kaizen
01-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Cruel animation http://cruel96.deviantart.com/#/d5qkhd0

Kaizen animation http://kaizen1.deviantart.com/#/d5qh92k

thanks for watching
vote fairly

~Matthew~
01-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Kaizen, that was a very intresting animation. Nice angles, Smooth Animation, and a Background Woo!
Cruel, You had nice angles, and very nice fighting but sorry. I think Kaizen won.

Rosie
01-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Cruel: The animation wasn't bad...but you did say it was half-assed, so I won't criticize it unless you'd like it, I don't want to criticize anything the author denies as their current skill/best work.

Kaizen:
+ Had a background
+ Had custom voice acting, which was something I wasn't expecting, was a nice thing to have.
+ Overall better combat.
+ Effects were much better, which as this point, I see as your speciality.
- The beginning flickering text was offsetting, wasn't very great to look at, reduce the flickering of the text, when it's haywire, it looks pretty ugly.
- The walk cycles were very off, and seemed out of sync for the most part, it seemed much attention wasn't put into these scenes.
- Voices were VERY unclear, and very quiet, I had to watch the animation twice to make sure I didn't miss anything, speak louder next time, or at least use a higher quality microphone.

My vote goes to Kaizen

Blublublublu
01-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Voted for Kaizen. I really liked that you putted voices, but are difficult to understand.

kaizen
01-06-2013, 08:38 AM
thank you guys next time i will make my voice louder in the animation ;)

Nuclearinsanity
01-06-2013, 08:48 AM
That was a frigging curbstomp.

KuChannel
01-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I vote for kaizen.
But, you have to prepare for our fight. )BI

Mark XD
01-06-2013, 11:36 AM
i vote for my best buddy kaizen :D
nice work

Praetorain
01-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Comments!
Cruel:The animation was a little bit entertaining.It looks rushed and good job anyways.:rolleyes:
Kaizen:Man, I love the cinamatics, and it was entertaining.Some parts were choppy though but you did an awesome job!
Results:I vote for Kaizen.

Cruel
01-06-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm sorry I did not try my best in my fight. something came up and I had to stay up till 3 in the morning just to finish this in time so I didn't lose by incompletion. I want to rematch you sometime when I have more time kaizen. good fight :D

kaizen
01-06-2013, 01:01 PM
i vote for my best buddy kaizen :D
nice work
thanks mark XD ;)

Comments!
Cruel:The animation was a little bit entertaining.It looks rushed and good job anyways.:rolleyes:
Kaizen:Man, I love the cinamatics, and it was entertaining.Some parts were choppy though but you did an awesome job!
Results:I vote for Kaizen. thank you bro

I'm sorry I did not try my best in my fight. something came up and I had to stay up till 3 in the morning just to finish this in time so I didn't lose by incompletion. I want to rematch you sometime when I have more time kaizen. good fight :D
yo cruel your animations is awesome keep it up bro ;)

Cruel
01-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Haha, thanks kaizen. ill rematch you sometime. ;)

Omnitr0N
01-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Cruel's animation has a lot of wobbles. And it lacks in easing and yeah... Lazily done because as you said, it's half assed. And wrong gravity usage...

Kaizen has good background, but needed to work on the walk at the beginning. And the blood that goes off his left eye needed to be worked on either. But I like Kaizen's animation better than Cruel's. Voting for Kaizen.

Rexy
01-07-2013, 04:00 AM
@kaizen Work on poses, do fighting poses.
You can practice drawing them first.
Movements are a bit choppy.
Effects seems ok but still needs work.but dont worry i still voted u

Sans
01-07-2013, 06:26 AM
I vote for kaizen..

Aslick11
01-14-2013, 07:11 PM
kaizen nice job you got my vote.

Shadow9512
01-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Kaizen you got the eye thing off of naruto shippuden were sasuke and itachi were fighting? lol