PDA

View Full Version : combo practice

Automaton
05-20-2008, 10:58 AM
yup so im not going to be trying anthing special until my movements are at least border inter standard. ive never read any tuts on fight moves etc apart from punching, so bear that in mind :p i dont like the very last kick so...meh whatever. pwease rank and give lots of C&C!

http://i27.tinypic.com/mxis.gif

GhostFace
05-20-2008, 11:21 AM
Too be i think you need to take a breather from posting so god damn much in the forum.
Take a break from posting and make more anims.
You might not get c+c, but it gives you alot more practice.
Read tutorials, head on over to DD, they have better tuts than SPP.

Naglfar
05-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Too be i think you need to take a breather from posting so god damn much in the forum.
Take a break from posting and make more anims.
You might not get c+c, but it gives you alot more practice.
Read tutorials, head on over to DD, they have better tuts than SPP.
I don't really know what the first sentence meant..Sorry, can you explain? =/

As for the animation, it has improved alot..But just like Buddz said..More animations than posts. :)

Automaton
05-20-2008, 12:02 PM
ah ok i get you. im going to make 1 thread every 2-3 days maximum. thanks guys.

NeCrOdE
05-20-2008, 02:09 PM
ah ok i get you. im going to make 1 thread every 2-3 days maximum. thanks guys.

try just making one big post and bump it with a link every time you post a new anim instead of seperate threads.

i like the anim, only thing that looks kind of weird is the guys leg accelerates a little too fast on the first kick. (looks like that to me at least.)

Automaton
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
hrm yeah i think i pretty much just like animating like that though (the snappyness, and no that isnt an excuse for lazyness). for instance, take this punch i just made (only arm movement):

http://i31.tinypic.com/mt85tf.gif

i think i like that style :p and about the one thread thing. ive tried that before, and meh noone looks back at it anyways, and besides this isnt darkdemon! also, rate that punch i just made, i think it came out quite well :D do you think i got the floppy arm down, as that was an issue in my default test before.

GhostFace
05-20-2008, 03:31 PM
The punch was great, the floppy bit looked gun also, but what about the rest of him?
Don't animate a specific area like an arm, animate the rest of him.
Gives much more practice to what other parts of the body do when you punch.

Blot
05-21-2008, 04:28 AM
i like it a lot i wish i was as good as u im getting taught by naglfar and stick may cry atm

power fuse0
05-21-2008, 06:47 AM
i like it a lot i wish i was as good as u im getting taught by naglfar and stick may cry atm

You wont learnt hat much from them. Or at least not from stick may cry, im not sure about naglfar, cause i cant remember what his animations look like off by heart. but yeah. From stick may cry, you will just learn what i am teaching him, but choppyer. I suppose >.<

Naglfar
05-21-2008, 06:52 AM
You wont learnt hat much from them. Or at least not from stick may cry, im not sure about naglfar, cause i cant remember what his animations look like off by heart. but yeah. From stick may cry, you will just learn what i am teaching him, but choppyer. I suppose >.<
Cryztal, the noob, remember? :)
Yes I don't know what to teach, perhaps just easing.

Blot
05-21-2008, 07:46 AM
lol stick may cry is helping me a bit... there r 2 things i cant get

they r smoothness and following through with the leg when i m doing punches

Automaton
05-21-2008, 09:44 AM
The punch was great, the floppy bit looked gun also, but what about the rest of him?
Don't animate a specific area like an arm, animate the rest of him.
Gives much more practice to what other parts of the body do when you punch.

yeah that was just a demonstration showing my snappy style, but i thought the movement looked good so i posted it. im not that lazy i only animate the arm :p

Prince of PIMPs
05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
i wonder,... is it better than my piv animations:

http://www.filecram.com/files/fight%20scene2%20test.gif

Anarchey
05-21-2008, 05:41 PM
dont post in other peoples threads nubby cakes,

as for you learning from stickmaycry, i dont think youll learn much like what pf0 says..

NeonFlame
05-22-2008, 06:25 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CRYZTAL REMEMBER ME????
ok anyways about the anim, work on stiffness and watch your self do a kick in front of the mirror and fix the anim

in other words...
movments are screwd

Naglfar
05-22-2008, 06:48 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CRYZTAL REMEMBER ME????
ok anyways about the anim, work on stiffness and watch your self do a kick in front of the mirror and fix the anim

in other words...
movments are screwd
How could I forget? ;)

It's been a while Stagant, how long are you going to stay this time?

NeonFlame
05-22-2008, 06:58 AM
i dunno XD
i think ill be animating for like a while this time
but not like a thread every day.
maybe like 1 every like 2 days?