PDA

View Full Version : InfamousBonk's Practice/Tests Thread

InfamousBonk
01-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Welcome to my thread of my practice animations or my tests.
CnC please, be harsh, HURT MY FEELINGS! >:D

1/19/13 (Beam Test)
http://www.fileize.com/view/05c5cfce-7c9/

1/15/13 (Combo Practice)
http://www.fileize.com/view/121fa34b-4e1/

Sharp
01-15-2013, 03:15 PM
You can't stop improving, can you?

Max Vador
01-15-2013, 03:24 PM
looks very smooth and solid.

only thing i see is the 2 frames before the blast. i'd either add one more frame of the left arm moving in or split the movement and take one frame out

InfamousBonk
01-15-2013, 05:59 PM
You can't stop improving, can you?
IT'S A DISEASE HEEEELLLLPPPPP

looks very smooth and solid.

only thing i see is the 2 frames before the blast. i'd either add one more frame of the left arm moving in or split the movement and take one frame out
Yeah, I see what you mean. It does look a little funky near the end.

toramaki
01-15-2013, 09:58 PM
The second kick seemed a little awkward just because of the position and the fact that he came to a complete stop for a couple frames. I would have eased him into the next punch just a bit more to give some more anticipation, but maybe it's just a style thing...I like to almost over exaggerate my anticipation so your probably just on the cusp of normal. I can't think of anything else besides that... keep up the good work.

InfamousBonk
01-16-2013, 12:50 PM
The second kick seemed a little awkward just because of the position and the fact that he came to a complete stop for a couple frames. I would have eased him into the next punch just a bit more to give some more anticipation, but maybe it's just a style thing...I like to almost over exaggerate my anticipation so your probably just on the cusp of normal. I can't think of anything else besides that... keep up the good work.

Now that I look at that, it does look out of place. Thanks :D

InfamousBonk
01-19-2013, 02:25 PM
*Updated*

Kiyoshi
01-20-2013, 06:09 AM
damn man you have improved so fast o.o

InfamousBonk
01-20-2013, 08:24 AM
damn man you have improved so fast o.o

thank you :D

Cronos
01-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Very nice combo animation. I like that it's fairly smooth and flows well. I do think the punches and kicks could benefit from more force/exaggeration though.

InfamousBonk
01-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Very nice combo animation. I like that it's fairly smooth and flows well. I do think the punches and kicks could benefit from more force/exaggeration though.

Thanks, I see what you mean by needing a little more force. Sad to say, but I rushed the reactions and I shouldn't do that, especially if it is a test.