PDA

View Full Version : COming back

xvdaemonicxv
01-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Lag or no lag, I am getting so rusty not playing.

Expect me to drop a lot down the ladder due to rustyness and lag (mostly rustyness i'll admit) but damn it, im back in the game :D

Triss
01-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Try challenging other people.
Challenge doesn't count rating.
Take a match counts rating.
It's good for a practice

CaptainCorps3
01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL just make a other account and train on that 1

xvdaemonicxv
01-03-2013, 09:02 PM
YeeEEEEeeEEEeeEeEeEEeEEeeEEEe

http://25.media.tumblr.com/89d271210933c69a9074abd3a477dcf8/tumblr_mg31u0hQ6O1rzvs1to1_1280.png

IM COMING FOR THAT NUMBER 1 SPOT AGAIN CAPTAIN CORPS

Panki
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Haha, good luck with that.

xvdaemonicxv
01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Well... does it have to have a point?

uberman
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
this thread has no point.
people should pay attention to this thread before it "dies": http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?46714-Store-suggestions, not pointelss threads like this.

just like the kardashians- they're famous, we don't care about them, yet we hear about them.
yippe ke-yay. you just wasted 4 minutes of my life.

One of the best players in the game is coming back, and letting people know. THAT IS the point. If you cant see that active, great players MAKE the game a better game, then I suggest you dont read 'pointless' threads and go post in your own important thread. Doesn't the fact that you said yourself that the thread is dying tell you anything about other peoples concept of 'important'?

uberman
01-04-2013, 12:05 AM
I apologize, and i probably shouldn't have mentioned my old thread.
However, my opinion is that I question whether this is thread-worthy. Congradulations on coming back, but perhaps creating a thread may be to much.

Then I too apologize for being less than polite with you. I just woke up, and can be a grumpy old sod in the morning before my third coffee. We're good, I hope.

You have a point that many people dont care about a player coming back, I am quite new here and have no idea who this player (xvdaemonicaxv) is, other than they are at the very top end. I think CC is a great player (pfft world's no 1) and I am not anti-CC, but I think its a better game environment if there are a few great players able to compete amongst themselves, and able to help us lesser player get better. Its my opinion that one dominant 'god' player is not as interesting as a few struggling against each other at the top. If there are several in the running; CC, MaimiBigAl and Daemonica to name a few contenders, (and you WyzDM :) ), then I feel that I have a chance. It also offers the chance for different play styles rather than everyone trying to imitate the style of The One. If there is only The One, then all the rest of us are left behind to fight for second place.

Regardless, I am of the opinion that any good or great player coming back has to be a good thing for the game itself.

xvdaemonicxv
01-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Hey thanks for defending/backing me up/ i don't rly know what to call it. But thanks uberman :))

uberman
01-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Hey thanks for defending/backing me up/ i don't rly know what to call it. But thanks uberman :))

No problem :)

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 08:05 AM
:/ Hurray your coming back! Btw my lag is still going like crazy :/