PDA

View Full Version : An SP collab at my school

Kitsune
05-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Check this out! (http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/sertymopler/?action=view&current=DSCN0255.flv)

Our school was holding a film festival, and I submitted Monochrome, as well as Twilight Surface, to the animation part as the finale of the entertainment. I wish I could record the whole thing, but I came in late. : (

The collaboration had some problems with projection due to a shitty person projecting it when I knew how to, yet he insisted I shut the **** up. (and he was younger than me! >:o). As you can see, it had to be on full screen, revealing harmful top and bottom things that revealed the workspace of our animators, which never helps (lol NTG's entry), and the ****er wouldn't move the damn mouse out of the screen!!!

Everyone loved everything because it was cool for them to just SEE an animation, but they were pretty "OMG" at the stick violence and the furry-splode.

The voice that says "That's Tim!!" is me. I'm sitting next to a faggot that wants everything explained. You see this kid as I turn the camera around to view half the school watching your work. The crowd is much bigger, but concealed by theater-darkness.

It obviously showed the stickpage name 5 times as normal, including the Stickpage.com link at the bottom left for about 700 kids to see, so I hope this helps you out somehow, SP, as half of my school now knows the name, and might even visit.

Twilight Surface was the finale all the way at the end. Apparently they have much lower standards for what's super awesome, because everyone loved my animation though I and some of you still see flaws in it.

So great job to all of the animators who participated in Monochrome. My school <3's it This may be a bit of a hint to join my collabs too! There IS a film festival every year, and they want more animation! ;D

Vervanda
05-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Oh ****

Shanto
05-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Holy shit.

We are prolly gonna get some nubs here soon.

umg so i saw tims ani and its supr culz and i wnt to mak 1 2 so can u guys help me be gud at animatoon??????????????????????

New Generation
05-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Holy shit.

umg so i saw tims ani and its supr culz and i wnt to mak 1 2 so can u guys help me be gud at animatoon??????????????????????

Rofl. True that and well done for being popular, >;)

I want to show off my animations as well, maybe some day...

Vervanda
05-23-2008, 04:48 PM

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75175

prms
05-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Great, I just come here and we'll get a brigade of narbs just like at droidz.
But good job on the other hand for the animation scene at your school. I could never get so many people into animation.
Everyone would think I'm a nerd and it would suck.
Thought the ani at the top was well done though.

Mantiscore2
05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
You showed that you visit stickpage.
To your whole school?
LOL good luck at keeping friends.

Ssjbryando
05-23-2008, 08:12 PM
HOLY ****ING SHIT!! LOL. Like a full ****ing Theater, like your whole school was watching stick fights =P LOL, awesome kinda XD If I would show a stickmovie of mine to my whole school, I have no idea what the reaction would be >_________>

Shanto
05-23-2008, 08:56 PM
If I were to show a movie to the school...

It would be this one:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

MiniMan
05-23-2008, 11:47 PM
EVERYONE MAN YOUR STATIONS! GET THE COOL MODS ON THE HOT BUTTON, PREPARE THE FLAMETHROWERS, AND GET READY FOR BATTLE!

Men, PREPARE FOR THE BIGGEST WAVE OF NOOBS WE WILL EVER SEE!

Scarecrow
05-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Wait....

...was I supposed to make an entry for that collab?

:/

Sawc
05-24-2008, 12:27 AM
I lol'd. I wouldn't suggest doing this sort of thing if you want to live life peacefully.

Rather Cheesy
05-24-2008, 12:55 AM
And who do you thank for showing you how to make collabs Kitsune? huh?! wheres my credit! Pay it up by the end of the week, or I'll have vinne drive by your house one night to "pick up" a few things. >=]

THERE IS NO MAFIA, GO BACK TO YOUR LIVES.

lol I'm jk, I don't want credit. Good job on becoming popular at the price of sending us a wave of noobs. =P

Myself
05-24-2008, 01:17 AM
but they were pretty "OMG" at the stick violence and the furry-splode.

Lol. That was my first fullbody with my tablet aswell. lolk.

Myself
05-24-2008, 01:24 AM
I olo it starts with mine. lul.

I also haerd teh gasp at teh head asplodeh lolololo

52xM
05-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Link to Zankoku na Tenshi no Tēze remix?

Kitsune
05-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Everyone <3'd it apparently.

So...

Hueg KWOT TYM!!!

Oh ****
:D I no rite?

Thanks.

