http://www.fileize.com/files/3737b3de/ce1/Untitled.png

oh you edited it :/

KrayZStick
01-01-2013, 04:11 PM
oh you edited it :/
Yea edited after u posted the website, thx :P

jerrytt
01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
NOW! THE BLADES OF RAGE MUST RISE! AND DESTROY THE BLACK DRAGONS! THEN WE WILL PROCEED TO THE NAVY SEALS, AND CRUSH THEM! WE WILL THEN MAKE OUR WAY TO THE FROZEN KNIGHTS, AND DEMOLISH THEIR LAND. FINALLY WE WILL MEET THE SONS OF SAINTS IN BATTLE AND CRUSH THEM UTTERLY!!

NOTHING CAN STOP US!!!!

jk :P

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 06:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we guard the entryway between you three clans and sos LOL and we're very good at defending, so sos cannot get to you three, and vice versa LOL

KrayZStick
01-01-2013, 06:36 PM
We are basically protecting you lesser clans from SoS :P

jerrytt
01-01-2013, 06:58 PM
BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM US!! WE WILL DESTROY THE SMALLER CLANS FIRST!! THEN WITH THE FROZEN KNIGHTS SURROUNDED BETWEEN US, WE WILL TRAMPLE YOU TO THE GROUND AND CLAIM INAMORTA FOR OUR CLANS!!! (and exile sons of saints to the wastelands of the north, while we get the fertile land of the south):P

P.S. Im such a good tactician :P

3FFA
01-01-2013, 07:03 PM
So you'll fight among each other and then when you have been spread out among the largest area of land, SoS will come in and finish off the few guardians of the front gates that remain and finish you. So, I recommend training for a combined attack on SoS for the win. EVERYONE MULTI CLAN WITH THE FROZEN KNIGHTS!!!!

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 07:36 PM
YEAHH! Let's pwn SOS and take their land! Even shares for all clans lol

KrayZStick
01-01-2013, 08:39 PM
That's what they get, the only reason ThatOneGuy made sent people to make other clans, was to have wars with them!!

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 11:37 PM
So you'll fight among each other and then when you have been spread out among the largest area of land, SoS will come in and finish off the few guardians of the front gates that remain and finish you. So, I recommend training for a combined attack on SoS for the win. EVERYONE MULTI CLAN WITH THE FROZEN KNIGHTS!!!!

Recruit a few defenders to defen the gate. I volunteer!
im very good at defending

Azxc
01-02-2013, 01:49 AM
I am good at mining :) jk
I WILL REINFORCE BLADE OF RAGE WITH SWORDWRATHS :3 :3 :3
RRAAGGGEEE lol

_Ai_
01-02-2013, 02:06 AM
I am good at mining :) jk
I WILL REINFORCE BLADE OF RAGE WITH SWORDWRATHS :3 :3 :3
RRAAGGGEEE lol

Ill supply BoR with Crossbows and Bolts and Wings to maintain air superiority

Azxc
01-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Ill supply BoR with Crossbows and Bolts and Wings to maintain air superiority

I will supply MORE swordwraths to clean gaints

ah btw I cannot take a look at the territory map because it gets an error :<
lol I wonder how big my clan is :3

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 02:49 AM
I like my map better...It seems more........realistic.
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/Tecness2/Map_2_zps83e1897f.png

Azxc
01-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Oh god! I can see none of your pictures except Tec's one!
lol can anyone post the clan territory map without using filize? my com cannot load filize pictures idk y

_Ai_
01-02-2013, 03:29 AM
Oh god! I can see none of your pictures except Tec's one!
lol can anyone post the clan territory map without using filize? my com cannot load filize pictures idk y

lol me too. dont know why though

Azxc
01-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Ah wait I found a thread: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48553-fileize-problem

Is there no one can see fileize pictures?

Triss
01-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Ah wait I found a thread: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48553-fileize-problem

Is there no one can see fileize pictures?

I can't see it.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 07:21 AM
hmm... nice map tec but i think since sons of saints have the most land, each of their regions should be larger, to even it out.

_Ai_
01-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Cant wait for the war. When'll it start?

