PDA

View Full Version : The Best Clan: The Grand Council!

Tecness2
01-05-2013, 05:52 AM
The Grand Council. We have been waiting in silent, behind the scenes. We have been pulling the strings, waiting, buying time.
Now, we finally decided to make our-selves public with the completion of the High Council.
Note: More seats can and will be added onto the high council if I/the other members of the council deem necessary.
We have need of LOYAL soldiers.

Rules:
No Multi-clan
If you're going to have bad manners, at least use your head.
Play with some sort of dignity/honor.

If you wish to join, do not reply to this thread.
Instead, press this button.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/22/WMF_join_us_button.svg/120px-WMF_join_us_button.svg.png (http://thegrandcouncil.enjin.com/gamerecruitment)

We are quickly gaining members!

Tecness2
01-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Double post.
Purged & Updated.

_Ai_
01-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Tec double posted...
nah just kidding :P

We have stolen another member!
Welcome,
3FFA.

How many members did we stole?

stickman311
01-06-2013, 02:28 AM
yay tec you delete every post(its too long.i cant control myself to read posts)

Tecness2
01-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Welcome,
3FFA.

How many members did we stole?
About 4/7.

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 08:00 AM
:/ stop stealing members... Lol

3FFA
01-06-2013, 08:15 AM
You could join ;)

DragonFrost
01-06-2013, 08:18 AM
:/ can I kick you 3FFA? :D

3FFA
01-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Only if you can do it before you lag out xD

That Other Guy
01-06-2013, 09:05 PM
There should never be clans like this. It's pointless then.

_Ai_
01-06-2013, 10:52 PM

Lol why? You yourself send other guys to make clans. We are just another clan made by Tec

DragonFrost
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
T.T but this clan is OP

Tecness2
01-07-2013, 08:02 AM
So is your post. Now, I request you stay off my thread.

Xate
01-08-2013, 05:01 AM
Well... I, the Black Dragon Uprising has allied with The Grand Council. I am a neutral clan so I have no problem allying with other clans.

DragonFrost
01-08-2013, 06:46 AM
:/ but if you ally with everyone...

uberman
01-08-2013, 10:07 AM
So as I am considering joining your clan, would it be considered to be in bad taste to point out that I beat you 3-0 in our three games ....

*giggles like a girl in excited hapiness*

Tecness2
01-08-2013, 10:10 AM
So as I am considering joining your clan, would it be considered to be in bad taste to point out that I beat you 3-0 in our three games ....

*giggles like a girl in excited hapiness*
2 and a half! The last one only counts as a half!

uberman
01-08-2013, 10:40 AM
2 and a half! The last one only counts as a half!

Yes, thats true :)
Although I was winning when you lagged out, but its only a half :)

3FFA
01-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Hahaha! Also, Tec has done a very nice job of managing this clan, and is both a great player and a great leader. This is a good clan for both those that are awesome at the game and those that still have much to learn. Just be prepared to participate in the clan.

DragonFrost
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
3ffa if Tgc is for awesome players and n00b players, then you gtfo :P you aren't pro, you aren't noob, YOU ARE A SUPER EXTREMELY SUCKY NOOB!!!!

3FFA
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
3ffa if Tgc is for awesome players and n00b players, then you gtfo :P you aren't pro, you aren't noob, YOU ARE A SUPER EXTREMELY SUCKY NOOB!!!!

I think you confuse me with your computer sir.

DragonFrost
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
:O that was the best comeback i've ever seen!

Panki
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
.......Just no.....

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
no what?
BTW can i join TGC? (temporarily to spy on you guys lol)
heres my info:
fr0stythesnownoob (my nickname for dislikers of me)
win/loss: in the hundreds
rating/ 1761 or so

Panki
01-09-2013, 03:52 PM
That was a terrible comeback bro.

And I thought you could log yourself in.

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Log myself into what?

That Other Guy
01-09-2013, 06:38 PM
So is your post. Now, I request you stay off my thread.

Tec, I've tried being reasonable, but this has gone way out of hand. I've never had anything against you, yet you insist on being very cold to everyone who opposes you.

