PDA

View Full Version : New Strategy

KingSparta
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi y'all here is a new strategy I adopted and everyone knows that all strategies have flaws and I've only lost 2 hard games with this, and I've won the rest(over 100). So without further ado, here is it:

Start with a Spearton and put him in the center for control. If there are three stickmen, attack and wait for another stickmen. Make him attack if ur Spearton dies. Then, if there is another Spearton, do the same thing u would do for 3 stickmen. Controlling the center is CRUCIAL as it can help create scouts with Tower Spawn and intimidate the enemy and there is a continuous flow of gold and more blah blah blah.....

Next see if he has a castle archer. Harrass his miners if he doesn't killing a few of them. Attack one,then ur opponent will retreat. U then go back to the center. Logically, the stupid miners come back to mine again. Go kill one or two or as much as u can. Do this for a while. This will end the game soon unless he gets a CASTLE ARCHER(S). FOLLOW THE REST OF THIS PLAN IF THERE IS A CASTLE ARCHER.

Now keep ur spearton in the center. Get 6 more miners. Put the 4 miners mining and the rest praying. Research miner hustle, and if the enemy magically starts rushing now, then buy a castle archer which will help a lot. K so after Miner Hustle, get 5 speartons and 4 flying crossbowmen. Put them to the center, getting Tower Spawn 1 for scouting. Get blazing bolts. Next, get 2 ( i know this sounds weird but trust me) merics. Get sheild wall only if u dont have time for sheild bash. Again this sounds weird but majikill are important to this game as you know if there are giants.... Get 2 of them fully upgraded after getting two giants fully upgraded(first do the giants). Spearton will use sheild wall to block the enemy significantly as the majikill will use their electric wall and clast and poising to slowly kill the enemy. Of course u have ur flying crossbowmen raining down on the enemy and your merics healing your speartons as they only consume little damage. Giants will fiercely throw boulders, killing many enemies. Remember NOT to get tower spawn 2 as it will take time and another way to win this game is by epic EARLY ATTACKS. Whoops u should also somewere along the way get a ninja to kill miners and put him back wen ther is castle archer. Well, thats it for me and this strategy as my hands are hurting and this is THE END. GOOD LUCK!!!!! BD
(

SolitaryFear
01-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi y'all here is a new strategy I adopted and everyone knows that all strategies have flaws and I've only lost 2 hard games with this, and I've won the rest(over 100). So without further ado, here is it:

Start with a Spearton and put him in the center for control. If there are three stickmen, attack and wait for another stickmen. Make him attack if ur Spearton dies. Then, if there is another Spearton, do the same thing u would do for 3 stickmen. Controlling the center is CRUCIAL as it can help create scouts with Tower Spawn and intimidate the enemy and there is a continuous flow of gold and more blah blah blah.....

Next see if he has a castle archer. Harrass his miners if he doesn't killing a few of them. Attack one,then ur opponent will retreat. U then go back to the center. Logically, the stupid miners come back to mine again. Go kill one or two or as much as u can. Do this for a while. This will end the game soon unless he gets a CASTLE ARCHER(S). FOLLOW THE REST OF THIS PLAN IF THERE IS A CASTLE ARCHER.

Now keep ur spearton in the center. Get 6 more miners. Put the 4 miners mining and the rest praying. Research miner hustle, and if the enemy magically starts rushing now, then buy a castle archer which will help a lot. K so after Miner Hustle, get 5 speartons and 4 flying crossbowmen. Put them to the center, getting Tower Spawn 1 for scouting. Get blazing bolts. Next, get 2 ( i know this sounds weird but trust me) merics. Get sheild wall only if u dont have time for sheild bash. Again this sounds weird but majikill are important to this game as you know if there are giants.... Get 2 of them fully upgraded after getting two giants fully upgraded(first do the giants). Spearton will use sheild wall to block the enemy significantly as the majikill will use their electric wall and clast and poising to slowly kill the enemy. Of course u have ur flying crossbowmen raining down on the enemy and your merics healing your speartons as they only consume little damage. Giants will fiercely throw boulders, killing many enemies. Remember NOT to get tower spawn 2 as it will take time and another way to win this game is by epic EARLY ATTACKS. Whoops u should also somewere along the way get a ninja to kill miners and put him back wen ther is castle archer. Well, thats it for me and this strategy as my hands are hurting and this is THE END. GOOD LUCK!!!!! BD
(

This strategy isn't exactly new because I used to use it before I got beaten 8 times in a row on a short map :( Anyways, if you really are 100/2 you would be first on the list but I don't see your name there. Also, a Giant spammer (Chaos especially) would crush you in a matter of minutes. Plus, I would have 3 Spearton by the time you got those Miners so bye bye Tower Spawn for you.

KingSparta
01-02-2013, 08:01 PM
whoa there Giant spammers woud lose and this is new and im not on the top because i lost a lot more games befor i started the strategy

DragonFrost
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
No it's not new :o I've seen people using it like a long time ago >.>

Panki
01-02-2013, 08:29 PM
It's a very old strategy. Someone posted a video about this kind of strategy about a month or 2 ago.

stickman311
01-03-2013, 01:26 AM
first, what if he didnt have 3 swords.Second,by the time you occupy the tower, i would be training a spearton and i would have 4 miners.So you lose ecconomically thus i win the game.

Azxc
01-03-2013, 02:35 AM
I will beat spearton starting with SWORDWRATHS
My 3-4 swordwraths can pwn and kill your spearton
or your spearton would have a bit hp remaining
but the main point is you get a huge economic loss

badplayer
01-03-2013, 08:04 AM
"start with spearton"
stopped reading

DragonFrost
01-03-2013, 08:59 AM