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Patience :D we don't even know if any of the other clans want wars >.>

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Or you know, you could use my map and then ask me about how I made it, and then everyone would be happy for a time.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Well I have a question about your map, Tecness. Is it like the same territories (as bladed fire's) but divided into smaller pieces? Or is it completely different?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Well I have a question about your map, Tecness. Is it like the same territories (as bladed fire's) but divided into smaller pieces? Or is it completely different?
Completely different.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Hmm. Can you tell us where each clan's territories are then? :D

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Hmm. Can you tell us where each clan's territories are then? :D
No, you have to discuss which clan gets which starting area. Each starting area is shown by an X.

The rules of my map.
It takes one person to defend a territory. No territory can be un-defended.
In order to take a normal territory, it's a single battle.
A territory with a tree in it, requires 2/3 battles.
A territory with a mountain/hill in it requires a 4/5 battle OR 2/3 battle with 2 vs 1.
You can not capture the clan's original castle/Territory.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Ok? Why do the places with trees and stuff have to have more battles.. And one person defends 1 territory? So basically clans split up?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Ok? Why do the places with trees and stuff have to have more battles.. And one person defends 1 territory? So basically clans split up?
Because it has a higher defensive value. Tree's represent a forest, while the mountains/hill represent a hill/mountain top stronghold.
Yes, one person defends one territory, because there's over 70 of them.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Ok. Then what are clans for.. Because each person has their own territory XD (p.s. is there even 70 members of clans? SOS has 16, fk has 19-20, bor has ???, and I think bdu and nsswc have 2-3 members each. And that's not even counting multi clanners.

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Ok. Then what are clans for.. Because each person has their own territory XD (p.s. is there even 70 members of clans? SOS has 16, fk has 19-20, bor has ???, and I think bdu and nsswc have 2-3 members each. And that's not even counting multi clanners.
Because the clans control the people? Each battle for enemy territory is a miniature clan battle between two people. If one clan gets a foothold into another's land, it can be a team-attack and have everyone surrounding the territory attack, or one team can attack the clan's capital. If the clan capital is captured, that clan, is no longer able to compete in world domination.
There is room for future clans too, and a lot of territories don't require to be captured.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 08:51 AM
hmmm. I was thinking of using tecs map, with bladed fires clan placement. Im putting flags on each reigon and cutting down on the total number of reigons(seriously tec, there way too much) i was thinking with each battle the winner could claim one of the losers reigons, and there would be strongholds, which could not be claimed (so the clan could not die out).

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 08:54 AM
hmmm. I was thinking of using tecs map, with bladed fires clan placement. Im putting flags on each reigon and cutting down on the total number of reigons(seriously tec, there way too much) i was thinking with each battle the winner could claim one of the losers reigons, and there would be strongholds, which could not be claimed (so the clan could not die out).
You do realize, I made this map in thought of it being here for a long time, as in, more clans come and join in.
The clans wouldn't die out, just they wouldn't be able to be the best :p

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:55 AM
But tecs is smart, because we happens if there is a new clan (on bladed fire's)? Cuz then one clan has to give part of their territory to new clan (probably SOS lol)

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 08:58 AM
But just because their capitol is lost, does that mean they wont be able to participate in any more fights, ever? If you make the capitol unconquerable, then they can still fight back.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:00 AM
But tecs is smart, because we happens if there is a new clan (on bladed fire's)? Cuz then one clan has to give part of their territory to new clan (probably SOS lol)

but even then heres what will probably happen
a new clan arrives, takes 1 region, is surrounded by hostile clans, gets destroyed in the first match. That clan is gone forever.

It isnt that much of a hassle to assign new territorries for every new war (assuming that the maps regenerate)

DragonFrost
Which map are you talking about?

Tecness2
But just because their capitol is lost, does that mean they wont be able to participate in any more fights, ever? If you make the capitol unconquerable, then they can still fight back.
They can participate, but not for being the best. They can participate and just annoy the crap out of the larger/stronger clans.
Ever play Stronghold Kingdoms?
There are 18 factions. Each round, 2 factions are eliminated & 1 faction gets a glory point. The factions that get eliminated are still there, they just can't get any glory points.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Lol so basically the clan has no territory, just randomly invades other territories?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Lol so basically the clan has no territory, just randomly invades other territories?
Hmmm...
After thinking about it, Jerrytt's probably right. I've edited the first post that says the map rules :p

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:12 AM
also, assuming they start with 1 region, how would they take other, neutral regions?
and would the people who have reigons by the ocean or basically reigons unfought for do nothing throughout the entire war?

