PDA

View Full Version : Is Gold Membership Worth The Money?

The_Stick
01-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm thinking of buying the chaos empire (gives 1000 coins beginning, full chaos empire, 300 coins/month). It costs $3.99 per month, is it worth it?

jerrytt
01-05-2013, 05:42 PM
depends on how much you want to play as chaos.

The_Stick
01-05-2013, 05:44 PM
depends on how much you want to play as chaos.
Never gonna not play as Chaos!

DragonFrost
01-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Well than its worth it if you're gonna always play as chaos :P

The_Stick
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Well than its worth it if you're gonna always play as chaos :P
But I meant from advantage/coins for the money, not the empire. I kind of worked that one out.

DragonFrost
01-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Oh lol, well 4 bucks for 1300 coins (first month) plus chaos for a month plus new animations seems pretty good :)

3FFA
01-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Spend as much as you want. Think not of the deal, think of Crazy Jay :D

xvdaemonicxv
01-05-2013, 09:23 PM
^yes. :)

_Ai_
01-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Think of the invincibility the speartons get when he kill a swordwrath

Tecness2
01-06-2013, 01:09 AM
I had a thread, or at least a post, around here somewhere showing the benefits of buying the chaos membership. For the first 3 months, the membership is the best price for the amount of stuff it gets. After that, it decreases.

uberman
01-06-2013, 05:44 AM
I had a thread, or at least a post, around here somewhere showing the benefits of buying the chaos membership. For the first 3 months, the membership is the best price for the amount of stuff it gets. After that, it decreases.

Hypothetically, if a member cancels membership, at the end of say the second or third month, and then re-joins - do they get the initial 1000 for joining again?
If so, then membership remains a better deal than buying coins in a one-off. Which, I believe, it should be.

Tecness2
01-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Hypothetically, if a member cancels membership, at the end of say the second or third month, and then re-joins - do they get the initial 1000 for joining again?
If so, then membership remains a better deal than buying coins in a one-off. Which, I believe, it should be.
No idea. Want to find out?

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 08:01 AM
I think you only get 1000 coins the first time, even if you buy it, cancel, buy, etc. just a guess, I don't have chaos lol

MiamiBigAL
01-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Yes, you do. And I still haven't got my money back Tecness. Could you please chase that refund or at least give me the month I paid for?

Tecness2
01-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Yes, you do. And I still haven't got my money back Tecness. Could you please chase that refund or at least give me the month I paid for?
Really? Hmmm
I told Brock and he said he fixed it.. He may have given you the extra days instead, I'll ask him again next time I talk to him.

I assume it's the same for you Uberman?

uberman
01-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Really? Hmmm
I told Brock and he said he fixed it.. He may have given you the extra days instead, I'll ask him again next time I talk to him.

I assume it's the same for you Uberman?

For me I got chaos on the uberman account. I assume I have it for 30 days, as I didnt renew the subscription.
I have 2 accounts with chaos now :) I am fine with that though, as it was kind of my mistake to cancel the subscription then take a new one on a second account - without asking for my 30 days first.
A friend of mine is using the account at the moment, as I can only play one chaos and its a shame for the 30 days to be wasted.

So, I have been sorted out - thanks.

Edit to add;
I beat MiamiBigAl :) (playing chaos vs chaos) without any lag etc, and so I am so proud of myself - even though I am still a few points short of the top 100 leader board.
Thanks Miami, you taught me well :)
(that makes it about 4 losses and 1 win, but its the 1 WIN that I think about!)

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
UBERMAN I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS (for some reason...) CAN I FIGHT YOU? LOL SORRY FOR CAPS.

KrayZStick
01-06-2013, 06:21 PM
^^ Fr0st wants to point out that a 12 year old can beat a 40 year old man!

uberman
01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
UBERMAN I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS (for some reason...) CAN I FIGHT YOU? LOL SORRY FOR CAPS.

Sure you can fight me. I mostly play chaoticevil no 669. Just friend me and invite me to match any time were both on.
School has started again after our 3 week christmas holiday, so I am not on as much as recently - but I still hope to get on every day.

^^ Fr0st wants to point out that a 12 year old can beat a 40 year old man!

Oh thats happens to me a LOT. :)

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 07:33 PM
T.T how did you know I was 12 lol and I didn't know you were 40 :/ stupid krayzstick. Btw I was on a while ago, but I didn't see your post :/ NOOOO yeah school starts for me tomorrow as well as after school activities and stuff so I'll be less active. I'll see if I can get the PC sometime soon :p but I doubt it :/

P.s. my pc lags like crazy, I'll probably lag out (read my signature :D). Tec will agree with me that my connection (or whatever it is causing lag) sucks :P

Panki
01-06-2013, 07:57 PM
You told me you were 12 when I said I was 12. So before that I figured I one of the youngest players, until some of the kids that liked to rage on CoD came.

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Who likes to rage on cod :o
Btw I meant how did krayzstick know how I was 12...
At krayzstick.. I dont think I stand a chance against uberman.. I'm really rusty after a week of not playing (due to lag), and i just want to have fun and not worry about rating :) and I like playing against chaos (but it makes me mad when someone send two crawlers to fight 2 miners... Without moving them, while the weakened miner retreated and then attacked again, and the crawlers just targeted the full hp one :/ than they say CHAOS/CRALWERS SUCK!!!!!!! And then I'm like :/ you use crawlers wrong XD)

_Ai_
01-06-2013, 10:45 PM
T.T how did you know I was 12 lol and I didn't know you were 40 :/ stupid krayzstick. Btw I was on a while ago, but I didn't see your post :/ NOOOO yeah school starts for me tomorrow as well as after school activities and stuff so I'll be less active. I'll see if I can get the PC sometime soon :p but I doubt it :/

P.s. my pc lags like crazy, I'll probably lag out (read my signature :D). Tec will agree with me that my connection (or whatever it is causing lag) sucks :P

Well, I agree too. I could never finish a match with you

DragonFrost
01-07-2013, 07:06 AM
:D but I think I can beat you, no? If I didn't lag out...

_Ai_
01-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Yeah, you probaly can :P,

DragonFrost
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
:/ ok, I can? :O