Tecness2
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Tec, I've tried being reasonable, but this has gone way out of hand. I've never had anything against you, yet you insist on being very cold to everyone who opposes you.
No. Just you and & your group of ......people.
Oh, and people who randomly decided to come into something, and throw their logic in, without accepting ANYONE's logic and expecting everyone else to follow said logic. You know, like what you're trying to do. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48949-OFFICIAL-CLAN-RULES!!! <------
As I've said, stay off my thread.

That Other Guy
01-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Alright, I'll admit being a little unreasonable throwing in random stuff.

But again we can talk like gentlemen about this instead of bashing heads.

You must understand that I have been away from the computer a while back ago (if anything, talk to SOS about that stuff, preferably CC2), so it's quite a handful to bear these different changes.

3FFA
01-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Tec has been respectful and been a gentlemen imo.

TOG, you must understand that you tried to impose a rather abrupt, odd, large, and plagiarized change to the rules we were using. Also, note that the players in your clan, like CC, have not been very respectful to Tec, among other things.

I have not been "respectful" towards CC...I don't like him. ~ Tec

edit:

Exhibit A:

And then you type things like this?

ugh...clans are screwed now in SE

...no, just no.

B:
(Daemonic)

LOL WHICH 3? You mean like crimshock? Who timed out on me like about 23times in a row? LOL.

Yes, this is very gentlemen like, mature, and respectful.

C:

Well... I have allied with The Grand Council. Just so you know I'm neutral so I can join you too.(Please don't hurt me)

Gamer that's your worst decision yet. Any ally of TGC is an enemy of ours, so it's one or the other.

And how about we continue clan life, but just ignore TGC?

need I say more?

xvdaemonicxv
01-09-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm calling my lawyer.

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 08:47 PM
:/ WE NEED CRAZY JAY OVER HERE! Lol anyways, 3ffa do you think I talk in a gentlemanly way? :P

3FFA
01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
:/ WE NEED CRAZY JAY OVER HERE! Lol anyways, 3ffa do you think I talk in a gentlemanly way? :P

No comment.

_Ai_
01-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I like 3ffa now ;3

Kincaid1
01-10-2013, 06:00 AM
The Grand Council has stolen many clan members through the temptation of joining a clan that consists of some of the most powerful members, it makes me sick to think about it, but I say to finish off the Grand Council, we do this Stick War 2 style, we TEMPORARILY unite all the clans, go to war with TGC, beat them, shut up Tec's extreme jerkiness once and for all, and then all clans can un-unite and go back to there regular clan stuff.

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 06:46 AM
:/ no comment

That Other Guy
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
The Grand Council has stolen many clan members through the temptation of joining a clan that consists of some of the most powerful members, it makes me sick to think about it, but I say to finish off the Grand Council, we do this Stick War 2 style, we TEMPORARILY unite all the clans, go to war with TGC, beat them, shut up Tec's extreme jerkiness once and for all, and then all clans can un-unite and go back to there regular clan stuff.

Well that was originally my plan kinda, just not merge the clans together. Kincaid, what clan are you in anyway? I believe we haven't met.

3FFA
01-10-2013, 01:35 PM
K time for corrections of my fellow poster's post in this forum.

1st of all, The Grand Council's members joined willingly, none were kidnapped or anything lol.

2nd of all, Some are tempted by the idea of having a part in the most powerful clan but even so, they have to participate within the clan to stay as a member.

3rd of all, Some, like me, are instead tempted by the idea of a group taking the effort to teach you things instead of what most clans are doing which is "go do w/e, I'll call myself leader, and then I'll send you out to fight for me when the time comes"

This is like catching some Pokemon and then leaving them in the PC while you walk around with only your Starter Pokemon being trained(in this case, this Pokemon represents the leader only training himself, not his fellow members) while the wild Pokemon you caught are left at their starting levels of 5, 14, 20, 25, 40, etc. Then you end up in a battle like in one of the newer versions' Battle Tents and the Pokemon have to fight without specific orders from the trainer, and just disobey the trainer completely and faint as a result due to having no trust or respect in their trainer.

