PDA

View Full Version : Tournament For Best Clan Bracket Log!

m0ntana
01-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Alright. The Clan Tourney is starting soon, so we need to decide who fights who.
I've set it up to be random who vs's. who. I made sure allies weren't vsing.

If you'd like to know more about the Clan Tourney, click here (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?49229-Tournament-For-The-Best-Clan!).

NOTE: I know that it shows that Sons of Saints are in the Semi-Finals, but they are not yet.
Why does it say they are in the semi-finals? Because there are only 7 clans, so the clan that wins a match vs another clan will need to vs Sons of Saints also.

http://i.imgur.com/Lggyuoo.png

Here are the teams for each clans:

NOTE: If you have an ''Unknown'' spot on one of your teams, post a reply on this thread if you'd like to add/remove someone.

Sons of Saints:

Team 1 -
Montana2 (leader)
Miamibigal (if he's not on, I'll get someone else.)
SomeFatGuy
Galeforce

Team 2 -
CaptainCorps2 (leader)
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

The Grand Council:

Team 1 -
BuddyLuck2 (leader)
_Aiman_
Azxc
Jjss2

Team 2 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

Frozen Knights:

Team 1 -
Fr0st (leader)
Thatonegamer
KraZyStick
77Row

Team 2 -
failingatfailing (leader)
Caid12
Jombloxx
Hoody

Black Dragon's Uprising:

Team 1 -
GamerXD8 (leader)
laqunavinh18
ElonzoIllecas
Jerztick

Team 2 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

GizmoGamers:

Team 1 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

Team 2 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

Navy Seals:

Team 1 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

Team 2 -
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

WyzDM
01-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Is daemon's clan unlisted? :eek:

Tecness2
01-21-2013, 12:34 PM
SoS shouldn't be in the Semi-finals automatically. They should have to fight one of the losers from the first round.

m0ntana
01-21-2013, 01:48 PM
SoS shouldn't be in the Semi-finals automatically. They should have to fight one of the losers from the first round.

I don't think you've read the note I left that was in caps and bold. There not in semi finals automatically. Since there is only 7 clans, bracket generators can only do even numbers. They will be fighting the winner of one of the clans that has beat another clan.

Tecness2
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
I don't think you've read the note I left that was in caps and bold. There not in semi finals automatically. Since there is only 7 clans, bracket generators can only do even numbers. They will be fighting the winner of one of the clans that has beat another clan.
I don't think you realize what you just said.

SoS will be fighting the winner, of a bracket.
Odd, that sounds like, THEY ARE IN THE NEXT ROUND ALREADY.

FailingAtFailing
01-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm confused, shouldn't there be more slots since some clans have multiple teams? Shouldn't teams from the same clan be seperate?

WyzDM
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm confused, shouldn't there be more slots since some clans have multiple teams? Shouldn't teams from the same clan be seperate?

I was going with a completely different approach because of this, but they seem to have a solution for that. I know nothing of it.

m0ntana
01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Tec, read carefully. Ill just do an example. Okay, the Navy Seals and GizmoGamers vs. The winner of that vses Sons of Saints. Oh wait.. Why does it say they are in the semi finals on the bracket? Because there are only 7 clans. You can't have a bracket with 7 clans vsing. Sons of Saints are not actually
In semi finals.

Tecness2
01-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Tec, read carefully. Ill just do an example. Okay, the Navy Seals and GizmoGamers vs. The winner of that vses Sons of Saints. Oh wait.. Why does it say they are in the semi finals on the bracket? Because there are only 7 clans. You can't have a bracket with 7 clans vsing. Sons of Saints are not actually
In semi finals.
I'll explain this so you can understand.
The first bracket, eliminates the losers, so the winners move on and face people in the SECOND bracket.
SoS has to face a winner of the first bracket, therefore, THEY ARE IN THE SECOND ROUND BY DEFAULT.
Here's an idea, don't do clan vs clan, and do team vs team -_-.

DragonFrost
01-21-2013, 02:47 PM
here's an idea. does gizmogamers have any member except gizmogamer2012? they need at least 4 members. Otherwise, kick them out and replace them with sos. Happy, tec and montana?

FailingAtFailing
01-21-2013, 02:55 PM
I still think that it should be Team versus Team

Also, when are these games taking place, there aren't many times when I'm open for the next week or two. I have exams and I may or may not be occupied with Mass Effect :D

m0ntana
01-21-2013, 04:35 PM
here's an idea. does gizmogamers have any member except gizmogamer2012? they need at least 4 members. Otherwise, kick them out and replace them with sos. Happy, tec and montana?

mk.

Panki
01-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Whoa. Didn't expect Frost to handle that well...

lntrepid
01-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Is there a chance I could be in one of the teams? I was a little late to view this, but I'd love to be a contestant.

Tecness2
01-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Is there a chance I could be in one of the teams? I was a little late to view this, but I'd love to be a contestant.
You can be in my second team if you want.
http://thegrandcouncil.enjin.com/
Come to my site, make an account, and we'll discuss it further.

m0ntana
01-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Whats your rating? SoS might be able to accept you. Otherwise, there are many clans to join.

DragonFrost
01-21-2013, 07:23 PM
RAWR HES IN MY ACCOUNT :mad: (intrepid i meant)
Intrepid, you have any suggestions on who you wanna replace?

lntrepid
01-21-2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry Tec, I'm loyal to the Frozen Knights. I also want to prove that the Grand Council can be beaten, unless you mean not joining your clan permanently; just temporarily for the clan tourney.

Frost - I'm not sure who to kick out, as I'm pretty sure most of you guys are good players.

Tecness2
01-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Sorry Tec, I'm loyal to the Frozen Knights. I also want to prove that the Grand Council can be beaten, unless you mean not joining your clan permanently; just temporarily for the clan tourney.

Frost - I'm not sure who to kick out, as I'm pretty sure most of you guys are good players.
But the entire Grand Council can not be beaten, as a whole. Singularly, we can be.
And if you don't get into another team, then feel free to drop buy the site, make an account, and we'll see who else doesn't have a team and we'll make you one :p
You don't HAVE​ to join the clan.

_Ai_
01-22-2013, 12:47 AM

Good to see some loyalist clanners.....

But the entire Grand Council can not be beaten, as a whole. Singularly, we can be.
And if you don't get into another team, then feel free to drop buy the site, make an account, and we'll see who else doesn't have a team and we'll make you one :p
You don't HAVE​ to join the clan.

Especially me. I can be beaten pretty easily.....

Xate
01-22-2013, 03:29 AM
WHY THE HELL MY CLAN FACING TGC ????
I want to fight 1 of these three(They seem weaker?)
+GizmoGamers
+NSSWC
+Frozen Knights

DragonFrost
01-22-2013, 07:19 AM
Intrepid, I'll make another team. :D look at the other thread for it.
Team:
Intrepid ORDER (unless you decide to get chaos?)
NrgFA ??? (idk what he wants to be yet, I'll ask him)
otomeogome ORDER
Asddfg ORDER

xvdaemonicxv
01-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Hey m0ntana, when I have the free time I'm going to make another tournament bracket/thread that includes teams.

Jombloxx
01-23-2013, 09:40 AM
Intrepid, I'll make another team. :D look at the other thread for it.
Team:
Intrepid ORDER (unless you decide to get chaos?)
NrgFA ??? (idk what he wants to be yet, I'll ask him)
otomeogome ORDER
Asddfg ORDER
Better this be team 2