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:15 AM
How about making the capital unconquerable?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:16 AM
No, you have to discuss which clan gets which starting area. Each starting area is shown by an X.

The rules of my map.
It takes one person to defend a territory. No territory can be un-defended.
In order to take a normal territory, it's a single battle.
A territory with a tree in it, requires 2/3 battles.
A territory with a mountain/hill in it requires a 4/5 battle OR 2/3 battle with 2 vs 1.
You can not capture the clan's original castle/Territory.

also, assuming they start with 1 region, how would they take other, neutral regions?

How about making the capital unconquerable?

Lol

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:17 AM
it seems i ninja edited my post before you quoted it :P

Something of what my idea would look like, did two clans, large flags are the capitols
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/inamortawithflags.png/

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:19 AM
it seems i ninja edited my post before you quoted it :P
Yes...It's odd. I don't see "this post was edited by" if it was edited within about a minute of the original post. Even as a mod.
They would take it by saying "We take these regions!" and give me names of guards, for them. They have to be adjacent to a region already owned and you can not take more than 3 regions a day.

And yes, that's essentially what it looks like.

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:27 AM
How about this rule:
1. Each clans have a capital, and they can snatch neutral territory instantly.
2. If it wasn't neutral, there will be a battle.
3. After you have a territory, the clan must assign a member to the territory(like a general).
4. If you get a territory, but your member have run out, the territory is counted as a neutral territory.
5. The capital isn't conquerable.
6. For a new clan, they can choose any neutral territory as their capital.
7. If the general of the territory doesn't login for 10 days, the territory is free to capture.
8. If NONE of the clan members login for 14 days, the capital is erased, and turned to neutral.
9. To capture a territory, you must fight the general (he must be online) or the 10 days rule.

My idea for the clan territory.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:31 AM
My idea:
Each clan starts the war with territorys assigned based on how many members. (Note that this is not a directly relationship. sons of saints wont have 20 while black dragons have only 3. It will be more like 20 to 8 or so)

Battles can only be fought between clans with touching reigons.

The leaders choose who they want to send to battle.

Clan members can only be reused after 5 battles. (or if you run out)

Every time a battle is fought between two clan members on opposite sides, the clan who wins that battle can choose a reigon from the loser that touches one of theirs.

Battles are always best out of 3.

Each clan has a capital with is signified by a larger flag. Capitals cannot be captured, but can be used to attack other clans

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:32 AM
how do you know if the clan members dont login? (at Triss)

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:34 AM
My idea:
Each clan starts the war with territorys assigned based on how many members. (Note that this is not a directly relationship. sons of saints wont have 20 while black dragons have only 3. It will be more like 20 to 8 or so)

Battles can only be fought between clans with touching reigons.

Clan members can only be reused every 5 battles. (or if you run out)

Every time a battle is fought between two clan members on opposite sides, the clan who wins that battle can choose a reigon from the loser that touches one of theirs.

Battles are always best out of 3.

Each clan has a capital with is signified by a larger flag. Capitals cannot be captured, but can be used to attack other clans

How about New clans? Do they get a capital?

@Frost You can see the stats of the territory
The stats are:
1.Name of general
2.Map condition
3.Online or Offline

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:35 AM
I'll take the rules I like from all 3.

Each clan has a capital that can not be captured.

In order to capture a region, your clan must control a region attached to it.

If the region is owned by someone else, then you must either fight them (and they have to fight back) or wait 1 week when the region will be automatically given to the attacker.

One member controls TWO regions.

Battles for regions are best 2/3.

New clans are given one of the random islands and a boat.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:38 AM
A boat? XD Btw would be great if this was actually implemented ingame (simplifying things)

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll take the rules I like from all 3.

Each clan has a capital that can not be captured.

In order to capture a region, your clan must control a region attached to it.

If the region is owned by someone else, then you must either fight them (and they have to fight back) or wait 1 week when the region will be automatically given to the attacker.

One member controls TWO regions.

Battles for regions are best 2/3.

New clans are given one of the random islands and a boat.

I agree.
Now where's the site?

