PDA

View Full Version : [RAR] Request A Resource

Jeff
01-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the Resource Section!

This thread is for people to post a request and others to fulfill them out of the kindness of their hearts! Anyone can help out if they want! If you're in need of something specific, feel free to make a request here! Another user may be willing and able to help you out! Make sure you search this forum first, as what you want may already exist!

You might also want to check out the following threads if you need something made for you, but keep in mind that these are run by individuals who may or may not have time for you:

Check out Zaix's Art Shop (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?36059-Zaix-s-Art-shop!-(Looking-for-artists!)) for art-related requests!
Check out Bladerunn3r's Weapon Object Shop (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33588-Bladerunn3r-s-Weapon-Object-Shop!) for weapon-related Flash requests!
Check out ???'s AS Shop (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48868-s-AS-Shop) for Actionscript 2 requests!

Please make sure you're as specific and articulate as possible here for best results!

Xero
01-17-2013, 12:32 PM
This entire section is great, I love how SP's kicking it up a notch around the forums with new staff, threads, rules, and resources lately.

Draves
01-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks to your "Initiate Physics"-button I've been playing pretty much all the time with the post rather than reading it.. love you

but yeh ahem.. This is great!

Jeff
01-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Lol thanks for the praise guys but let's keep this thread on track. It wasn't meant to be about the changes I've been making lol

m0ntana
01-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Jeff, if you get a resource request, and you need someone to create it, will you be randomly choosing?

Jeff
01-17-2013, 02:04 PM
No, maybe I should edit the thread to clarify. I'm not doing these myself or overseeing the creation for requests, this thread is for people to post a request and others to fulfill them out of the kindness of their hearts. Anyone can help out. Like if I needed someone to photoshop a picture for me, I could post the picture, post what I want photoshopped, and anyone can fulfill that request if they feel like it.

m0ntana
01-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Oh.
Well if there's a popular request that continuously happens, I'd probably make a shop for that.
Anyway, thank you for clarifying my question.

Silv
01-17-2013, 03:15 PM
I guess I'm first to request, I'm not sure if this is much of a resource but, may I have the song to Velox's promo thing?

Ghombeat
01-17-2013, 03:17 PM
I guess I'm first to request, I'm not sure if this is much of a resource but, may I have the song to Velox's promo thing?

What kind/genre of song do you want?

Xero
01-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I want someone dedicated enough to make an entire collection of sprite sheets for multiple games, like pepper and his sound effects.
Can anyone do that?

m0ntana
01-17-2013, 04:57 PM
damn.. an entire sprite sheet.
It'd be hard to find someone willing to do that. I would, but I'm not a perfect animator.

Xero
01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
I mean like an archive of So and so sprites from any sprite game.
Ex. Hey I want sprites from, say, sonic advance (named specific sprites)

And then they would provide those sprites, then add them to an archive.

Index
01-17-2013, 05:37 PM
i am requesting
ちんぷんかんぷん - ちんぷんかんぷんのしんぞう
Release date: 2010
Tracklist:
  1 ひそひそ
  2 たましいのおうらい
  3 をへて
  4 だるまおくり
  5 なみ
  6 かえりみち
  7 ぬいめ
  8 くつ

i don't think it's anywhere on the internet, and i have a what.cd account. if Japanese avant-folk interests you, maybe you can buy the cd for me? http://green.ap.teacup.com/chinpunkanpun/

thanks in advance

dabigE13
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
id like to request a tutorial for exporting flash movies in high quality in AVI.

Jeff
01-17-2013, 06:38 PM
You don't really need a heavy tutorial on it, from Flash CS5 and up you can do Export Movie then set it to mov, and flash will export it for you at that quality.

Otherwise you'd need a third party program, most of which cost money.

sotech
01-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Cool ??? shop is there,and blades on as well,im glad to see how ppl are making these shops to help other ppl

Camila
01-19-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm thinking into make a shop for people that wants their animation to be converted to a video format. I have camtasia and I can record their animations to convert them.

If there're some people that wants the request, I'll make the thread.

Sadko
01-19-2013, 09:54 AM
i would love someone to create a clan art shop to make art for clans that does not have a good artist.

Xero
01-19-2013, 10:23 AM
I mean like an archive of So and so sprites from any sprite game.
Ex. Hey I want sprites from, say, sonic advance (named specific sprites)
perhaps
And then they would provide those sprites, then add them to an archive.

Never mind on this request, I managed to find a few spriters websites that suit my needs quite nicely.

I'm thinking into make a shop for people that wants their animation to be converted to a video format. I have camtasia and I can record their animations to convert them.