Fourth of all, Tec is not a jerk at all and I am offended at the idea that you would suggest he is a jerk. On the contrary, I find him to be one of the coolest people in this community, and one of the most level-headed.

Fifth, and finally, this is all our regular clan stuff, for, not unlike the framers of the constitution of the United States, we are 'framing' the base for clans in the future of this wonderful strategic game we call Stick Empires.

~3FFA~

Tecness2
01-10-2013, 03:09 PM
LOL cant w8 till CJ sees this tec being respectful? when i fought tec like 2-3 weeks ago he beat me in a order vs order match then i sayed nothing then he messaged me taunting me and saying to suck his dic(k)? hah hes playing u guys like fools trying to seem like the good guy hes just a jerk. When i first met him he was teasing this guy i asked him why he was so mean he sayed he liked being a dic(k) and watch tec delete this comment.
-CC2 >:O
Yes I did, and when I beat you again, I will tell you the same thing. Why? Well the reason is very simple. For the past...2-3 months, you've been acting like a god (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?47124-CaptainCorps2-Fan-Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). It's becoming considerably annoying. So, anytime I beat you, I want you to know, the immense difference between your skill and your ego.
Yes, I do realize the irony in me saying that, since I'm pretty bad in Chaos vs Chaos battles.

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 03:11 PM
:/ but wasnt it like triss's idea about god/member status?

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 03:14 PM
THE TRUTH WILL BE COVERED UP BY THE AUTHORITIES IF THE TRUTH DOES THEM HARM.

m0ntana
01-10-2013, 03:55 PM
comments can get deleted by moderators..
also.. why are you guys talking about narnia? :P
also also... don't get to many infractions, you could get banned.

m0ntana
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
um.. more then one account can get you banned also xD

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
I got a minor infraction for useless conversations with cc2 :)

That Other Guy
01-10-2013, 04:23 PM
-_-

CC2 does have a point through all this.

xvdaemonicxv
01-10-2013, 05:52 PM
K time for corrections of my fellow poster's post in this forum.

Fourth of all, Tec is not a jerk at all and I am offended at the idea that you would suggest he is a jerk. On the contrary, I find him to be one of the coolest people in this community, and one of the most level-headed.

~3FFA~

Just to let you/everyone know, Tec is a jerk. This was the first time meeting him for me, ever. I actually was excited to play against Tec cause I saw he was a Mod and seemed to know a lot about the game. I was quite excited I was won and I was even gona ask him for some tips but then this happened.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a0207fce3aee303650e01e64ce9a12b0/tumblr_mfh79cpOHM1rzvs1to1_500.png

Secondly, why does everyone think TGC is the strongest clan? Like seriously... where is the proof. We need to stage an official SoS vs. TGC... Afterall we got replays for proof now ;) :D

3FFA
01-10-2013, 06:24 PM
No real need imo.

edit: Also, as Tec has explained to me, he could have been much harsher to you guys in terms of bans, warnings, etc.

Westwind
01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
And I thought I was the only one who thought Tec was a jerk. I hoped I was wrong since I'm a new member and maybe he wasn't in his best mood lately.
But after reading some threads (including this one), it seems many people believe so as well. Now I guess that for agreeing I will apparently get infractions
of some sort? Would almost be like if he abused his mod powers while nobody can do nothing to him. Doubtfully but l still hope that were wrong about him.

Anyways why do all of you make such drama over these clan issues? Ya'll should just be having fun together instead of making stupid arguments against
each other. People will join whichever clan as they please, if they leave your clans to join this one (or any other really), so what? Your probably better off
without them since they clearly have no loyalty and will just keep betraying for whoever is the "leading/strongest/best" clan.

So, can't you all just get along and leave the drama aside?

xvdaemonicxv
01-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Tbh with you westwind... to some degree we all want the drama. Keeps things intersting, I mean if I could have it my way, everyone would be happy skipping in the fields together but that sadly isnt the point to the drama will ensue :p

And yes Tec could be a lot harsher with bans and etc, but why would a Mod need to ban members? Oh cause we're talking trash about him. And then in that case, why are we talking trash about Tec? And there must be a reason for that.

