PDA

View Full Version : Say Goodbye to giant massers, my strategies V.S. giant masser!

Azxc
01-09-2013, 05:15 AM
Now I share it with you, how to beat sucked giant massers (Except shorty castle map)
The main points are:
1. Try to take the middle in anytime
2. Keep spawning swordwrath, don't stop, try to keep them alive as you have to STACK them

Recommended starting:

First step: make 2 miners, one swordwrath (take the middle)
Second step (the first 300 G): make one miner (pray), one swordwrath (take the middle)
Third step: research rage, still making miners and swordwrath

After some time, you may have: 8 miners mining gold, 3 praying, 1-2 lines of swordwrath at the middle (don't attack the statue with them as castle archers take them down)

Make this army step by step: (if enemies giants come, rage them with swordwrath, then they will camp)
3 speartons (from 2th min to 3rd min only)
ghost lvl 1
1-2 medics
1 giant
1-2 albowtross (with blazing bolts)
ghost lvl 2, disturb the enemies giants with albowtross, they cannot hurt your albowtross hiding behind your ghost giants
Deploy 2 more albowtross
make one magikill
make wall close to middle (concentrate your swordwraths and magikill right near the walls)

Formation:
Front 1 (meat shield): 3 speartons shield mode
Front 2 (meat shield): Your giant
Support 1: Your 4 albowtross
Support 2: 2-4 medics
Support 3: magikill (good to defend sudden spearton rush)
Support 4: 2 lines swordwraths+walls (very effective to defend sudden spearton rush)

When you finish the above stuffs, having enough resources, kill your miners, keep 2 mining, 1 praying
make more albowtross (Could have six of them, causing fatal damage to the enemies giants!)

then the giant masser will attack you, for example, SEVEN of them, 3 medics
Send your swordwrath, RAGE kill all medics, then target one enemy giant
Crazily use your magikill, explosion, poison spray, electric wall
make sure your albowtross, giant are attacking too
Then you will pwn all the giants and win the match, maybe the match lasts 30 mins

Ask any questions if you like, no offensive.
I know the strategies are quite hard to understand :)

m0ntana
01-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Posted in the wrong place, Tec will probably handle it.

Azxc
01-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Oh, just move it then...

Tecness2
01-09-2013, 07:44 AM
If you say so

Bladed Fire
01-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Nice strategy! But I think this strategy would not be 100% work... There are some varieties of Giant Massers, raged swordwrath do not work all the time.

Azxc
01-09-2013, 07:54 AM
To face varieties of Giant Massers, our army will need to have different advantages
that is why my army consists of swords,arrows and magic
Just depends on how you use your army properly, as you see my tactic starts from highly relay on swords, to slowly switch to arrows, then magic
you can mix them up and use them on the enemy!!

Well, if you say many varieties, there is one factor left, LUCK lol

Bladed Fire
01-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Sorry, but I think this strategy will last no longer( someone saw this and will make a strategy to counter this!)

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Troollolollol. Btw this is gonna FAIL for me. Reason: I'll lag out cuz the match will take so long :/

Azxc
01-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Sorry, but I think this strategy will last no longer( someone saw this and will make a strategy to counter this!)

if he does so, he must give up giant massing, that what I want to be

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 08:19 AM
He can do giants and magikills and ninja lol
Ninjas for magikills and Merics, magikills for albows, giants... You know where it's going lol
Also I have seen more aggressive giant spammers. They aim to get middle, then once they have it with a nice small army of speartons or something, they get ghost to pressure you, while they make their giants.

3FFA
01-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Why Mr.Fr0sty is learning my strategies... I must change them again! (Like I always do MWUAHAAHHAAAHAHAAAA!)

Overall, I think these strategies go a bit too in depth. Would rather have key concepts to use in my own strats than someone's detailed account of his own strats.

Azxc
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
I will post a replay for my strategies!
Well, if you say, ahh, they can do what what what and pwn my tactic!! @$( bla bla bla
then you should adjust the tactic a little bit....
anyway, this strategy 100% win pure giant massing

Bladed Fire
01-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Errrr... I scared that hlthe code was too long because... like 30 minutes? Too long I think.

