PDA

View Full Version : Where are chaos players?

isgood
01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
So ive been playing stick empires for about a month or so and my rating is like about 1460. I've played like 70 matches and never bumped into and chaos guys. I know how chaos works and stuff(cuz i beat campaign on normal and did some hard campaign), but never really met a chaos player. what are the usual ratings of chaos?

FailingAtFailing
01-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Not enough people know about the game for there to be many Chaos Players. Let's say 5% of regularly playing people use Chaos. There are usually only like 300 people online at a time from what I normally see.

So 15 Chaos Users.

As the game becomes more popular there will be more people buying things with real-life money and thus, more Chaos Players.

Bladed Fire
01-18-2013, 07:57 PM
I've fought like 10 or more chaos players... Most of them I win because they just scared of me for being favored(lol) and some for being noob.

stickman311
01-18-2013, 08:08 PM
i only fought one noob and the rest its either that their higher than me or almost same as me.

WyzDM
01-18-2013, 08:33 PM
My code is in my signature. I will play you and teach you anything you wish to know of the chaos empire.

stickman311
01-18-2013, 08:34 PM
you forgot order

DragonFrost
01-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Lol. He can teach you about order, but this thread is about not enough chaos players...

Bladed Fire
01-18-2013, 09:33 PM
WyzDM, can the chaos tower damage units when it explodes? Can you tell me or I add you and you can experiment it with me. There's something more I want to research for Chaos.
Conclusion: Chaos tower can't damage units while explode
Just found the new fog of war (hides buildings, castle ranged units)
Medusa's venom flux can only poison units but can't deliver extra damage.
Marrowkai's reaper can reap flying units.
Castle dead's cost also increase(but WyzDM, can you tell me the castle dead cost? Tier 1:300 Tier 2:600 Tier 3:? Tier 4:?

uberman
01-18-2013, 11:02 PM
So ive been playing stick empires for about a month or so and my rating is like about 1460. I've played like 70 matches and never bumped into and chaos guys. I know how chaos works and stuff(cuz i beat campaign on normal and did some hard campaign), but never really met a chaos player. what are the usual ratings of chaos?

My chaos account name is chaoticevil, friend code 669 if you want to play a chaos player whos (just a bit :) ) less skilled then WysDM
My son, whos a similar rating to you also plays chaos; name is modour, code 948.

stickman311
01-18-2013, 11:33 PM
guys, stop talking abou wyzdm

WyzDM
01-18-2013, 11:37 PM
WyzDM, can the chaos tower damage units when it explodes? Can you tell me or I add you and you can experiment it with me. There's something more I want to research for Chaos.
Conclusion: Chaos tower can't damage units while explode
Just found the new fog of war (hides buildings, castle ranged units)
Medusa's venom flux can only poison units but can't deliver extra damage.
Marrowkai's reaper can reap flying units.
Castle dead's cost also increase(but WyzDM, can you tell me the castle dead cost? Tier 1:300 Tier 2:600 Tier 3:? Tier 4:?

To my knowledge there is no tier 4, but prices are all the same as you mentioned above, with tier 3 being 1k just like order.

guys, stop talking about wyzdm

Although I appreciate it, this isn't the place for it and stickman311 is right. I have a general thread in the chaos section for any question you wish to ask me personally.

EDIT: I also realized you're asking about placement, not anything related to actual game-play. The three chaos players I know next to myself are on leadership boards. This is not because the chaos empire is better than the order empire, but because players who use chaos have more experience with the game itself, and by that right it grants them more victories.

lntrepid
01-19-2013, 12:27 AM
I played against one person with chaos, he surrendered because I pressured him too much early-game wise.

The other one I played against was using order because he chose "random," and he giant massed.

_Ai_
01-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Why? he is willing to teach us and spread knowledge about the game.

DragonFrost
01-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Well, if you really want to, PM WyzDM. This thread is almost becoming like his fan page.