Just to set the record straight, I don't like tec for his personality, at least the one he has shown me. But I have the upmost respect for how he manages his clan and how he does contribute a lot to the SE community. Such as posting about bugs, tips, and etc. That is why I asked him specifically to organize the SE tourney.

Edit: I am sure Tec can be nice and really level headead, but that is to the people he chose to be nice too and etc. On the other hand, he has obviously been somewhat more of an jerk to the majority of us. So no need to defend Tec 3FFA, I completely understand why you view him in such a way but understand why the rest of us don't

Tecness2
01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
And I thought I was the only one who thought Tec was a jerk. I hoped I was wrong since I'm a new member and maybe he wasn't in his best mood lately.
But after reading some threads (including this one), it seems many people believe so as well. Now I guess that for agreeing I will apparently get infractions
of some sort? Would almost be like if he abused his mod powers while nobody can do nothing to him. Doubtfully but l still hope that were wrong about him.

Anyways why do all of you make such drama over these clan issues? Ya'll should just be having fun together instead of making stupid arguments against
each other. People will join whichever clan as they please, if they leave your clans to join this one (or any other really), so what? Your probably better off
without them since they clearly have no loyalty and will just keep betraying for whoever is the "leading/strongest/best" clan.

So, can't you all just get along and leave the drama aside?
But Drama is fun.
Also, I've explained this to 3FFA.
The lot of people (Mainly CC) never bothered to read the rules, so when they break a rule, they have no idea that they are breaking it. I have not once abused my mod powers. In-fact, I've done the opposite. I've been TOO allowing of all the rule breaking.
Don't believe me? Think of every double post you've done. For each double post, that's 1 point. 5 points is a day ban, 10 points is a week ban, 20 points....well it was nice knowing you. Every MASSIVELY off topic post (Like CC's and Fr0st's discussion of narnia) is worth 2 points, for each post. Every one word post, is also worth 2 points. I can go on, but hey, why waste everyone's time, or mine.
Here are the rules, read up on them...all of you.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?34318-The-StickPage-Handbook

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Wait, does it actually say the point stuff in the handbook? I just read it, I learned that sentences like "yes I agree" are spam, and it's not smart to use bad grammar. Sorry, but I'm lazy for perfect grammar, and also for some reason I make LOTS of errors on my IPad.

Westwind
01-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Well if everyone enjoys the drama then I'll have to join the entertainment as well. As it seems that I will have to trust your word Tec, after all handling with kids full of themselves like CC around, anybody would lose his calm.

_Ai_
01-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Remember, almost all of us here are kids, and Tec gotta handle us all. Even yourself will be pisssed off

xvdaemonicxv
01-11-2013, 12:17 AM
True. Very true.

neckromorph
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Remember, almost all of us here are kids, and Tec gotta handle us all. Even yourself will be pisssed off
translate: tec is nanny

uberman
01-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Wait, does it actually say the point stuff in the handbook?

I dont see it there. I think its in a set of guidlines for mods or some such - rules Tec and the other mods use, but which users like us never see. Then Tec thinks we all know it, and in fact we dont. Thats just a guess, and may be be way off.

uberman
01-11-2013, 01:10 AM

Yes. You're right on the mark there.
Its impossible to be a mod and not upset some of the people.

_Ai_
01-11-2013, 02:13 AM
According to Tec, he already can ban us for breaking the rules.
Most of us wont be even here to comment (unless you make another account)
I feel poor for Tec....

neckromorph
01-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Yes. You're right on the mark there.
Its impossible to be a mod and not upset some of the people.
you are double post tec can ban you for that

uberman
01-11-2013, 02:45 AM
you are double post tec can ban you for that

I dont think he can ban me for the double post. He could, if he wanted to, give me 'points' for the double post, and a warning.
If he really wanted to, he could go back through all my double posts and other sins, acumulating enough points to ban me.

But, this evidence (he could but doesn't ban me/us) just shows that he doesnt want to ban me, or most others here.