That's a pretty straightforward request, I don't think an entire shop thread will be necessary.
People could PM you their anims for conversion perhaps.

m0ntana
01-19-2013, 11:17 AM

Like Xero said, I don't think you need an entire show for that. You should just tell people to pm you if they want their animation to be converted to a video format.

Camila
01-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Xero that's why I said that depends on how many people wants to ask a request like that.

InfamousBonk
01-19-2013, 12:24 PM
I think that there should at least be a list of people who can help you in converting for reference. If someone doesn't know who can do so and they post it asking for help everyone, it can get messy.

Camila
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM
hmmm

What about if I make the thread, and if it doesn't get too much replies, I can just close it.

I don't know bro, I'm not sure if anyone else that has camtasia wants to do this, I've done it before for some friends, but I always see a thread asking on how to convert their animation to a video format, and since it's the only way I know to do it, I have the patience and time to take the requests.

InfamousBonk
01-19-2013, 12:38 PM
hmmm

What about if I make the thread, and if it doesn't get too much replies, I can just close it.

I don't know bro, I'm not sure if anyone else that has camtasia wants to do this, I've done it before for some friends, but I always see a thread asking on how to convert their animation to a video format, and since it's the only way I know to do it, I have the patience and time to take the requests.

I guess we could ask people that are willing to take requests? I don't know, I do see your point in not everyone wanting to do it.

Sans
01-19-2013, 09:51 PM
i really like sadko ideas.. maybe, while i can do awesome art i while create that...i will practice maybe lol :D

Silv
01-21-2013, 05:14 PM
V-cam for flash 8?

Atomicapple
01-25-2013, 09:13 PM
V-cam for flash 8?

http://www.fileize.com/view/9ee2afe1-b92/
there

Infinios
01-25-2013, 10:39 PM
I need a double edged sword tutorial. Something that'll give the greek death feel

Cruel
01-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Im thinking about starting a 2d bg store. Basically I was thinking of making a bunch of different 2d environments fla files with already made symbols for moveable objects and stuff. Not sure if I should though because people may start making requests and I may need to start a team. Any thoughts?

Reconcile
02-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Question. Where can I get TF2 soundpack? other animations have sandvich words in there.

GrimmtheReaper
03-29-2013, 08:33 AM
I got a good one: Smoke bombs. Great for when you want to give your battle that "shinobi" feeling. Also great for ending a shadow clone jutsu. What do ye say?

mx
03-29-2013, 08:49 AM
If you want to convert your swfs you can use Swivel (http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/flash-resources/swivel).
Its free and pretty simple to use.

Hidro
03-30-2013, 02:49 PM
I would like to request the "LePack", if anyone still has it, I would be more than grateful :].

*The "LePack" was created by an old user who used to go by the name of LePush/Opho/Fuppy, it was had some yelling sounds that were really funny.

GrimmtheReaper
05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Because the AS 2 shop has been binned, I am placing this here. I need a movement control action script for a character in my Diablo Flash game. Something I can use for any character, just by changing instance names. I want to use W,A,S,D, and there won't be jumping or crouching. The movements will need to be scripted to certain movie clips, and there will be a movement clip for cardinal and diagonal directions, so please script accordingly.

Tarzuno-anims
05-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Could i have these sounds please?

Box breaking
Fast whooshes
(isn't necessary but would be awesome!) The sound Meta-knight makes when he does the tornado move in ssbb (super smash bros brawl)

Silv
05-19-2013, 10:50 PM
A simple one, a link or something to where I can find v-cam. I checked nearly all over Stickpage, and can't find it...

Azkkad
05-23-2013, 08:19 PM
What I need is someone to help me animate my demo for my almost complete RHG.

Kingster7
05-23-2013, 10:09 PM
What I need is someone to help me animate my demo for my almost complete RHG.

You have to animate your own things >.>

NaVaL
05-25-2013, 12:27 AM
Can You Plss... give me a Video effects? something like Punch FX.. u know.. the Glow Thing?

Salt
05-27-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm looking for a short intro music to use in my animations. You know these short clips with a comedic feel to them.

Rike
05-31-2013, 09:21 AM
im looking for music for a project im making. It needs to be something guitary and prefebly from the genre indie rock. thnx in advance.

Telepurte
06-06-2013, 02:53 AM
I need some cloth ruffles and foley sound effects. It would be great if someone found something.

GuardianTempest
06-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Does anyone have a preloader for ActionScript 3? Any preloader, I can't seem to make one myself.

Duduru
06-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Who can make story for my remake RHG?

jcpd910
07-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Can someone make me a 2D rooftop background?

