PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off.

m0ntana
01-10-2013, 03:50 PM
I was in the middle of a game, with Gizmo gamer, about to win, I just killed his last army unit, now im going for his statue.
THE GAME.. OUT OF NOWHERE.... sends me back to log in screen.
I re-login.. it says ''Version Mismatch''...
Why.. just why do there need to be a update when im about to win?
I RE LOGIN, AND THE GAME IS STILL ON THE SAME VERSION..
I look at my score.. I LOST POINTS.
I've been on a lose streak long enough. Now, I'm finally about to win and it makes me lose points. LOSE.

Tecness2
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Refresh, version 1.35.
But yes, I understand what you're mad at :p
Happened to me a while ago.

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Once that happened to me, but my points didn't change after the new patch update. Strange.

xvdaemonicxv
01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
not as bad as actually winning the game and then some weird glitch happens where it says the opponent is lagging out and then it says you're lagging out but you're timer goes down first.

Anyone ever have that happen to them? It's really rare, only happened to my twice. Once during this new patch and the old/

3FFA
01-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes happened to me three times with the old. After one my opponent said he/she was really sorry because it is a glitch. He apologized continuously, and was rated 1600 or so :(

Westwind
01-10-2013, 07:13 PM
That almost happened to me in one of my games, I was like whaaat!? Hell no I should be seeing my Victory screen by now.
My counter went down to 2 seconds and thankfully the Victory screen came up. Man that glitch has to be fixed...

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 07:40 PM
I think thats a different error, westwind. M0ntana is talking about how if you are in a match when they update sever, you lose points. I think your bug is a glitch to do with lag.

Westwind
01-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Oh I was refering to the one xvdaemonicxv mentioned, should've quoted him for clarity.

DragonFrost
01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Oh, sorry, I apologize,

xvdaemonicxv
01-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Im more pissed off... Lol. I just had one of those "lag out" occurences again where I won and the enemy surrenderd but then it shows im defeated. Lost rank 1 again... Im starting to think this instantly happens once u reach a certain amount of points.. Exact same thing happened last time when I lost rank 1