_Ai_
01-11-2013, 03:28 AM
Agreed with Uberman. So, we shouldn't call Tec the bad name he deserves

Tecness2
01-11-2013, 07:10 PM
tec u never answered my question here it is: and i havent been acting like a god first of all i wasnt expecting anyone to actually post on my fan page ask miamibigal it was a joke :/ just for the laughs and why hate if people like me and why would it bother you if it has nothing to do with you? im not trying to be mean im just stating the truth.
Does anyone else have trouble understanding half the stuff he says, or is it just me? Stay in school.
Also, the entire first line (and half of the second) isn't a question.
And I have stated the reasons why I "hate". They are just spread out through multiple threads.
Go find 'em.

3FFA
01-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else have trouble understanding half the stuff he says, or is it just me? Stay in school.
Also, the entire first line (and half of the second) isn't a question.
And I have stated the reasons why I "hate". They are just spread out through multiple threads.
Go find 'em.

No I have some trouble at times. You get used to it.

I dont see it there. I think its in a set of guidlines for mods or some such - rules Tec and the other mods use, but which users like us never see. Then Tec thinks we all know it, and in fact we dont. Thats just a guess, and may be be way off.

Actually it kind of is way off. All mods expect users to know the guidelines. The stickpage handbook is stickied and so they expect each user to read it. They are the rules, explained in great detail. A user's failure to read the handbook is considered to be his own fault, not the fault of the moderators. Most of us here are rather new to the community itself and as such aren't aware of the handbook. I've noticed that Tec is indeed doing a good job making sure that we read it. He has posted the link to it at least 2 or 3 times now.

xvdaemonicxv
01-14-2013, 07:34 PM
I have a request.

Can we leave the bickering out of the forums?? I mean I understand why you guys would want to argue(this is directed towards CC and Thatguy). But the forums is public and for people who don't understand why you guys are acting like assholes to each other, they will get the wrong impresson. That goes for everyone. If you guys want to argue, keep it in private okay?

And fyi, even in private, watch what you say and show some degree of respect cause screenshotting someone being a complete asshole and putting it on the forums isn't hard either.

Tecness2
01-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Hey guys. We've expanded to another game and have modified the site drastically.

xvdaemonicxv
01-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey guys. We've expanded to another game and have modified the site drastically.

what game? :o Tetris??

WyzDM
01-23-2013, 12:29 PM

^

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 03:16 PM
LUL TETRIS?? :/ btw I like the new look :)

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 08:26 PM
So drastic
I'm gonna take my time getting used to the new look....

Tecness2
01-29-2013, 10:26 AM

^

LUL TETRIS?? :/ btw I like the new look :)
Really? Is that all your three can say?
We're expanding to several games actually.

So drastic
I'm gonna take my time getting used to the new look....
You don't like it?

Yeah, so join while you still can! Oh who am I kidding, we have lots of room.
Also, we may be stealing some slots on a buddy's Teamspeak server soon. I like teamspeak better than mumble.

WyzDM
01-29-2013, 10:31 AM
Also, we may be stealing some slots on a buddy's Teamspeak server soon. I like teamspeak better than mumble.

I've been thinking about this as well. Also, what about getting an IRC to keep ranks from different clans in communication with each other?

DragonFrost
01-29-2013, 11:03 AM
So what are the other games?

Tecness2
01-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Well, if you MUST know.
We have expanded into Territory War Online 3, and will start expanding into Ghost Recon Online soon.
We have future plans for more expansions but we would like a larger, dedicated player base before we do anything too rash.

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 01:51 AM
But it really is just Tec playing it XD

DragonFrost
01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Apparently 3ffa started playing yesterday, but he's a noob at it.
Btw if I play tw3 then can I join your clan? Technically I am not multiclanning because it's a different game :p

_Ai_
01-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Apparently 3ffa started playing yesterday, but he's a noob at it.
Btw if I play tw3 then can I join your clan? Technically I am not multiclanning because it's a different game :p

Yeah, technically

ShadowyWhisper
01-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Welcome,
3FFA.

About 4/7.

I'm not joining any clan even if I got stolen.