PDA

View Full Version : Blublublublu (Garo) vs Maroon (Drake) [Forfeit]

Blublublublu
01-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Well, due date was yesterday, but he didn't send me his part. If he had a problem and couldn't send me his part for a good reason, I'll make a new post with poll and that stuff.

My part: http://4xblu.deviantart.com/#/d5rjx6d

Colonel-EX
01-15-2013, 01:24 AM
that was cool blublublu i am really a fan of urs hahaha ur so awesum!!!

Sharp
01-15-2013, 01:55 AM
That... was awesome.

InfamousBonk
01-15-2013, 04:45 AM
AMAZING AAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Praetorain
01-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Amazing, man I wish I could battle you, but my flash is the problem.

Blublublublu
01-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Amazing, man I wish I could battle you, but my flash is the problem.

Well, if you fix it somehow, I'll be glad to fight you!

Zaptor
01-21-2013, 10:45 PM
i love your style of animation, you made it really long and i like how it wasn't just trying to kill one another it was more like a score system. Good job you made a really good animation.

jdogg
01-21-2013, 10:49 PM
You probably should've waited for him.

Mikematic
01-21-2013, 10:54 PM
He's playing by Drone rules babe.

And Blu, practice your Cinematics more, becuase your 2-D is a lot better, lol.

Blublublublu
01-22-2013, 01:20 AM

I waited, i gave him more time (not a lot, but enough to make an end) but he prefered not to show his animation because he thought it wasn't good enough (he explained me this days after i made the post). So yeah, one due date extension is OK, but two...

And Mike, I know my cinematics suck, I'll practice.

Nanite
01-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Unique. I'll be watching you. C8

Rexy
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
omg that was awesome cant wait to battle you lol XD

Duduru
01-22-2013, 08:01 PM
that negate link sure make ur opponent annoyed

Maroon
01-23-2013, 01:02 AM
I feel really bad for not finishing my part. That was awesome Blu, I like how you used the Negate Link. If I would to finish my part I would've lost anyway. To make up for my lazy attitude, I shall remake my part! ...one day

Zero
01-23-2013, 02:52 AM
Maroon, don't speak with that attitude.

As for the RHG battle, I give you a thumbs up with that method of teleportation of yours or "Negate Link" as they call it. Okay, here's my C&C:

1.) The music. Yes, the music. You just don't put up random music in any random animation. I couldn't see the connection of the music and your animation that well, so it makes the music uninteresting and distracting to me.

2.) Tempo. You need to know tempo in fights. Your RHG battle has a consistent speed in fighting which makes some users bored watching it as it goes on and on. The only thing that made me keep watching is your creativity with the use of your power.

3.) Cinematics. When you make cinematics, make sure you let everything move. Terkoiz uses tweens, Others use FBF.

4.) Flow. Not everyone can get this down fast and I understand you still can't. Took me 2 years to get it right.

There is still room for improvement, I can't wait for your next animation! Goodluck!

~Matthew~
01-23-2013, 01:47 PM
I love your rhg and the way you animate your sticks.
There nice and long LOL.

Sonicmanqaz
01-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Great battle. I am in love with your RHG character. :D

I'll ask to battle you some day ^-^

Blublublublu
01-23-2013, 02:21 PM

As for the RHG battle, I give you a thumbs up with that method of teleportation of yours or "Negate Link" as they call it. Okay, here's my C&C:

1.) The music. Yes, the music. You just don't put up random music in any random animation. I couldn't see the connection of the music and your animation that well, so it makes the music uninteresting and distracting to me.

2.) Tempo. You need to know tempo in fights. Your RHG battle has a consistent speed in fighting which makes some users bored watching it as it goes on and on. The only thing that made me keep watching is your creativity with the use of your power.

3.) Cinematics. When you make cinematics, make sure you let everything move. Terkoiz uses tweens, Others use FBF.

4.) Flow. Not everyone can get this down fast and I understand you still can't. Took me 2 years to get it right.

There is still room for improvement, I can't wait for your next animation! Goodluck!

Thanks for your CnC, i know i still have a lot to learn. Let me say something about the points:

1) I never listen to music so when I'm doing my animation I'm not thinking about any song that would feet, because I don't know any.So when i finished my anim, I start searching on newgrounds for music not-too-speedy, not-too-slow, than more or less goes with my anim. I really don't know how to fix this, so I'll be glad if you explain me how I'm suposed to choose the music.

2) So, the anim was too long? or do you mean my anim seems "static"? or do you mean that the "non fighting spaces between combos" were too many/too long?

3) If i try to make them statical doing fbf, it seems woobly as fuck. I tried line tool, but i don't like it. So, how I'm suposed to make them just stand up, with camera movements? Any good tutorial/animation for training cinematics?

4) Do you mean wobbly? Or make the combos look realistic? I really don't know what do you mean...

@Maroon: Don't feel bad! This is just a hobby. I know if you had put the same effort as I putted, you would have win! So good luck in your next fight (and if you want a rematch in the future, I'll be glad to fight you again!)

@all: thanks for your support! That really makes me want to animate more!

Maroon
01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Yes master. Forgive me master.

@Maroon: Don't feel bad! This is just a hobby. I know if you had put the same effort as I putted, you would have win! So good luck in your next fight (and if you want a rematch in the future, I'll be glad to fight you again!)
Thanks man! A rematch? someday, when we both have improved vastly. It shall be awesome.

Blublublublu
01-23-2013, 11:35 PM
omg that was awesome cant wait to battle you lol XD

Oh, I didn't watch this since now!

Ok, I'll add you to my list, I'll PM you when I'm ready (i'll probably be a bit, i have 2 battles decided after this one)

Zero
01-24-2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks for your CnC, i know i still have a lot to learn. Let me say something about the points:

1) I never listen to music so when I'm doing my animation I'm not thinking about any song that would feet, because I don't know any.So when i finished my anim, I start searching on newgrounds for music not-too-speedy, not-too-slow, than more or less goes with my anim. I really don't know how to fix this, so I'll be glad if you explain me how I'm suposed to choose the music. You take time in picking a specific music. No need to rush, spend at least a day picking the right music for your animation. How to pick? Let out your imagination while listening to the music. Try to find a suitable music that fits your fighting scene going on in your head. Once done, plan it all out in a paper.

2) So, the anim was too long? or do you mean my anim seems "static"? or do you mean that the "non fighting spaces between combos" were too many/too long? What I mean is, your animation has a constant speed when it comes to your 2-D fighting. Take Shock 3 for example, look at how Terkoiz makes things have slow-mo and fast punches then back to normal speed. Think animation fighting as music. If the music's tempo is constant, it would be boring.

3) If i try to make them statical doing fbf, it seems woobly as fuck. I tried line tool, but i don't like it. So, how I'm suposed to make them just stand up, with camera movements? Any good tutorial/animation for training cinematics? That's what practice is for.

4) Do you mean wobbly? Or make the combos look realistic? I really don't know what do you mean...I mean, you need to connect your combo's to one another. You don't hit someone then stop for a few frames then continue hitting. It will look bad and flow is your problem here. It's really a tough thing to get unless your a gifted or hardworking animator.

Yes master. Forgive me master.

You are forgiven. Now go clean my room.

Hyydra
01-24-2013, 09:43 AM
Really enjoyed this one

Blublublublu
01-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Thanks, Zero.