PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Object Collab

Prince of PIMPs
05-22-2008, 05:09 PM
y'know when you step in gum on the sidewalk or your friends put double-stick tape on the floor by your bed, or how about the booger you flicked at the ceiling and got stuck up there, and one morning its gone(i snore at night, so i get the joke, lol?). I want you to get an Idea and make something "sticky" for your animation.

I use Flash 5.0, so I'll need a flasher that knows how to add buttons(for menu) and music(must set it to stream, not event).
12-24fps(12fps must double frames)
those of you who want to use pivot and/or easytoon have to send his/her animation to the flasher.
animations may be as short as 4seconds and as long as 30seconds.
dimensions of 550x400.
due date is 6/16/08 (will give about 25days from when this was created)

ENTRANTS:
- = no entry submitted yet
$ = has submitted an entry
? = Might submit something/unsure if they can or not
X = Dropped out

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sawc
05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
or how about the booger you flicked at the ceiling and got stuck up there, and one morning its gone

Yeah I pick my nose and flick my boogers and they are gone the next mrning oloolololololololol.

Rather Cheesy
05-22-2008, 05:14 PM
If you're using flash 5 then you shouldn't be making collabs, no one will want to put it together for you... [theres been 4 other flashes since then, upgrade]

The idea is OK, but I'd change it up a bit. Why not, the sticky ball collab? have stick figures tossing around a sticky ball that sticks to anything, including the sticks hands. Have the ball tossed in from the left, tossed out through the right [with nothing attached to it]. just make a downloadable fla with the ball in it.

Also this isn't the best time to make a collab, wait to after the SPP contest is over [June 5th]

EDIT: also pivot and easytoon collabs never work, you should make it flash only...

Prince of PIMPs
05-22-2008, 05:30 PM
thanks for the advice then, I'll lock the thread and post new after the contest, be cause if i wait, spammers and flamers will fill up the thread, just like Sawc(strange as it may be, that name is so close to "suck" i could hit myself)