PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion Of Faster Creation

phantomen
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
It happens alot that i find my self waiting for my units to be created although i have alot of money, my suggestion is to make an option to create units in groups and make it a little discount or upcount (if theres a word like this lol) you choose, instead of makeing only one sword-man make it in a complex of our own choise ( we can choose between 1 2 3 4 or 5) in the same time that 1 creates and not only the sword-men, make it to every class in the game :) will make it a much better and fun to play :)

Westwind
01-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Don't you resolve your problem by creating multiple units of different types at the same time? Like speartons + archidons + merics (and even a magikill if you like them) for example.

phantomen
01-08-2013, 10:57 AM
yeah but what if you wanna make a pure army of sword-men? i got alot of tactics i can use them with but they just create too slow...

Westwind
01-08-2013, 11:34 AM
No offense but that is just asking for a magikill or some bombers to blow them all up...even if you did create them fast.

The game is balanced with the current spawning system imo, your idea would just unbalance things.

DragonFrost
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
:P you are right Westwind. Btw I can't think of anything wrong with it, but I'm sure their is a flaw somewhere...

3FFA
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Westwind is completely right. The game would be completely changed. It would be obvious at the lower levels(mass swordwrath) but way more obvious at the higher levels
(People doing spearton/swordwrath all-in attacks, or some other thing I haven't thought of)

jerrytt
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Crippling an economy would have no real effects if they can insta repair it. If they cant, then they would be screwed either way but at least if you kill his miners, his economy is slowed down rather than having no effect.

3FFA
01-08-2013, 07:45 PM
hmm also giant massing would be way stronger. Imagine if you hit 5 giants, face 5 giants.

phantomen
01-08-2013, 09:29 PM
well not all the people even make one magikill and even if they would there are alot of strategies against them... even with swordwrath, like make 3 groups of 5 each for suicide and you will neautrilize them belive me, but still that fight will be dynamic and deppends on fast thinking because you will have 15 suiciders and all the others can attack but who knows what will happen then, and as much as i know if you want to stop a mass swordrath you just need 3 tower archers 2 walls and couple of flying units. and Giant mass???? oh please, 70 swordrath can kill 10 giants and they are taking the same population.... and think of it, the game will be more challenging, if you are being attacked and all your forces are X.X and you have too much resources which can be very bumming, then you can make some other units to protect the statue and maybe you can even win afterwards :)