PotatoBlaster
07-14-2013, 03:04 AM
Can someone please make a better pic for my RHG and a better flag for my clan? Thanks in advance

Hitsu
07-14-2013, 04:26 AM
Can someone please make a better pic for my RHG and a better flag for my clan? Thanks in advance

Umm create your own clan flag btw i gave a try for your rhg pic :3
http://jcdejesus.deviantart.com/art/Goop-385298774
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/195/5/9/goop_by_jcdejesus-d6deafq.png

Alied
07-23-2013, 03:53 AM
Nice collection and great thread as well. I really find it very interesting and awesome.

Reconcile
07-26-2013, 06:00 AM
im looking for music for a project im making. It needs to be something guitary and prefebly from the genre indie rock. thnx in advance.

Yes what do you want? lol. Hmm...try all time low's music. Its awesum.

stickmakerflash
08-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Im making a Gradius jet like game. I have my controls on. but I dont want the jet going off the borders. can someone help me in this code?

Fuzzybrain
08-25-2013, 05:06 PM
I want the Dual Death Course 1 or 2 Template for flash 8. Any one will do. Does anyone have one of the two lingering around in their computer?
I know the collabs are well past us, but I thought it would be fun to make my own "part!";)

EliteZ
10-18-2013, 04:29 PM
can you give me a link where i can get sound effects

Xrebellion
10-18-2013, 09:02 PM
can you give me a link where i can get sound effects

Is this thread still even active? lol
Anyways, Pepper's sfx: http://www.mediafire.com/?u43ojleotn6pl#4zcv5jnz4rp62

Evax
10-18-2013, 11:50 PM
can i get sounds like what Corn and Guz uses?

Xenon-54
10-19-2013, 02:26 AM
@evax, try downloading tsangs sfx pack. it has way more sfx than any other pack. youll find something there. or ask them yourself :D

daniel smile
02-21-2014, 09:49 PM
what flash can i use to make my animations?

Choopiek
04-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Hello everyone, i need a sound that i cant find D: hope you can help me:
It's a timer for a bomb, but not something like tick tock, look at this GIF and you will understand how it should be:
http://i58.tinypic.com/2uq27vt.gif

Exxonite
07-30-2014, 10:20 AM
V-cam for cs6?Because my older one dosn't work on cs6 :( Oh and, can someone give me popping (balloon popping sfx?) and groundbreaking/splitting sfx ^^?

Adiman
08-08-2014, 03:12 PM
AS 3 Preloader for stickpage?

Edit: Nevermind, found one in the AS 2 preloader page.

Littlesnail
08-09-2014, 06:26 AM
I need some "blood" resources. Can do me a favor?
:D

generalZ
08-09-2014, 02:00 PM
what flash can i use to make my animations?

you can use eny version of it but if you want to do collabs or stuff like that flash 8 is the best.
for normal solo anims tought you can take anything

hollowfied
10-23-2014, 12:15 PM
can we get a list of the best sound effects,
mostly super power sound effects like fire balls and telekinesis. That craps hard to find.

ShamerFTW
12-08-2014, 02:52 PM
We need a pivot weapons/object shop. if we already have one, sorry i didn't know.

silentsh00t
12-14-2014, 12:26 AM
I need someone to make a background for me, highest resolution possible ; Counter Strike / FPS inspired plz and asap if anyone can make it ; 2D

Tugz
03-23-2015, 03:20 AM
hello
i want some explosion animations ( preferred as symbols or as editable flash files )
i want the angle to be on the side so that i can use it in a basic stick animation where the camera is on the side
explosion type should be like a grenade or a dynamites explosion

generalZ
03-23-2015, 07:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWSXNY3dq8
There are some likes in the description for sprite packs. These include explosions

Tugz
03-23-2015, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWSXNY3dq8
There are some likes in the description for sprite packs. These include explosions

oh thanks, these could come in very handy
but the explosions look very unrealistic
is there any other ?

Drone
03-23-2015, 04:28 PM
If you want realistic explosions you're most likely going to have to make them yourself, it's a pretty big time investment to do for free

Tugz
03-24-2015, 02:53 PM
If you want realistic explosions you're most likely going to have to make them yourself, it's a pretty big time investment to do for free

yah i know, i was just looking for older explosions which were made before..
im not sure how it works if not free
trading ? i could give some swords and stuff if it can work like that

generalZ
03-24-2015, 04:32 PM
yah i know, i was just looking for older explosions which were made before..
im not sure how it works if not free
trading ? i could give some swords and stuff if it can work like that

It would be trough paypal payment.
Also, the explosions are suited for stickfigure animating. If it is too realistic it wont necesserly make it better and might make your flash crash if too detailed...