:D

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75175

Great, I just come here and we'll get a brigade of narbs just like at droidz.
But good job on the other hand for the animation scene at your school. I could never get so many people into animation.
Everyone would think I'm a nerd and it would suck.
Thought the ani at the top was well done though.
Thanks

You showed that you visit stickpage.
To your whole school?
LOL good luck at keeping friends.
=/ They're all fine with that. There's really no reason for otherwise when they saw how much profit I got from it.

HOLY ****ING SHIT!! LOL. Like a full ****ing Theater, like your whole school was watching stick fights =P LOL, awesome kinda XD If I would show a stickmovie of mine to my whole school, I have no idea what the reaction would be >_________>
Lol it was awesome to hear the reactions of the average teenager at my school.

"O-Snap'uh!! leik wait 'till I totully e-mail the guy who hostz TMZ and try to git'on MTV wit my e-mail!!!"

If I were to show a movie to the school...

It would be this one:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
:D It has to be made by the students, so I had to show one I made or was a part of.

i do not condone of this.
Okay. It happened, and you were a part of it, and everyone loved it. You got more views in one sitting than any other movie you've made with an overall positive response from almost a thousands people more than half older than you.

I would ****ing hate it too.

Wait....

...was I supposed to make an entry for that collab?

Join the next one. It might be in the May 09 festival along with surely 4 other animations I'll be submitting!

I lol'd. I wouldn't suggest doing this sort of thing if you want to live life peacefully.
If people come saying they saw the monochrome collab, saw tim's aniamtion, or went to any film festival to see "Stickpage.com" and decided to do animation, I'll take care of them personally with an informing PM. I'm very sure that ALL of them won't go to an animation site because they saw it in a theater, remembered the name, wants to do animation, and all of them act like noobs. MAYBE 2 people in that crowd.

I'm fine at school, though. I'm getting some attention as it is from some incidents in the past school year. Not too much positive attention. :/ Perhaps some "OMG Fuk ME MARC!!!"s in the hall. But I'll live. :P

Lol. That was my first fullbody with my tablet aswell. lolk.
And it was well done. I was personally surprised they let that be shown, but people laughed and were impressed. I'm glad you entered.

I olo it starts with mine. lul.

I also haerd teh gasp at teh head asplodeh lolololo
XD I heard that too. It was aweosme to hear some sensitive people too. I wish I could record the rest of the stuff being played in an auditorium, but I was sadly late. I didn't edit the movie...

Link to Zankoku na Tenshi no Tēze remix?
???

Holy shit.

If people come saying they saw the monochrome collab, saw tim's aniamtion, or went to any film festival to see "Stickpage.com" and decided to do animation, I'll take care of them personally with an informing PM. I'm very sure that ALL of them won't go to an animation site because they saw it in a theater, remembered the name, wants to do animation, and all of them act like noobs. MAYBE 2 people in that crowd.

And who do you thank for showing you how to make collabs Kitsune? huh?! wheres my credit! Pay it up by the end of the week, or I'll have vinne drive by your house one night to "pick up" a few things. >=]

THERE IS NO MAFIA, GO BACK TO YOUR LIVES.
lol I'm jk, I don't want credit. Good job on becoming popular at the price of sending us a wave of noobs. =P
You're in the credits!

But this IS true. I will be crediting you in all of my collabs and some animations for being responsible for my organizational animation skills.

I'm sure I won't be the at all cooler, but I'll see tuesday after the weekend of Memorialism.

EVERYONE MAN YOUR STATIONS! GET THE COOL MODS ON THE HOT BUTTON, PREPARE THE FLAMETHROWERS, AND GET READY FOR BATTLE!

Men, PREPARE FOR THE BIGGEST WAVE OF NOOBS WE WILL EVER SEE!
:/ I don't condone unfunny idiocy in my threads. :P

52xM
05-26-2008, 10:27 AM
???
The song in the end credits.
It's the OP for Neon Genesis Evangelion.
And I'd want the remix.
Please?

Raffi
05-26-2008, 10:28 AM
DAMMIT WHY DID YOU COME SO LATE MY PART HAD PASSED.

/caps

Kitsune
05-27-2008, 03:35 PM
The song in the end credits.
It's the OP for Neon Genesis Evangelion.
And I'd want the remix.
Please?

It's on newgrounds. Search DerHato

I'm sorry, Raffi. :(

52xM
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
It's on newgrounds. Search DerHato

'Aight, thanks man.

Aycaramba
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Omg. I would kill to go to that school and show my uber animations skills.
Did anyone mention anything about my entry?
Also, if I would know that you would show this collab to like a thousand people, I would have made it 10x better.

Are you german?