PDA

View Full Version : the most fun and devious strategy for chaos.

magi steve
01-03-2013, 03:11 PM
This is by far my favorite stategy for chaos it is 60-100 percent effective depending on how experienced and how smart your opponent is.
1. To begin the strategy train four bombers and one miner.

2. As soon as the first bomber is made send him to the middle to try and capture the tower.

3. When the miner is done training put him to mine gold.

4. now wait for the rest of the bombers to finish training once they are done send all of them in one group to kill the enemys miners, when you do this try to get a cluster of them for the most damage. Sometimes they will retreat when they see the bombers coming if this happens you can kill one or two before they make it to the castle or, you can wait for them to get clustered up on the way into the castle in wich case you will kill almost all of them.

What you just read was the ideal way for it to happen ;however, it doesnt always go that easy so here are 3 outs if the general outline of the strategy doesn't work like above.

1. This is one scenario when things could go wrong. The enemy might train one swordwrath and one archidon (this is the hardest to beat) if they do gather all your bombers and send them to kill the archer since he is the most credible threat against you. Once you have killed him ther will still be one swordwrath, he will probably attack if he does get a castle dead and either build more bombers to continue to try to harrass his economy or begin making knights, deads, wingadons/eclipsors, whatever you want.

2. if they build no archidons all swordwrath plus some miners then send your bombers to attack their miners. Once this is done your opponent will probably attack your miners in wich case build a castle dead to ward them off. After this begin to make more bombers and wingadons, the wingadons will deal with the sword wrath and your bombers will continue to harrass theer economy. TIP the bombers can avoid castle archers if they build one just make sure to keep your bombers low to avoid them.

3. if your enemy uses a spearton rush you have pratically won already, just build a castle dead and use your bombers to keep his miners inside the castle assuming you didnt kill them already. once the spearton is dead or retreated to heal send your miners out to mine and you will build an army before he can build an economy.

That is all I am going to write I hope you find this helpful. and remember there will always be variations to the strategy so be willing to adjust the way you do it from time to time also I couldnt cover every thing so here are a few tips. 4 bombers to kill a miner, if they get a wall and you have no way to get rid of it then train deads and save your bombers for another time. last but not least dont make a part of your army all bombers because they will take up a good amount of space.

thank you for reading this and add me as a friend my username is stick snapper and my code is 269 see you on the battle field. ;)

magi steve
01-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Also dont let your bombers die before you gather them all up because then you wont have enough to kill a miner.

FailingAtFailing
01-04-2013, 05:46 PM
What if the opponent is playing defensive and has a miner wall and/or castle archer?

DragonFrost
01-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Get a dead/eclipsors for walls, or jugger for castle archers. right?

magi steve
01-04-2013, 09:18 PM
If they get a castle archer continue the bombing while boosting your own economy, remember caste archers can't hit bombers unless you have them on the top part of the map so keep them low and 80%-90% of the time (wich is basicaly always) they will miss your bombers.

If they get a wall boost your economy and get deads and knights to take down the wall if they get another one before you can kill the first one then there are two things you need to observe, 1 look and see if he is using all of his money to make the walls, if he is then continue to build your economy and army so you can attack him even harder. (abandon the bomber part of the strategy since bombers have become mostly useless. (but it can be a good idea to get only deads and secretly mass about 4-8 bombers so as soon as the wall crumbles BOOOOM! no more economy or atleast a big chunk of it gets blown up). from there take things into your own hands and be creative, thats how I came up with this. ;) one more tip if they get 2 or even 3 castle archers the bombers can no longer dodge so best to keep them or ditch them.

2 observe and see if he is using all his money to make the walls if he has allot of miners (sometimes they will have miner hustle) then you are not doing a good enough job. Why? because while he is growing his economy yours is staying the same while you make troops, so fall back abondon the attack and build you economy before he surpasses you. now all you have to do is make whatever army you want (spying helps to make sure you get the right kind of army to be effective) and if he is still getting miners no troops then hopefully you will have a big enough army to hurt him in some way.

3FFA
01-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Also, if he spends all $ on miner walls, that is MORE money he just lost. That could've been more money gained(Miner just lost mining time building it), another miner, etc. And if the miners are dieing, he just lost even MORE money. Every lost miner is a huge blow to the overall army and economy.

DragonFrost
01-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Unless you already enough miners that you want, although the money goes to waste for building fighting units, and the miner still loses time for mining :/

magi steve
01-05-2013, 08:14 AM
3FFA I once played someone who spearton rushed me because he didnt have any other option, he ran past my troops, killed my statue and i challenged him to a rematch, in wich was the most hilarios game i ever played. right off th bat he started to get walls to defend against my bombers BAD MOVE the second he started to make the first wall my bomber hit it and it died so he wasted 200, about 30 seconds later he did it again and the same thing happened, it was so hilarious! and all the while i was growing my economy to a massive size, and about 7 minutes later he was thinking "oh crap an army of giants im screwd" Totally made him look like an idiot.;)

WyzDM
01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
This is a really really really really really really really really risky move.
And would never work against someone who knows what they're doing. Bombers are fun, but costly if you use them like this.

ShadowyWhisper
01-29-2013, 06:25 PM
I went up against 60 bombers once because I left the game, and suddenly I saw 60 bombers charging at my 3 Giants, 4 Allbowtrosses, and 4 Spearton at the middle. I ran for it :P

KillerPixel
01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Looks like you spent ALOT of time writing it just for a forum post, I'll try it out. But do you have a way of standing up to some one else who does this?

GokuXx
02-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Nice strategy

PUMU
02-13-2013, 07:51 AM
if only we could play full matches goku

GokuXx
02-14-2013, 05:03 PM
if only we could play full matches goku

Its a good strategy but its also risky because if you build bombers they could do a lot of damage but will eventually damage your economy later in the game.

DragonFrost
02-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Its a good strategy but its also risky because if you build bombers they could do a lot of damage but will eventually damage your economy later in the game.

I only start buying bombers late game, which is why I don't think this is a good strategy (the Op)