Tugz
03-25-2015, 03:35 AM
It would be trough paypal payment.
Also, the explosions are suited for stickfigure animating. If it is too realistic it wont necesserly make it better and might make your flash crash if too detailed...

no bud i'm not looking for extra detailed super realistic explosions
but that explosion in terkoiz's gift looks more like grey blood to me
it will get the work done but something a little more like explosion would be very appreciated

Impious
03-26-2015, 08:35 PM
Can someone make me a clan flag please? All i want is a death's-head hawkmoth (google that, it's super cool) that's black with purple wings and skull, i'm not asking for anything super fancy unless you wanna make it super fancy.

Drone
03-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Can someone make me a clan flag please? All i want is a death's-head hawkmoth (google that, it's super cool) that's black with purple wings and skull, i'm not asking for anything super fancy unless you wanna make it super fancy.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?91274-RHG-Pic-and-Sig-Shop-Tryout-Closed-8-8-Secondary-Tryouts-Closed

Critical
04-14-2015, 02:01 AM
Can someone design some explosions for me? I'm struggling trying to make them look good.'

edit*Nvm Im just gonna practice

Kazumi
05-07-2015, 03:18 AM
uhhh, somebody has a dbz sound fx pack?
like what the zb peeps are using :>

HintHunter
05-07-2015, 07:58 AM
If anyone could provide some things for me i would very much apriciate it.

things i need is: Chain extend and retract sfx (similar to zipline from attack on titan but instead of rope would like chain of some sort) i was unable to find those that are good quality and that i dont have to pay for it

What i can provide is: Some body drop sound (i found that very usefull time to time) and Soooommeeeeeee dbz sound sfx

Mustika
05-07-2015, 07:05 PM
uhhh, somebody has a dbz sound fx pack?
like what the zb peeps are using :>

If anyone could provide some things for me i would very much apriciate it.

things i need is: Chain extend and retract sfx (similar to zipline from attack on titan but instead of rope would like chain of some sort) i was unable to find those that are good quality and that i dont have to pay for it

What i can provide is: Some body drop sound (i found that very usefull time to time) and Soooommeeeeeee dbz sound sfx

Yo guys, I don't mean to be a downer and all but that'd be delightful if you try to google it next time before asking them here.

But since I'm here, think I found DBZ SFXs here: http://filer.net/get/atyvt1qjjhyeikmy
good quality and stuff. Haven't checked the rest but I think it's all good.

As for HintHunter, here are some chain sounds I found so far: http://soundbible.com/tags-chain.html
try to discover them one by one and when you find one that fits your need the most, just click the title name and you can download it in .wav or .mp3 simply by clicking those icons.

Hope this helps.

HintHunter
05-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Yo guys, I don't mean to be a downer and all but that'd be delightful if you try to google it next time before asking them here.

But since I'm here, think I found DBZ SFXs here: http://filer.net/get/atyvt1qjjhyeikmy

As for HintHunter, here are some chain sounds I found so far: http://soundbible.com/tags-chain.html
try to discover them one by one and when you find one that fits your need the most, just click the title name and you can download it in .wav or .mp3 simply by clicking those icons.

Hope this helps.

well it does not rly helps for me, i did stumble allready on that website and its not there what i looking for, i can combine witch i did but i want to find someting of better quality or atleast close to what i looking for

Kazumi
05-08-2015, 06:41 AM

Hope this helps.

thankies. Helped a lot :>

Chromium7
05-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi, I'm looking for pre-made backgrounds of any sort. Be it arenas, landscapes- you name it! I'm perfectly fine with things like watermarks, credit lines, etc- I'd just like to know if there are any backgrounds already out there that I could use for shorts, one-shots, and general animation tests in which making backgrounds of my own would use time that might be better spent on my end practicing movement over drawing, whereas a background artist for example might gain proficiency in their craft solely by putting out background images as opposed to animating upon them.
This isn't so much a request for a custom background, though I wouldn't be against the production of one, but rather a request for any backgrounds currently in circulation that may be of use to myself and any other prospective animator looking to animate on something other than a white screen.

Cheers.

Revenant104
06-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Well I might be the second I need a single strum from an electric guitar it maybe easy for you guys but I can't find it anywhere

Griffon_The_Great
04-21-2016, 02:42 PM
id like someone to make me a sprite sheet for stickwar. thx.

GMR
04-21-2016, 11:09 PM
Probably not. Just saying.

Tecness2
09-24-2016, 07:13 PM
If it is possible, I would like someone to make/find me two (not one, but two) transformation sounds. Like, someone transforming into something stronger. The catch is, no dragon ball/z/super, and no background noise, if you please.