PDA

View Full Version : My Idea for 3rd Race - The Wildmen [Tecness stop it :(]

KrayZStick
12-31-2012, 03:46 PM
I see all these threads about 3rd races so I thought, Hey, I'm gonna make my own.
So I just thought of these last night while drifting off the sleep.

The Wildmen Race - Race of Barbarians living in undiscovered lands have come to expand, but find that this land is already occupied. They see Order as a threat and are preparing for war.

1. Miner - Comparable to Order Miner.
2. Barbarian - Comparable to Swordwraith - Devastate (Passive) = Every 5th hit does extra damage
3. Axe Thrower - Comparable to Archidon - Penetrate (Passive) = Enter an offensive stance, dealing extra damage to armored units, but movement is slowed.
4. Witch Doctor - Comparable to Meric - Heal & Cure
5. Sorcerer - Comparable to Magikill - Blast = Does damage to all units in an area & pushing them back at the same time. Rampage = All surrounding units have faster attack speed & movement speed. Power = The next Basic Attack of surrounding units is increased.
6. Champion (or Warrior, which one sounds cooler) - Comparable to Spearton - Sadism = Every attack againts a single target does extra damage
7. Sprinter - Comparable to Shadowraith - Sprint Kick = Every 5th basic attack does double damage.
8. ??? (I couldn't think of one to compare with Albatross[Flying Crossbowman].)
9. Battle Wagon - Comparable to Giant - Ram = Charges at a single enemy unit, dealing damage if not killing them. Master = Attacks 2 units at the same time instead of 1.

Please comment and/or reply (same thing?) on what you thought about this thread. If you think they are too OP or too or thought of an idea for #8, please do!
PS: I didn't put gold and/or mana because I was too lazy :P

3FFA
12-31-2012, 04:20 PM
It looks like almost exactly the same as Order except with different unit names. Same abilities. Lots of 'comparable' =/

KrayZStick
12-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Their both human & stuff why would I change how strong they are?

Triss
12-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Well, all of us want a 3rd race, but it must not be mainstream.

DragonFrost
12-31-2012, 06:31 PM
HOW BOUT MECHANical empire :D
Sorry for hijacking your thread KrayZStick, but heres a simple idea on it.

Miner: NOT LIKE OTHER MINERS :D. Takes 1.5x length to mine, although the reason is because the miner has a weird ghost thingie, it's invisible to enemy, can't do any harm to enemy, but it's function is mine from an enemy mine lol. The miner comes with that ability and it's a toggle on/off ability. Otherwise, same thing. P.S. the ghost miner is really fast. the animation is miner walks up to a gold patch, pulls out some weird small machine, and sends a ghost miner (who floats quickly) to enemy mine. Ghost miner mines same way as normal miner. When it's done, the ghost floats back (same speed as before) and enters the machine (the original miner just stands there holding machine lol). Miner walks to castle. Repeat.

Barwrath: Same as swordwrath, except it's a METAL BAR in his hands. His passive ability (needs to be researched) is magnetic. Anything with metal on them is forced to attack one of the Barwraths (if you have multiple) once it gets into range of the magnet (which is about the range of archidon). Hold position does nothing. (P.s. would be great ability if they had higher defense and hp)

Sniper: Half the attack speed of a miner. Half the attack damage of a miner. Lowest hp possible (1 hit from anything kills it). Shows whole map to you, can shoot all the way to other side of map. Cannot shoot statue, you can select who to shoot, although if another enemy unit is in front of it (or in line with the sniper and targeted unit) thta unit gets shot instead. ABILITIES: Better gun. Mechanical Genius creates a better gun. Does same damage and attack speed as miner.

SORRY TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE REST! I'll write it later :)

KrayZStick
12-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Why u hijack me :(

FailingAtFailing
12-31-2012, 06:36 PM
After I saw the Witch Doctor, this kinda seems basically like a more offensive themed version of Order.

DragonFrost
12-31-2012, 06:36 PM
Why u hijack me :(

sorry :)

Triss
12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Ummm...the magnetic effect is too OP
And for sniper, they can kill miners from the other side of the map.:p

DragonFrost
12-31-2012, 06:39 PM
lol i know :D but they have such a low attack speed and damage. P.S. they cost 100000 gold (jk XD) maybe 300-400 gold? If you want then i'll make it 1/4 damage and 1/4 attack speed lol. Btw explain how magnetic effect is too OP? The barwraths have same hp as swordwrath (very little). If you want, same amount of hp as bomber? Sheesh, you're picky XD

Triss
12-31-2012, 06:42 PM
If it's passive all melee Order melee units will attack it, meaning that ranged units can shoot freely.
If it's active, I think it's possible.

DragonFrost
12-31-2012, 06:43 PM
not shadowwrath :) Their claws aren't metal (IMO :D)

KrayZStick
12-31-2012, 07:19 PM
not shadowwrath :) Their claws aren't metal (IMO :D)
Don't talk about robots on mine, go make your own thread.

After I saw the Witch Doctor, this kinda seems basically like a more offensive themed version of Order.
Well yea, they're BARBARIANS!!

Tecness2
12-31-2012, 08:15 PM
I agree with the first post, too much like order.
But good idea, keep trying with the Barbarians. Try "Wildmen" as an idea, or something like the Scottish Highlanders, as some inspiration.

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 01:08 AM
HOW BOUT MECHANical empire :D
Sorry for hijacking your thread KrayZStick, but heres a simple idea on it.

Miner: NOT LIKE OTHER MINERS :D. Takes 1.5x length to mine, although the reason is because the miner has a weird ghost thingie, it's invisible to enemy, can't do any harm to enemy, but it's function is mine from an enemy mine lol. The miner comes with that ability and it's a toggle on/off ability. Otherwise, same thing. P.S. the ghost miner is really fast. the animation is miner walks up to a gold patch, pulls out some weird small machine, and sends a ghost miner (who floats quickly) to enemy mine. Ghost miner mines same way as normal miner. When it's done, the ghost floats back (same speed as before) and enters the machine (the original miner just stands there holding machine lol). Miner walks to castle. Repeat.

Barwrath: Same as swordwrath, except it's a METAL BAR in his hands. His passive ability (needs to be researched) is magnetic. Anything with metal on them is forced to attack one of the Barwraths (if you have multiple) once it gets into range of the magnet (which is about the range of archidon). Hold position does nothing. (P.s. would be great ability if they had higher defense and hp)

Sniper: Half the attack speed of a miner. Half the attack damage of a miner. Lowest hp possible (1 hit from anything kills it). Shows whole map to you, can shoot all the way to other side of map. Cannot shoot statue, you can select who to shoot, although if another enemy unit is in front of it (or in line with the sniper and targeted unit) thta unit gets shot instead. ABILITIES: Better gun. Mechanical Genius creates a better gun. Does same damage and attack speed as miner.

SORRY TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE REST! I'll write it later :)

You know, I made the sniper thing a long time ago

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 09:21 AM
:O really??

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 02:54 AM
When I said wild-men and Scottish highlanders, I meant go google them, and soldiers like them. They would fit into this style (or at least, name of Barbarians) of race.

_Ai_
01-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Poor KrayzStick. It seems like Tecs bullying him.