PDA

View Full Version : Different attack methods for clan wars

jerrytt
01-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Option 1
When One clan attacks another clan for their territory, the attacker's leaders decide who will attack, and the defenders decide who will fight for them. Each member can only be used once every 5 fights. (this also conveniently reduces the effectiveness of members like captain corps)

Option 2
People who own territories assign members to territories touching enemy territories. These members are known and visible (in some way)to the opponents. When attacking, the person in the enemy territory adjacent to the defending territory will be attacking. Members can stay as defenders for a week max.

Triss
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Well we should have rules about clone account, since C.C have 3(He actually have 5 but he only use 3)so meaning he can play 15 times.
We need a rule to control clones.

jerrytt
01-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Thats not really the point of the option. We know the names of his clones so its not like just because he has them that hes going to play multiple times.

Panki
01-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Awww, I'm the only one who like option 2.

xvdaemonicxv
01-03-2013, 09:05 PM
I just got back into SE but I like these new ideas! :D

jerrytt
01-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Note that with the second option, players like captain corps can stay at the front for an entire week, then rest with another high ranking player taking his place, then keep doing this. Its also hugely exploitable and difficult to track everything and everyone, which is why I dislike it. Sure, the concept is nice, each player guarding a territory, but there are problems.