Azxc
01-10-2013, 07:17 AM
No problem about coding, but my strategies failed :P
when I tested with Crimshock

Should make albowtross and ghost more earlier
don't let the enemies miners mine the further gold ore

I will try again later

YQ2012
01-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Or maybe a shitload of speartons, shadowraths and one Mage...

malbence
01-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Bad idea. 3 swordwraths vs. 1 spearton, the spearton will lose (although the swordwraths will be injured or mostly dead). They deal more damage and faster, and with rage they deal a lot more damage. Along with the fact that you can only have so many speartons before you max out, giant massers hit around 7-9 speartons at once depending on how many giants they make, and so you aren't dealing enough damage. If you throw in shadowraths and mage to consume population, you're even worse off.

Azxc
01-11-2013, 07:58 PM
There are some examples for my strategies:

Counter giant rush:
http://pastebin.com/YLq2U56w

Oh wait, this one is bugged... none of my albowtross rushed out!

Counter giant rush 2: (it may be bugged, no response for clicking "Load Replay")
http://pastebin.com/tUj9dMm6

Thiose are for showing steps only, damn they are all bugged
hope Crazyjay fix those problem soon, I will try to get a bug-free replay for you

YQ2012
02-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Bad idea. 3 swordwraths vs. 1 spearton, the spearton will lose (although the swordwraths will be injured or mostly dead). They deal more damage and faster, and with rage they deal a lot more damage. Along with the fact that you can only have so many speartons before you max out, giant massers hit around 7-9 speartons at once depending on how many giants they make, and so you aren't dealing enough damage. If you throw in shadowraths and mage to consume population, you're even worse off.

1st step: 8 mining miners, 2 prayers (population +20)
2nd step: Make 10 speartons (population +30)
3rd step: Make 6 shadowraths (population +24)
4th step: Magikill...(population +5)
5th step: Research upgrades: Castle Archers (incase the opponent attacks first),Miner Hustle, Passive Income Gold, Shinobi, Electric Wall & Poison Spray
6th step: Let your economy reach up to: 7000 Gold, 5000 Mana, then let opponent destroy your miners...(population -20)
7th & Final step: Make more speartons/shadowraths, then...ATTACK!!!

Haven't thought of the 6th step? Now you'll understand how this strategy works...

stickman311
02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
he'll make albowtross

THEFORCE
02-09-2013, 07:09 AM
The opponent might make swords at the beginning too, because he will know that you will claim the middle and put pressure on him, he won't let that happen, probably will send some swords at the beginning along having tons of miners, this will make it easy for him to make lots of spears that can overcome your swords, until he makes sure you can go to the middle he'll stay there (He might also make the tower spawn to pressure you and see how you develop your army.)
Then he spams giants, you can't do anything at this point except for shadowrath maybe, i'm not sure it might work perfectly just poison giants, plus lots of damage then back off instantly, that will bug him, cause at this point he'll need merics healing his giants, which could stall his giant build for a bit, but I think the best way is to spend all your money at the beginning for units then rush the opponent, doesn't have to be swords just couple of spears, at this point he mihgt go for turtle to prevent your spears from getting his miners, but that way you now know his defending until he gets his giants attack, him when he still has 1 or 2 giants and giant tower spawn, this will force him to get his giants in front of the wall, cause the giant is ranged so his giants can't get the tower spawn giant while his hitting the wall have shadowrath attack his giants, he will back off with his giants leaving the wall getting damaged by the giants, or he will feel confident and attack your shadowrath, and this isn't a good idea (if he backs off with his giants then just back off with your shadowrath and let the wall get damaged by the giant) (you could also break the wall by you ninjas and back off quickly)

Azxc
02-09-2013, 08:35 AM
All you need to do is have a good start, and finish the game at the very beginning, so he won't have enough time to spam like FIVE giants

XJAWZ
02-09-2013, 03:42 PM
I was once bored, and I tried the idea of spamming giants. I won every time. LOL. Im not even a good giant spammer.
My strategy is basically: SPAM MINERS! SPAM MINERS! SPAM MINERS! SPAM GIANTS! REPLACE GIANTS! WIN (or lose miserably)!
I even won against giant spammers. Now thats just skill. But I still dislike the idea. Its just fun to try it out and be called a noob about 3000 times.