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Tec has spoken. It is decided.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Site for?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:42 AM
I'll make a thread, with details, and sticky it, later. I'm making names for each region....

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:42 AM
The clan wars of course

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Is there a site for clan wars?

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 09:44 AM
also tec, would you like to use my map or the original. It seems that your map is a bit too cluttered with regions. Theres hardly enough space in some to put flags on.(if you look at my map you can see that some of the regions were merged)

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Well idk :P
I just hope there is (For easier wars)

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Your map, jerrytt? Where's that?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Erm, yeah, send your map, without the flags. I'm going to add a FEW territories back. I think I went a little overboard :p

Triss
01-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Oh yeah Tec.
I think a clan can only have a capital if their member is 5++(excluding multiclanner)
That way we can limit the numbers of new clans.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM
THEN BDU IS OUT! :D

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2677/inamortaclean.png

one thing thats been bothering me though is how people are assigned to regions
some people asigned to safe regions near the capitol will probably never see a fight
And what happens when someone loses a region. Also, the number of regions you can take is limited by the number of people you have. im pretty sure no one clan can take the entire map if everyone is assigned regions.

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah >.> TRUE THAT JERRYTT

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 10:23 AM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2677/inamortaclean.png

one thing thats been bothering me though is how people are assigned to regions
some people asigned to safe regions near the capitol will probably never see a fight
And what happens when someone loses a region. Also, the number of regions you can take is limited by the number of people you have. im pretty sure no one clan can take the entire map if everyone is assigned regions.
Exactly. We should wait for more people & more clans, before the entire map is able to be taken.
Thanks.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 10:25 AM
I wonder what Crazy Jay thinks of all this XP

Triss
01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Probably to take all the maps we need 5-6 clans with each clan member 5-25 people.
idk how to make the map full.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Exactly. We should wait for more people & more clans, before the entire map is able to be taken.
Thanks.

You didnt answer some of the main concerns. I think it would be better and simpler if the leader just chooses who to send, and winner chooses a territory. It would make alot less confusion and recording constantly. Like i said, people in areas away from the fight will probably never see one.

Triss
01-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Well how bout this rule:
1. An outside member can only fight 3 times for a week
2. If the fight time is over, their territory gets switched to inside members.
3. The fight time of outside member is replenished, but they can only battle if another outside member switched with them.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 10:48 AM
seems complicated...

Triss
01-02-2013, 10:49 AM
seems complicated...

It's you who want safe members to play too :P
I just give the solution

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 10:55 AM
how do we keep track of who is where and whether or not the have played 5 games and a bunch of other statictics?

Tecness2
01-02-2013, 11:00 AM
How about. Border territories require 1 Owner per 1 Region, but inside territories don't require one at all, because they aren't at risk of attack.

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 11:04 AM
sure that seems aright. lol but if someone took the entire upper penninsula them there would only be one border guy.

Triss
01-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Well that's the same as neutral territory right?(my post before)

stickman311
01-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Lol you guys can make a forum into eight pages in not even one day!!!

jerrytt
01-02-2013, 03:29 PM
The First Stick Empires War Congress has alot of internal debating going on :P

stickman311
01-02-2013, 03:33 PM
When is it gonna start?

xzibit258
01-02-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm Back

KrayZStick
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
:P I'm gone for a day & 80 comments and almost 1000 views, wow.

stickman311
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Hi

stickman311
01-02-2013, 11:09 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

_Ai_
01-02-2013, 11:22 PM
how about members can only fight a certain amount of times while leaders and co leaders can fight all they want and SOS will prevail ima own all of you bymyself......

All clan vs SOS
It would be fairer, no?

_Ai_
01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
we would still win :/

You're right. Hmm.... I'm considering something....
Oh well. Im just gonna grab something while I consider whether to type it or not

DragonFrost
01-03-2013, 08:50 AM
How bout Leaders and co-leaders can only fight 0 times mwuhahahaha (and that means I don't have to fight either lol)

_Ai_
01-04-2013, 12:55 AM
okay, questions
1. Is this war official?
2. What are the rules?
3. What time are the war going to be?

stickman311
01-04-2013, 01:21 AM
im avalible from 2 to 4pm asian time

_Ai_
01-04-2013, 01:27 AM
im making a poll about time