PDA

View Full Version : I hate duel animations..

NrgFA
01-19-2013, 04:59 PM
I was just fighting a guy,I had a juggerknight,and two-three crawlers,it appeared he was using miner walls,well,I just destroyed one.I had the crawlers go ahead and wreck the next one,as my juggerknight fough a swordwrath.Behind his next wall,was a heavily damaged spearton,you couldn't even see his health. He was way out of range to attack,though.Either that,or he was restrained. He got a castle defense,and killed my crawlers,I had three more juggerknights on the way.My juggerknight killed his swordwrath,BUT,it was the duel animation where the juggerknight threw his hatchet into his head. As the duel animation was going on,one of his miners had time to build ANOTHER wall,and before my juggerknight could destroy it,the castle defense killed him.He got two more castle defenses by the time my juggerknights were ready,I sent them over,and they died before they could wreck the statue,all on a count of that stupid duel animation.

DragonFrost
01-19-2013, 05:33 PM
I guess sometimes Chaos has the disadvantage to duel animations too.

stickman311
01-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Order also have duel animations like spearton jump pn juggerknight and spearton cuts the crawler

FailingAtFailing
01-19-2013, 05:38 PM
I think that you should be able to disable duel animations in a similar way to using abilities. This would solve this problem.

stickman311
01-19-2013, 05:48 PM
But duel animations have advantages.you have 10
Archidons and tower spawn 1 and a miner wall close to the centre(short map)they have 15 swords.the spearton comes out.it kills a sword,making it invincible at the moment.the archidons will kill the swords while they attack the spearton.if they attack th archers,the archers will run back to the miner wall and kill the archers as the spearton harrass his miners

FailingAtFailing
01-19-2013, 05:52 PM
But duel animations have advantages.you have 10
Archidons and tower spawn 1 and a miner wall close to the centre(short map)they have 15 swords.the spearton comes out.it kills a sword,making it invincible at the moment.the archidons will kill the swords while they attack the spearton.if they attack th archers,the archers will run back to the miner wall and kill the archers as the spearton harrass his miners

I think that you should be able to disable duel animations in a similar way to using abilities. This would solve this problem.

Read what I posted right above you -_-

stickman311
01-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Animations are fun

NrgFA
01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
No,they're stupid,and I lost because of them

77Row
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
good

WyzDM
01-19-2013, 09:41 PM
I think that you should be able to disable duel animations.

This. For professional play, this must be an option in settings. If one person has them off, it's off for the whole game for both players.

xvdaemonicxv
01-20-2013, 06:06 AM
This. For professional play, this must be an option in settings. If one person has them off, it's off for the whole game for both players.

TOURNEY PLZ :D

neckromorph
01-20-2013, 06:20 AM
No,they're stupid,and I lost because of them
both order and chaos have duel animation, get use to that

DragonFrost
01-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Actually, only if the attacker (killing unit's controller) has gold membership, otherwise you don't get any animations for chaos or order.