PDA

View Full Version : fight test 2

Prince of PIMPs
05-21-2008, 04:05 PM
http://www.filecram.com/files/fight%20scene2%20test.gif

tell me what you think, rate me, but no spamming or flamming! yur welcomo XP

is this any better? I still can't find the leg twitch you talked about...

http://www.filecram.com/files/fight scene2 test fix.gif

power fuse0
05-21-2008, 06:00 PM
rename yourself POPS. It will be a well good abreviation.
Not too bad animation. but dont use sprites.

SRC
05-21-2008, 06:30 PM
I didn't like the movement on the beams to much (the guy's movement silly). The kick didn't seem to have to much force. It was really good though.

NeonFlame
05-22-2008, 06:21 AM
make the kick faster or do something to make the kick look like it has more force

Blot
05-22-2008, 08:04 AM
i really liked it... i am amazed

the_hero
05-22-2008, 08:17 AM
There wasn't much movement at all.
It's an odd leg twitch here and some arm flinging there.

All the major movements are blocked out, by the stick fading out and then re-appearing to another key position.

Blot
05-22-2008, 08:21 AM
now i see what ur saying hero.
the camera work was quite good
where exactly does he use sprites?

Flashorama
05-22-2008, 08:27 AM
now i see what ur saying hero.
the camera work was quite good
where exactly does he use sprites?

The blood splat was a actual sprite. Right after the guy was hit with beam.
On topic: Camera work was awesome. I detected a bit of laziness because whenever you were going to do complicated moves like a flip or something it was blocked out. Physics were pretty, little off here and there. But yeah pretty good overall.

Automaton
05-22-2008, 11:43 AM
but very stiff i must say.

Prince of PIMPs
05-22-2008, 05:43 PM
the blood splat was actually 15 sprites all together. the blackout was going to be like just a flash and invert, but it lagged every time, I'd fix it, but I got allot of stuff going on with the Flash program I got, and well.... yes It is laziness not to fix it, but.... argh, I'll fix it up some, k?

Prince of PIMPs
05-22-2008, 05:44 PM
O, AND I FORGOT, how do I change my user name? ever since I learned what pimp means(to everyone but me, lol), I've been trying to change it. +_+

Zsdery
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM
WTF did you think it met
BTW you can't change user names anymore cuz paperclip stopped doing it
yours could be an exeption just pm him and tell him about it
i'm only 12 and i knew what it met but cerealy
WTF did you think it met LOLOLOLZ

the_hero
05-23-2008, 01:36 PM
WTF did you think it met LOLOLOLZ

Shut the **** up!
You're the type of kid everybody would love to shove a pole through your face because you're that annoying.
Every time you post it always contains "LOLZ". Just because you learn a new word that's as old as the internet doesn't mean you should use it every-****ing-post.

Prince of PIMPs, use more movement. You fade out on the major movements, which make the animation pointless. All you're doing is skipping the parts that most people want to see...
Movement.

Practice walking, running, kicking, punching, jumping, landing. Practice those then move them into animations. Otherwise you're not going to get far.
Keep at it.

Zsdery
05-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Shut the **** up!
You're the type of kid everybody would love to shove a pole through your face because you're that annoying.
Every time you post it always contains "LOLZ". Just because you learn a new word that's as old as the internet doesn't mean you should use it every-****ing-post
Learn a new word?
i already knew what it met
WTF are you talkin bout!!!! besides that post was telling him what he should do and i LOLed
cuz he didn't know what pimp met and he's 16 years old.
So yeah you should shut the fuck up
cuz you don't know what the fuck your saying...typing whatever
guess i should have LMAOed if it was that big of a deal damn!!!!