME
12-30-2012, 10:42 PM
You must have been pretty good with pivot cuz many people don't get this good till they've been animating for a while.

Colonel-EX
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
*Speechless*

V Rain V
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow guys i did not expect this kind of feedback, thanks so much!

Btw anyone willing id love to get some more friends on my friends list and maybe some Skype buddy's! So feel free to add me :)

stickmakerflash
12-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Now I'm confused. Which is really better to use.. Flash or Pivot?

Anyway, good animation 3/5

V Rain V
12-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Now I'm confused. Which is really better to use.. Flash or Pivot?

Anyway, good animation 3/5

Well if someone is new to the entire RHG/StickFight world then pivot is ideal because the person using it can really get in tune with the stick figure motions and fluid moves without it looking sloppy, but pivot also has many restrictions when it comes to creativity, effects, and looking overall more realistic and more fluid. Flash IMO is much better because your imagination is the limit to what you want to happen, you just have to get used to drawing out your stick figures, frame, by frame, by frame. Which in some cases can be more easy or more difficult.

Cryos
01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey man! I used pivot for a long time and I just switched to flash about a week ago.
This is really awesome for a first attempt. :D
I'm still trying to practice though.

bl3u
01-28-2013, 02:12 PM

good

Pivot really helps before making this kind of stuff :)

lol goodjob brah, just make his arms longer lol

Hey man! I used pivot for a long time and I just switched to flash about a week ago.
This is really awesome for a first attempt. :D
I'm still trying to practice though.

^This, is not critique. If you're not going to give actual criticism then don't post.

Nice job, don't free transform too much. it makes the anim look unrealistic, also work on the wobbliness. You have force down and the physics are pretty good. a little more hard work and you'll be great.

V Rain V
01-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Nice job, don't free transform too much. it makes the anim look unrealistic, also work on the wobbliness. You have force down and the physics are pretty good. a little more hard work and you'll be great.

This is what i needed to hear, thanks.

When you say work on wobbliness, do you mean of the animation itself, or the V-Cam?

BladeOfTheKnight
01-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Very nice animation, can you do me against some other person ;D

V Rain V
01-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Very nice animation, can you do me against some other person ;D

You want me to animator your RHG for you...? Do you even have an RHG? Lol

Rathaken
01-30-2013, 02:55 PM
This was pretty sweet for a flash beginner! I can see how pivot gave you a huge kick-start. Your force and physics seem to work very well like mentioned before. With practice I can see you quickly becoming really good at this. I can tell that stickman movement will come naturally for you, and I think the effects are what will be more challenging in my opinion... They still are for me, and I have been animating in flash since November 2010 :P

V Rain V
01-30-2013, 03:14 PM
This was pretty sweet for a flash beginner! I can see how pivot gave you a huge kick-start. Your force and physics seem to work very well like mentioned before. With practice I can see you quickly becoming really good at this. I can tell that stickman movement will come naturally for you, and I think the effects are what will be more challenging in my opinion... They still are for me, and I have been animating in flash since November 2010 :P

Thanks dude :) Yeah.. I get effects, but at the same time i struggle with them..