PDA

View Full Version : Question about internet and computers to best play the game without much lag.

uberman
01-09-2013, 08:59 AM
So I see CC's video where his crawler rushes in, takes a bite and rushes out without being hit. Mine dont do that. Mine even take damage whan according to my screen they are out of range of the sword.

I get it; he's a better player than me :)

But also, I think its affected by ping or lag. Sombody said 'CC has a good computer', which I assume would mean a good connection.

Here in Qatar, we have a decent download speed, but crappy upload speed. Intuitively I think its the upload which slows down the game and causes lag - is that right?
I can apply for faster internet (at a cost) or I can change the upload-download spread. Will I get better gaming if I have them equal, or what would be the ideal ratio?

I think its currently 2MB down, 512kb upload (may even be 256 kb up).

I understand what the numbers mean, but I dont know enough tech to know which the game uses most - do I need more download?? Am I right to think its set that way cos most people download more than they upload, and for us gamers its not ideal?

Thanks for any tips.

jerrytt
01-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I think you should download more RAM jk lol:P
srry that i didnt help at all

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
4000$ COMPUTER??? ARE YOU SERIOUS ;/

malbence
01-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Maybe Qatar money is worth less than ours, so items have higher prices? :P I dunno.

DragonFrost
01-09-2013, 03:40 PM
:/ cc2 lives in the USA